DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

In case it is disappeared from fakebook:

The great Iggy on the govt's surreply in the Flynn case: The surreply argues;

The government had no legal obligation to provide exculpatory Brady material prior to the plea agreement (Nov 30th, 2017).

I didn't realize that Flynn wasn't actually charged until Dec 1st, after he signed the plea deal.

Neat trick; don't charge the subject of an investigation with what you're threatening to until after he pleads and you don't have to show him how you framed him until after he's hung himself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well isn't that something? 

(It's all coming out)

Wow, that The Hill article...

Gates went on to describe how advisers to Trump and Trump’s family members mulled methods of getting the stolen documents.

Umm duh. Everyone and anyone not a democratic loyalist wanted to know how to get the emails. Notice how they call them "stolen documents". <_<

Those idjits over at The Hill do not know what flippant is, do they? No wonder people say the left can't meme; they have no idea how to read a joke.

Trump infamously publicly requested that Russia provide the hacked documents, sparking criticism that he was inviting foreign election meddling.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016, referring to Clinton’s deleted messages. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

And the comments. Holy crap. TDS is alive and well and flourishing on The Hill.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't watched yet but I knew Lee Smith was up to something with all his pre-snap penalties.  But a coup?  Is he looking to take over for McD or Pegula?

Are all the tight ends in on it?  Croom must be.

I'll watch later. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Career FBI guy, not a Trump fan, always on CNN (bet he's not asked back again).

The Michael Flynn smoking gun: FBI headquarters altered interview summary

</snip>

Here’s me, acknowledging my mistake. I was dead wrong. It now seems there was a concerted effort, though isolated, within the upper-echelons of the FBI to influence the outcome of the Flynn investigation. By “dirtying up” Flynn, Comey’s FBI headquarters team of callow sycophants shortcut the investigative process. Arm-twisting Flynn through the “tweaked” version of his interview afforded him criminal exposure. The cocksure Comey team felt supremely confident that would inspire him “flipping” and give them the desperately sought-after evidence of Trump-Russia collusion that the wholly unverified Steele dossier was never remotely capable of providing.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 9

Umm... 

https://mobile.twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1191854192878592000

WHAT? 

:lol: :lol: 

That’s the defense they’re down to now?? This is a MAJOR ***** up. (Read: not really a ***** up — this was always a set up, and this is the best defense they can muster — that it was an accident) 

Free Flynn today. 

• Like (+1) 6

Flynn plead guilty to charges of lying. The FBI falsified the conversation they had with Flynn and then made it look like he was lying. He was trapped because the deep state despised him because he knew what they were doing. Flynn deserves a medal.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Flynn plead guilty to charges of lying. The FBI falsified the conversation they had with Flynn and then made it look like he was lying. He was trapped because the deep state despised him because he knew what they were doing. Flynn deserves a medal.

you got it

dr.thumb.jpg.5c1150190b05218a1e8557f0d42443ca.jpg

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

More to add to the above -- Flynn was pressured into taking the plea, by McCabe, who was promising to throw his son (who just had his first child) in jail if Flynn didn't give them the plea. 

The charges against the son, which never materialized, were even more suspect than the ones they were trying to nail (and failing) the general with.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Career FBI guy, not a Trump fan, always on CNN (bet he's not asked back again).

The Michael Flynn smoking gun: FBI headquarters altered interview summary

</snip>

Here’s me, acknowledging my mistake. I was dead wrong. It now seems there was a concerted effort, though isolated, within the upper-echelons of the FBI to influence the outcome of the Flynn investigation. By “dirtying up” Flynn, Comey’s FBI headquarters team of callow sycophants shortcut the investigative process. Arm-twisting Flynn through the “tweaked” version of his interview afforded him criminal exposure. The cocksure Comey team felt supremely confident that would inspire him “flipping” and give them the desperately sought-after evidence of Trump-Russia collusion that the wholly unverified Steele dossier was never remotely capable of providing.

</snip>

...did you ever the that "Dirty FBI Era" on Hoover's watch could be equaled or exceeded in this modern era?........or how about the DOJ/AG starting with the Clinton Dynasty and equally dirty?......and here we are peddling the "world's greatest democracy" to corrupt nations with our own HUGE "closet full of skeletons"?......SMH......how noble......

• Like (+1) 1