DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

29 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I still can't for the life of me understand why the left is so hellbent on precipitating President Mike Pence and enraging 50 million angry lunatics.

To enrage 50 million angry lunatics.  Duh.

That's how you get the revolution.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Why would the country want or benefit from a Progressive in the White House?  Progressives gave us Trump. 

No. Bit*hy, whiny, screeching Democrats pinning their hopes on America's sense of decency gave us Trump. There was not a progressive in the race. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

By the very nature of the "progressive" ideology, that combination does not exist. The prog fascists made being an alpha male "evil", remember. 

I don't play by the rules.

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

No. Bit*hy, whiny, screeching Democrats pinning their hopes on America's sense of decency gave us Trump. There was not a progressive in the race. 

I don't play by the rules.

Progressive Obama IMO gave America Trump, the majority in the house and senate and 35+ republican governors. The before and after Obama numbers are pretty startling. Hillary, Bernie or any other had no chance of winning on the coattails of Obama.  Trump merely kept it close. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, donbb said:

Manafort is not in prison facing 300 years for filling out a loan application improperly but keep up your crap

yikes...i think the judge kinda thinks i'm more right than you, but cnn wont tell you that.

Edited by Kelly101

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The rules are irrelevant. You might as well wish for a unicorn to appear, that will happen faster than a progressive alpha male. You're exposing your ignorance of the philosophy you claim to wish see succeed. 

One of the few (maybe the only) smart strategies Democrats have used in the midterms is recruiting Veterans to run for Congress.  Military veterans in Congress are down to about 20%.  Down from 71% in 1971.  Last I read there were 300 candidates running for Congress and the Senate who were veterans and over half were Democrats.  

People still long for outsider candidates and they would fit the bill.  It worked for Connor Lamb although he is far from a progressive, but people like Randy Bryce is running on a progressive platform ($15 minimum wage, tuition free college) trying to take Paul Ryan's seat in Wisconsin.  Bryce is a US Army Veteran, an ironworker, a cancer survivor who went bankrupt before the ACA was passed despite holding two jobs, and supports public sector unions.  I'm not saying he'll win, but I think you can hold progressive views and be an "alpha male."  A candidate like that may pop up in 2020 and win back the rust belt states.  You never know.

I love this. 

Back in the day, I would drop book-sized posts about Obamacare, The Surge, Obamafail, Education, Economics in general, various scandals(still waiting for an answer on how in the hell the Russians did a remote hack on the DNC server...whose metadata clearly shows that the d/l could only have been done by a local USB drive.)....

...and....(EDIT: some of you pricks, who shall remain nameless, even asked me for career advice...after reading said long posts, and then publicly...whatever)

my level of being right was directly proportional to the amount of whining about long posts. The more you clowns whined, the more I wrote, the more right I was. Now, Greggy gets a pass on one book post after the next, and you kiss his ass, AFTER, he turns out to be right? Why? He has been shoving his personal collection of dildos up the asses of every poster here(but mine), since Trump got elected, and doing it in long-form prose. DC_Tom and GG are kissing his ass now, because they were Trump-haters then.

Yet, when I decided that winning the Obamacare website debate was too easy, thus, I wote my replies in iambic couplets(for dolts: in poetry), just to make it harder on myself? WTF?

Let's see Greg do an entire post in e e cummings, or, let's see him do anything poetic at all. F! I am an IT guy, he's supposed to be the F'ing writer...and you are all sucking his balls for doing the 1 thing he is suppsed to be good at? 

Lame. 

Edited by OCinBuffalo

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Bryce is a US Army Veteran, an ironworker, a cancer survivor who went bankrupt before the ACA was passed despite holding two jobs, and supports public sector unions.  I'm not saying he'll win, but I think you can hold progressive views and be an "alpha male."

None of that proves him to be an alpha and in fact joining in a group like a union could prove the opposite

1 hour ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I love this. 

Back in the day, I would drop book-sized posts about Obamacare, The Surge, Obamafail, Education, Economics in general, various scandals(still waiting for an answer on how in the hell the Russians did a remote hack on the DNC server...whose metadata clearly shows that the d/l could only have been done by a local USB drive.)....

...and....(EDIT: some of you pricks, who shall remain nameless, even asked me for career advice...after reading said long posts, and then publicly...whatever)

my level of being right was directly proportional to the amount of whining about long posts. The more you clowns whined, the more I wrote, the more right I was. Now, Greggy gets a pass on one book post after the next, and you kiss his ass, AFTER, he turns out to be right? Why? He has been shoving his personal collection of dildos up the asses of every poster here(but mine), since Trump got elected, and doing it in long-form prose. DC_Tom and GG are kissing his ass now, because they were Trump-haters then.

Yet, when I decided that winning the Obamacare website debate was too easy, thus, I wote my replies in iambic couplets(for dolts: in poetry), just to make it harder on myself? WTF?

Let's see Greg do an entire post in e e cummings, or, let's see him do anything poetic at all. F! I am an IT guy, he's supposed to be the F'ing writer...and you are all sucking his balls for doing the 1 thing he is suppsed to be good at? 

Lame. 

18 minutes ago, Cinga said:

None of that proves him to be an alpha and in fact joining in a group like a union could prove the opposite

I have no clue about this guy's intestinal fortitude, but the idea that somebody can't an alpha male because of his political viewpoints (in this case a progressive) is ridiculous.

Edited by Doc Brown

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

progressive alpha male

oxymoron

44 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I have no clue about this guy's intestinal fortitude, but the idea that somebody can't an alpha male because of his political viewpoints (in this case a progressive) is ridiculous.

If you're a progressive, you likely support the feminist agenda (which isn't about equality, but rather female dominance). That fact alone makes you a beta. As far as Bryce goes, isn't he the guy who has an arrest history a dozen pages long?

Edited by joesixpack

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You can't truly mock someone unless you understand them well enough to step in their shoes.  You stupid stupid-head.

So, you'd make a good stand-in for 26? Hmmmn. Notice I said stand-in, not stunt double.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Hey, it's totally worth it if we get to see the Mueller Investigation done in e e cummings....which is the entire point of the post.

Or, I'd settle for Greg doing the whole thing in the form of "The Giving Tree". EDIT: Instead of "where the sidewalk ends", it's "where the Mueller ends".

Edited by OCinBuffalo

How long is this farce of a trial going to go on?

From all accounts, the judge is disgusted with the Mueller team and unless the Mueller team does one heck of a job of pointing out Manafort’s failures.............

Manafort is going to be a free man.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

One of the few (maybe the only) smart strategies Democrats have used in the midterms is recruiting Veterans to run for Congress.  Military veterans in Congress are down to about 20%.  Down from 71% in 1971.  Last I read there were 300 candidates running for Congress and the Senate who were veterans and over half were Democrats.  

People still long for outsider candidates and they would fit the bill.  It worked for Connor Lamb although he is far from a progressive, but people like Randy Bryce is running on a progressive platform ($15 minimum wage, tuition free college) trying to take Paul Ryan's seat in Wisconsin.  Bryce is a US Army Veteran, an ironworker, a cancer survivor who went bankrupt before the ACA was passed despite holding two jobs, and supports public sector unions.  I'm not saying he'll win, but I think you can hold progressive views and be an "alpha male."  A candidate like that may pop up in 2020 and win back the rust belt states.  You never know.

the experts make bold predictions and they turn out dead wrong

so they steal the blueprint that won the latest election, and that doesn't work the next time, dead wrong again

1 hour ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Hey, it's totally worth it if we get to see the Mueller Investigation done in e e cummings....which is the entire point of the post.

Or, I'd settle for Greg doing the whole thing in the form of "The Giving Tree". EDIT: Instead of "where the sidewalk ends", it's "where the Mueller ends".

How did you go from "the point of the post" to a 10,000 word essay on past transgressions, your time as a job placement counselor, adult novelty items and ball sucking?  Even for a message board that's some next generation chaotic spitballing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

How long is this farce of a trial going to go on?

From all accounts, the judge is disgusted with the Mueller team and unless the Mueller team does one heck of a job of pointing out Manafort’s failures.............

Manafort is going to be a free man.

That's why Mueller's team have a second trial on different charges scheduled. They want as many bites at the apple as they can get to either get Manafort to flip, or to try to secure a conviction on something (then leverage their sentencing recommendation for his cooperation.)

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

That's why Mueller's team have a second trial on different charges scheduled. They want as many bites at the apple as they can get to either get Manafort to flip, or to try to secure a conviction on something (then leverage their sentencing recommendation for his cooperation.)

Yup, and if nothing else, the process is the punishment.

Now Paul Manafort is nobody's idea of a choirboy or hero, so he is hard to cheer for - but Mueller is even scuzzier. There are no good guys in these trials.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yup, and if nothing else, the process is the punishment.

Now Paul Manafort is nobody's idea of a choirboy or hero, so he is hard to cheer for - but Mueller is even scuzzier. There are no good guys in these trials.

I'm not sure what the solution is, but the government should not be able to batter private citizens into submission through the costs of defending themselves against a prosecutor with an agenda and a bottomless pit of resources funded by the tax payer.

The process should not be a punishment in an of itself.

• Like (+1) 5