DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

28 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Watching Trump die such a slow death is so enjoyable.

You and Tibs should get together for a laugh fest. He's got some tape on the Benghazi killings that would probably have you both in stitches. 

• Like (+1) 1

Contradictions? :lol:

So many leftists, Never Trumpers, and general a-holes, have contradicted their own arguments, at such a high rate(sometimes in 2-3 days, sometimes in 2-3 minutes), that I'm beginning to fear for space/time continuum. We have no idea if space/time can actually handle this level of contradiction and absurdity.

An exponential rate of contradiction/time might actually poke a hole in the continuum. Now, that's either the end of the universe...

...or...

if we force scientists to produce something useful, and work them to design and create control over this singularity?

We could impress leftist buffoons into service and use them to power a warp drive.

What? It's the best solution all around. They get to live in a real bubble, a nice safe space with people who all agree with them, and, I get to go to Mars for the afternoon, but back in time for happy hour specials. All we have to do is feed the "drive" single statements like "Trump is meeting with the EU economic commissar" to prime it. (EDIT: Oh yeah, we'll also feed it by throwing soy milk, vegetable paste, "organic" water, and a few Paul Krugman articles in. Just make a smelly slave galley/organic stew inside the drive. Don't vaccinate anybody for anything.) Then, a day later when we want to go somewhere,  we feed "Trump makes no-tariff trade deal with EU economic commissar" into the drive, and boom, we're passing Mars before your seatbelt is buckled. 

Edited by OCinBuffalo

13 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Contradictions? :lol:

So many leftists, Never Trumpers, and general a-holes, have contradicted their own arguments, at such a high rate(sometimes in 2-3 days, sometimes in 2-3 minutes), that I'm beginning to fear for space/time continuum. We have no idea if space/time can actually handle this level of contradiction and absurdity.

An exponential rate of contradiction/time might actually poke a hole in the continuum. Now, that's either the end of the universe...

...or...

if we force scientists to produce something useful, and work them to design and create control over this singularity?

We could impress leftist buffoons into service and use them to power a warp drive.

What? It's the best solution all around. They get to live in a real bubble, a nice safe space with people who all agree with them, and, I get to go to Mars for the afternoon, but back in time for happy hour specials. All we have to do is feed the "drive" single statements like "Trump is meeting with the EU economic commissar" to prime it. (EDIT: Oh yeah, we'll also feed it by throwing soy milk, vegetable paste, "organic" water, and a few Paul Krugman articles in. Just make a smelly slave galley/organic stew inside the drive. Don't vaccinate anybody for anything.) Then, a day later when we want to go somewhere,  we feed "Trump makes no-tariff trade deal with EU economic commissar" into the drive, and boom, we're passing Mars before your seatbelt is buckled. 

I don’t understand why they are so permanently angry and demented

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

We don't have to understand it, provided it can be used to make a warp drive go. If anything, the more demented they are, the more unvarnished hypocrisy, logical fallacy, and utter contradiction we get from them, the farther and faster the warp drive takes us.

Christ, you could probably get Maxine Waters to power one of these to Mars all by herself, one you made it spaceworthy.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Because they are, on the whole, retarded? I mean who else would support third wave feminism, gender confusion and open borders concurrently OTHER than a retard?

1 minute ago, OCinBuffalo said:

We don't have to understand it, provided it can be used to make a warp drive go. If anything, the more demented they are, the more unvarnished hypocrisy, logical fallacy, and utter contradiction we get from them, the farther and faster the warp drive takes us.

Christ, you could probably get Maxine Waters to power one of these to Mars all by herself, once you made it spaceworthy.

Why?

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Because they are, on the whole, retarded? I mean who else would support third wave feminism, gender confusion and open borders concurrently OTHER than a retard?

Its one thing to support that, but to have such hate and silliness all this time after Hillary lost?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Why?

Well, 2 things, really: 

1. So you don't die.

2. So she don't die.

It does us no good to be able to escape Earth's gravity, based solely on 3 days worth of Maxine buffonery, if we can't move once there, because she's been exposed to space. That's why I am saying that the drive must be a bubble. Use some nano-materials to create the bubble, and throw the Marxists, the veg paste, etc. in, then seal it. Use whatever the scientists create to contain the singularity they create, and just assume that the Marxists are immune to their own singularity, because why not? They seem immune to reality, why wouldn't they be immune to metric tons of the their own BS, spinning at just slower than light speed?

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Because their entire ideology is filled with lies and hypocrisy. One by one, they start to realize this, and panic.

"We have to break the laws even if it saves one child! One child is enough!  But we must allow for late-term abortions!"

"There's no such thing as gender! But you better be nice to women!"

"Bernie says the rich should pay and no one should be without housing! While living in three of his own houses!"

After a while, even the dimmest bulbs start to understand there is a pathway to independent thinking. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

They've had all this hate and silliness since Gore lost.

Difference: back then the media didn't feel like it lost. 

With Trump, the media made psychological commitments to him losing. The psionic blast of him winning? Well, perhaps the best thing to ask is: Do you know what this is, and what it does?

Illithid_Sorcerer.png

For the not-nerds: it's a Mind Flayer or Illithid. The REAL conspiracy seems to be that Trump found one of these things hiding under a dumpster in Jersey someplace, and it has been doing his bidding ever since. Well, when I say real, I mean: much more likely than Trump making plans with Putin et al.

1 minute ago, OCinBuffalo said:

With Trump, the media made psychological commitments to him losing. The psionic blast of him winning? Well, perhaps the best thing to ask is: Do you know what this is, and what it does?

Oh, please.  The media is doing just fine.  Ratings are up across the board.  Public recognition of the anchors are up meaning more book deals.  They haven't been this happy since the start of the Iraq War.

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Oh, please.  The media is doing just fine.  Ratings are up across the board.  Public recognition of the anchors are up meaning more book deals.  They haven't been this happy since the start of the Iraq War.

It’s all a show?

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Sooooo I didn't want to spend a lot of time on this (because I am generally lazy), but this isn't exactly true.

Here is rating difference for 2016 vs 2017. Some are up, some are down.

Here is Q1 2018, again, some are up, some are down.

Unfortunately, my 3-second google search didn't return abc, nbc, cbs rating 2018 vs say, 2015. (I found out ABC is way ahead of NBC for 2018, but didn't see any statistical data.)

IOW, ratings are not up across the board. Ratings are up versus 2017, down versus 2017, etc... it depends on the channel and the dates you (generic you) decide to punch in. If someone could find the historical data of say, the last 10 years (or more), then we could really know. After all, we've all seen how CNN is being beaten by the Cartoon Network, but has the Cartoon Network been beating CNN for five years and only now people are realizing it? 

1 hour ago, OCinBuffalo said:

With Trump, the media made psychological commitments to him losing.

This is very true.

The rest of your post was insanely, ridiculously empty-headed.  But this much was very true.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

The media's doing just fine...business-wise.  But they've cast themselves in this Theater of the Ridiculous as "The #Resistance," because they couldn't handle not being prescient.  So they've gone full social media echo-chamber.

The "release" of the Page FISA application is a perfect case in point.  Every media outlet got out of that nothing more than confirmation of their own preconceived notions, regardless of what their bias was.  There was no reporting, just empty "A-ha!  I told you so!"  The same media, mind you, that tried to start a "Trump is kidnapping children and putting them in camps!" narrative with photos from 2014...and had to stop, and re-start selling that narrative two weeks later.  Hell, CNN ran a story this morning about the economy, finally admitting the economic numbers are good news...except that it gives Trump a chance to take credit for something and distract from the Helsinki summit he "can't let go of," and his legal troubles...and I confess, I stopped reading there, as it was just too stupid.

The media is most certainly not doing "just fine." 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The media's doing just fine...business-wise.  But they've cast themselves in this Theater of the Ridiculous as "The #Resistance," because they couldn't handle not being prescient.  So they've gone full social media echo-chamber.

The "release" of the Page FISA application is a perfect case in point.  Every media outlet got out of that nothing more than confirmation of their own preconceived notions, regardless of what their bias was.  There was no reporting, just empty "A-ha!  I told you so!"  The same media, mind you, that tried to start a "Trump is kidnapping children and putting them in camps!" narrative with photos from 2014...and had to stop, and re-start selling that narrative two weeks later.  Hell, CNN ran a story this morning about the economy, finally admitting the economic numbers are good news...except that it gives Trump a chance to take credit for something and distract from the Helsinki summit he "can't let go of," and his legal troubles...and I confess, I stopped reading there, as it was just too stupid.

The media is most certainly not doing "just fine." 

I meant business wise.  Fox, MSNBC, and CNN had its highest year ratings wise ever in 2017 and it wasn't even an election year.  Many people that followed the news sporadically suddenly became cable news junkies.  You're correct in that the quality has never been worse and it will hurt them when Trump leaves office.