DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I said he wouldn''t make it past this month.

I'm not wrong yet.

The argument that Obama made it 8 years without getting shot is not valid to Trump. Obama was a target in argument and the bigots needed that to continue their fundamental [non] values and beliefs because without a target of hate they have nothing

Democrats are more scary because they actually have the belief they are under attack and fearful.

Similarly, when working a young bull it's never bad to be aggressive with him. When you get him fearing you is when you're !@#$ed. And knowing a Democrat is not much h different. Their emotional responses to the mundane can set them off and make them very dangerous.

I've been thrown around a pasture, drug in the ground, kicked, stomped and beaten around by a bull, cow, donkey, steer, even a boar.  But, I am more apprehensive about what a triggered Democrat will do in response and it is a major reason that I regret not owning a firearm.

16 hours ago, mead107 said:

I voted for Hillary and the Russians changed my vote.  Stood right next to me with a knife.  

thats only 'cause they could smell you coming. they were prepared for a stromboli. they even had Meadcoin to pay for it.

Edited by Foxx

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well that's quite interesting.  If the hunch is true and Trump and his people are well aware, why wouldn't there be something public on this by now 1.5 years into Trump's term?  Seems that it would be a separate action from the Mueller investigation and one which Sessions and Wray could have pursued outside of that and without conflict.  

Good stuff:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1023586696196247552/video/1

declass of FISA application coming, maybe this week. 

54 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Well that's quite interesting.  If the hunch is true and Trump and his people are well aware, why wouldn't there be something public on this by now 1.5 years into Trump's term?  Seems that it would be a separate action from the Mueller investigation and one which Sessions and Wray could have pursued outside of that and without conflict.  

I can vouch for the info in that thread. Confirmed separately on my end, shared with the author as well. 

As for why it's not come out yet, remember Huber is working in isolation for almost a year now. The FISA application was not released due to a FOIA lawsuit per the press coverage (FISA can't be FOIA'd), which means it was declassified by the executive WITH the redactions. The redactions likely have to due with the ongoing investigation by Huber into the abuse. 

Will be an interesting week - but I'm turning my writing focus to Bills camp for the week I'm in town.... Planning on covering Tuesday and wed practices.  

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cohen has 180+ tapes. Only one with Trump on it. The rest are reporters talking to Cohen about trump - including such notables as Haberman. 

This is going to end badly for a lot of journalists/conspirators. 

Buckle up. 

They will all whitewash their crimes

Just now, row_33 said:

They will all whitewash their crimes

They've been trying - yet it keeps coming out. The truth isn't going to be shown on cable news, it's up to citizens and indie journalists to share the truth with the world and it just keeps happening. 

Imagine this sequence of events: 

1) Cohen hates the campaign, talks with reporters who also hate the campaign and Trump about it. 

2) Cohen talks about tapes of Trump.

3) Mueller/Cabal engineers cause to raid Cohen (taxi medalins) and seize the tapes. 

4) "We got Trump now!" The dirty/eager reporters all splash the rumors over the front page. 

5) Mueller/Cabal listen to the tapes and realize they aren't about Trump at all, but make him look good. 

6) The public demands to hear more tapes, after all it's been sold as the ultimate evidence against Trump. 

How do you put the genie back in the bottle? 

You can't. 

Trump wins again. It just keeps happening. 

Its a new world, with new rules, Row. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They've been trying - yet it keeps coming out. The truth isn't going to be shown on cable news, it's up to citizens and indie journalists to share the truth with the world and it just keeps happening. 

Imagine this sequence of events: 

1) Cohen hates the campaign, talks with reporters who also hate the campaign and Trump about it. 

2) Cohen talks about tapes of Trump.

3) Mueller/Cabal engineers cause to raid Cohen (taxi medalins) and seize the tapes. 

4) "We got Trump now!" The dirty/eager reporters all splash the rumors over the front page. 

5) Mueller/Cabal listen to the tapes and realize they aren't about Trump at all, but make him look good. 

6) The public demands to hear more tapes, after all it's been sold as the ultimate evidence against Trump. 

How do you put the genie back in the bottle? 

You can't. 

Trump wins again. It just keeps happening. 

Its a new world, with new rules, Row. 

Simple

deny it a million times, knowing its a lie each time

And when it’s proven they say it’s old news

• Like (+1) 1

This article could be here or in the Deep State thread.

A pretty good summary for those who don't want to go through Greggy's volumes

It’s 105 degrees as I stand with Rep. Devin Nunes on his family’s dairy farm. Mr. Nunes has been feeling even more heat in Washington, where as chairman of the House Select Committee on Intelligence he has labored to unearth the truth about the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s activities during and after the 2016 presidential campaign. Thanks in large part to his work, we now know that the FBI used informants against Donald Trump’s campaign, that it obtained surveillance warrants based on opposition research conducted for Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and that after the election Obama administration officials “unmasked” and monitored the incoming team.

Mr. Nunes’s efforts have provoked extraordinary partisan and institutional fury in Washington—across the aisle, in the FBI and other law-enforcement and intelligence agencies, in the media. “On any given day there are dozens of attacks, each one wilder in its claims,” he says. Why does he keep at it? “First of all, because it’s my job. This is a basic congressional investigation, and we follow the facts,” he says. The “bigger picture,” he adds, is that in “a lot of the bad and problematic countries” that Intelligence Committee members investigate, “this is what they do there. There is a political party that controls the intelligence agencies, controls the media, all to ensure that party stays in power. If we get to that here, we no longer have a functioning republic. We can’t let that happen.”