DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The comments are always interesting. If there is any truth to the one about the DOJ wanting Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea to avoid any evidence coming to light ... (why not just drop the charges though? Or can't they since he entered a guilty plea?)

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on today's hearing: 

"I think we can see where this is going" ... I can't. Is he going to continue with his plea in order to sue the Mueller team? Will the government drop all charges? (Can they?) Will the government now recommend jail time since Flynn didn't roll over like a good boy? What (if anything) happens to the prosecutors for not handing over the material?

Where is this going next?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"I think we can see where this is going" ... I can't. Is he going to continue with his plea in order to sue the Mueller team? Will the government drop all charges? (Can they?) Will the government now recommend jail time since Flynn didn't roll over like a good boy? What (if anything) happens to the prosecutors for not handing over the material?

Where is this going next?

I fully expect the case to be tossed in the end, by Sullivan. This is what I expected in December of 2017, and it still looks to be the most likely outcome.

I would put the second most likely outcome as the gov't withdrawing all charges instead of having to produce the evidence in question -- but as I'm not an attorney I don't know for sure if they can do that. (Koko or the other JDs in the house can help on that front I hope). 

Flynn will likely then sue once the charges are dropped/case is tossed. And he'll win, along with Page. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1171878950991204358

In a new filing requesting contempt findings against the Special Counsel’s office for allegedly suppressing evidence of Mike Flynn’s innocence, Flynn’s lawyer drops a bomb suggesting that Joseph Mifsud was spying on Flynn for the FBI in 2015.

Link

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

..."oversight falls squarely within the Judiciary Committee’s jurisdiction"......oh joy this should go far......the power mungering putz boy Nadless in the chair.....this POS is 42+ years embedded in NYS politics....yet another downstate parasite....shalom my azz.....(the Jewish contingent in my extended family taught me all of the necessary adjectives)....

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

(it's almost like they know the IG report is coming...)

Rep. Schiff says it "could" involve the president. In fact he is as certain of this as he was of the "goods" they had on Trump for years.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

Read the whole thread... 

This is not, in any way, an "uproven theory". There is testimony from multiple IC officials/agents/officers, pay stubs, conference attendance records (run by western IC think tanks for western IC assets/employees) which all prove which side of the Russia v The West coin Mifsud worked for.

This is especially known to the Washington Post -- yet, here we are. 

You could do worse than to assume that every time you read some variation of "it's an unproven conspiracy theory", that the opposite is in fact closer to the truth. Especially on this story as the defensive walls are starting to be erected around the corrupted IC's sacred cows -- most of whom now are employees of the media outlets providing the defensive walls. 

Just a coincidence, I'm sure. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4