DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Listen to the stammering. Clapper is a rat — he will be the first to flip is what has long been told to me by people who worked directly for him. 

The crime is sedition, Jim. 

He JUST heard he was being investigated!? ROTFLMAO He can't help the lies that spew forth from his mouth. I swear it is a form of tourettes. 

And why these people don't shut up and lay low is beyond me. They all have attorneys (who should be) telling them "STFU!!" They really should listen.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He JUST heard he was being investigated!? ROTFLMAO He can't help the lies that spew forth from his mouth. I swear it is a form of tourettes. 

And why these people don't shut up and lay low is beyond me. They all have attorneys (who should be) telling them "STFU!!" They really should listen.

They’re all getting paid a fortune to stoke the seditious harangue on air. Maybe that money will be gobbled up by their lawyers before they get trotted off to jail. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Because since Nixon the left and/or the swamp have grown accustomed to the media helping them 1) craft a narrative that deflects criticism from them, 2) intimidate those who would dare accuse them of any criminal malfeasance, and 3) engage in back channel blackmail to encourage certain power players to hush things up lest the media turn up the spotlight on them. For the media to succeed in this they need to occasionally run out some high ranking swamp creatures to bolster the claims and give the appearance of legitimacy. Time will tell if it works yet again.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Listen to the stammering. Clapper is a rat — he will be the first to flip is what has long been told to me by people who worked directly for him. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1187702367275364352

The crime is sedition, Jim. 

Remember, Clapper is a man who lied before Congress in 2013 about NSA domestic spying and data collection. He's got a proven track record of deceit and dishonor. What he tries to suggest in this clip is something I expect to hear quite a bit the next few days, that the Durham news is only a distraction from the Ukraine story. 

Slight problem with that line of defense though... the Durham investigation began over a year ago. Well before the Ukraine call was ever made or the Ukraine issue was even a story. How does that work then? 

Right. It doesn't. 

Dismiss anyone who tries this defense. They're not serious people and are only demonstrating how partisan or uninformed they are when they trot it out. 

:beer:  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

hahahahahaaa

right on cue, though it may be a bit late and i dont know for certain but this ruling could be challenged?

I bet it's appealed, expedited (Watergate precedent), and then the appeal will be denied.

We should all want to know what is behind those black lines all over the report. 

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

I bet it's appealed, expedited (Watergate precedent), and then the appeal will be denied.

We should all want to know what is behind those black lines all over the report. 

but... you won't. not for twenty years at least. don't trust the spin masters to tell you what is under them either.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

but... you won't. not for twenty years at least. don't trust the spin masters to tell you what is under them either.

If it gets into the houses hands and becomes evidence in the impeachment trial you bet it'll be leaked if it's not released to the public first.

Edited by Gary Busey

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

If it gets into the houses hands and becomes evidence in the impeachment trial you bet it'll be leaked if it's not released to the public first.

yeah... i dunno. classified material being leaked is a pretty serious crime.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Gary is talking out of his ass. He has no idea what he's talking about -- the GJ material won't be used in an impeachment trial about the Ukraine. :lol: 

Trump/Russia was disproven by Mueller and the GJ testimony, it won't be strengthened by any of it. And, as you rightly noted, it's going to be appealed and remain sealed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

For sure. No matter what side of the aisle you're on, though, if the house has it we should be able to agree ample slime balls on both sides of the aisle and their dirty lawyers will have access. All it takes is one to leak it or be stupid enough to get hacked.

Impeachment hasn't even been voted on yet. To prematurely say it's only about Ukraine is crayonz level dumb.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary, wrong again. When even Lawfare says it's going to be nuked, you should take the L 

Back to the real news of the day (another story Gary got wrong from day one and doesn't have the balls to admit)... 

Get bent ***** wad

I'll take "things people say when they've been wrong every day for three years for $100, Alex.".

You clowned yourself for three years, sucking the D of the establishment rather than thinking for yourself. You chose to do this, not because you're not smart enough to think for yourself, but because you're too dishonest to. Your silence on last night's news (which wasn't news in PPP since we've been ahead for years) speaks volumes. 

You deserve every bit of scorn you get down here. Run along to your other alts now. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's already throwing 44 under the bus -- under the grilling by CNN. Just wait until he starts dropping names when sitting across from Durham and Huber. 

:lol: 

Clowns do clown things.

hahahah. That’s incredible, he’s already using the Nuremberg defense!

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Strzok has his Tibs moment:

Strzok: Who said that?

Page: The same article you referenced.

Stzok as Woody. From a Cheers episode, one of my favorites but I can’t find the clip:

Dr. Frasier Crane:
"O Death in Life, the days that are no more." Who said that?

Woody Boyd:
Who said what?

Dr. Frasier Crane:
"O Death in Life, the days that are no more."

Woody Boyd:
You did.

Dr. Frasier Crane:
No, I mean, who said it first?

Woody Boyd:
You said it both times.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Back to the real news of the day (another story Gary got wrong from day one and doesn't have the balls to admit)... 

This is a great summary.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's already throwing 44 under the bus -- under the grilling by CNN. Just wait until he starts dropping names when sitting across from Durham and Huber. 

:lol: 

Clowns do clown things.

Holy cow.  I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself here, but we can solve this whole media bias question today.  Clapper says, in response to a question about the potential for criminal activity being committed “I don't know..I don’t think there was any wrongdoing..”.  Later on he laments “What we were supposed to do...blow off the then Commander in Chief President Obama and what he told us to do.”.

This is the former Director of National Intelligence, frequent Trump critic and the object of scorn of the current President.   Trump hasn’t hidden his disdain for Clapper, and the best answer you have is “I don’t know, I don’t think there was any wrongdoing”???  Whatever happened to “No, we did nothing wrong.”.  

This should be front page news everywhere.  The “I don’t think so” defense rarely works. 

• Like (+1) 4

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Holy cow.  I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself here, but we can solve this whole media bias question today.  Clapper says, in response to a question about the potential for criminal activity being committed “I don't know..I don’t think there was any wrongdoing..”.  Later on he laments “What we were supposed to do...blow off the then Commander in Chief President Obama and what he told us to do.”.

This is the former Director of National Intelligence, frequent Trump critic and the object of scorn of the current President.   Trump hasn’t hidden his disdain for Clapper, and the best answer you have is “I don’t know, I don’t think there was any wrongdoing”???  Whatever happened to “No, we did nothing wrong.”.  

This should be front page news everywhere.  The “I don’t think so” defense rarely works. 

What's become very obvious, and especially the past 3 years,  is that the one skill that is necessary to ascend the ranks as a government worker or a politician is the absolute ability to look into the camera or testify with an emotionless and deadpanned look while stating anything factual or not.  Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Clapper, Comey, Brennan, McCabe and the nerdy gawky Mark Warner have all made a living at this in recent years.  Gotta hand it to them, they are talented bullshiffers.  Certainly same can be said for a bunch of Republicans as well. 

No way Clapper is as stupid a buffoon as he comes across.  Well, actually in his case, maybe. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1