DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2/3s of them don't understand that he couldn't read the documents because of the constraints on their limited release to the Committee. Trey Goudy has. But the "progressives" (progressively more and more demented) only believe the soundbites they choose to hear. 

Why isn't Carter Page under lock and key if he was a "Russian spy"? Answer that and then get back to us on who the !@#$ is hiding what.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/28/2018 at 7:14 AM, Tiberius said:

Elect a clown, don't be surprised when you get a circus. Can't blame the media for covering the circus

You mean like what we got from electing Obama?

Do I really need to list all the scandals? All the failures? All the utter incompetence? How about just one, since it's summer: "The Summer of Growth(or Recovery)"? 

Yeah, the GOP targeted it. Duh, ABC. They act like the GOP did something wrong. Obama's complete lack of economic understanding, and either ignorance of, or cynical complicty with, corrupt D-controlled city/state governments created a giant "Kick Me" sign.

Trump has already surpassed Obama in factual positive results for the country. November is Coming. And, it's coming to take your delusional ass away, ha ha, AGAIN! Every single way we track this country is trending positive. In some cases record-setting positive. You want to call that a circus? :lol: If it is, the vast majority of Americans want and will pay(vote) for ring-side seats.

You and your pals can stay outside the tent and shovel the elephant dung. Face facts: that's all your ideas and leaders are worth, and that's precisely the amount of power that the D party in total since 2006 has earned, based on their results. You wanna use(actually you misuse a libertarian concept) the word "equity"? Shoveling dung IS your "equity".

Edited by OCinBuffalo
  • Haha (+1) 1

So Rudy introduced a completely new aspect of the case yesterday saying that Trump's team--but not Trump!!--had a pre meeting two days before the Trump Towers meeting. He gave a rambling, fogging account of what happened but stressed Trump did not know about this meeting and if he did it would not matter because collusion is not a crime or something. 

So there was planning for the meeting with Russians and Trump wants that out in the public square for some reason. Not sure what that was all about. 

The trial of Manafort begins today for his money laundering and tax evasion. He worked for a Kremlin linked puppet in Ukraine and was a campaign manager for a Kremlin linked presidential candidate. This trial looks like a squeeze play to get him to talk about the use of the weaponized stolen emails while he was in contact with Russian oligarchs and running Trump's campaign. Stay tuned 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Rudy introduced a completely new aspect of the case yesterday saying that Trump's team--but not Trump!!--had a pre meeting two days before the Trump Towers meeting. He gave a rambling, fogging account of what happened but stressed Trump did not know about this meeting and if he did it would not matter because collusion is not a crime or something. 

So there was planning for the meeting with Russians and Trump wants that out in the public square for some reason. Not sure what that was all about. 

The trial of Manafort begins today for his money laundering and tax evasion. He worked for a Kremlin linked puppet in Ukraine and was a campaign manager for a Kremlin linked presidential candidate. This trial looks like a squeeze play to get him to talk about the use of the weaponized stolen emails while he was in contact with Russian oligarchs and running Trump's campaign. Stay tuned 

Rudy introduces nothing, he just talks on TV, you should know the difference, right?

It's good that the GOP is getting back in the arena of crooked international dealings, the Clinton domination ends in another sphere as we sit here.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Plants need water. 

What else can you say? It's so incriminating that he was Trump's campaign manager, while being in touch with Russian oligarchs he owed money to. So pretend he was a plant, lol. Thirty years from now you conspiracy theorists will still be spinning about all this is 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What else can you say? It's so incriminating that he was Trump's campaign manager, while being in touch with Russian oligarchs he owed money to. So pretend he was a plant, lol. Thirty years from now you conspiracy theorists will still be spinning about all this is 

You have taken my mantle as the board's biggest conspiracy theorist. Take a bow. Unlike myself, you've pushed baseless conspiracy without evidence for two years now:

An overview of your hot takes since January 2017

Trump colluded (no evidence)

Trump committed treason (no evidence)

Trump will be impeached (still hasn't happened)

Trump will be locked up (still waiting)

North Korea isn't returning remains (oops)

Take a bow, Tibs. You've become what you mock. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You have taken my mantle as the board's biggest conspiracy theorist. Take a bow. Unlike myself, you've pushed baseless conspiracy without evidence for two years now:

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

General Kelly has completed his first year as Chief of Staff...................I guess he wasn't fired.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

image.jpg

He speaks three languages - English, bad English, and Potato Head - simultaneously.

He has inside jokes that only he doesn't get.

The circus joined him.

He is...The Most Tangerine Man In The World.

• Haha (+1) 5

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The conspiracies on this forum are  taken straight from the doldrums of alt-right Reddit & Twitter. Every one of DRs conspiracies is an echo from some right wing dolt. The other clowns on this forum eat it up like a fat boys slob down cake on their birthday.

• Like (+1) 2

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Manafort Trial Begins
10 minutes ago, donbb said:

The conspiracies on this forum are  taken straight from the doldrums of alt-right Reddit & Twitter. Every one of DRs conspiracies is an echo from some right wing dolt. The other clowns on this forum eat it up like a fat boys slob down cake on their birthday.

I don't believe most of what DR posts.  I indulge him, because he's a friend, and because it's in good fun, and because it opens up dolts like you to mockery.  But I don't believe him.

But - and here's the important thing - he's been shockingly accurate with what he's posted.  You can go back and read posts of his from nine month ago that were later reported in the news - much later.  

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, donbb said:

then why do you remain?

Just now, DC Tom said:

But - and here's the important thing - he's been shockingly accurate with what he's posted.  You can go back and read posts of his from nine month ago that were later reported in the news - much later.  

So has Louise Mensch - she's also a crackpot and I would not trust a word she says.