DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@GG

Thx.

There’s never a shortage of useful idiots. 

As an aside, this whole Trump resistance episode encouraged me to follow on deeper dives into the history of counterintelligence and disinformation campaigns of the Soviets going back to the late ‘20s and beyond.   I know that you have a bad outlook on the CIA, and I haven’t reached the late ‘50s yet, but if not for OSS & CIA efforts in the ‘30s-‘40s, we’d be in a vastly different and worse world right now.  

My view is basically summed up by the belief that the crime wasn’t that the Rosenbergs were executed, but that they weren’t executed enough times.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Thx.

As an aside, this whole Trump resistance episode encouraged me to follow on deeper dives into the history of counterintelligence and disinformation campaigns of the Soviets going back to the late ‘20s and beyond.   I know that you have a bad outlook on the CIA, and I haven’t reached the late ‘50s yet, but if not for OSS & CIA efforts in the ‘30s-‘40s, we’d be in a vastly different and worse world right now.  

My view is basically summed up by the belief that the crime wasn’t that the Rosenbergs were executed, but that they weren’t executed enough times.

:beer: 

Just to clarify, I don't begrudge the entire agency or its history. They're a needed part of the national defense apparatus, and performed their job in that regard well many more times than they did it poorly. My complaints rest with certain bad actors/directors/compartmentalized divisions/groups within it who worked to serve their own interests/purposes over the country's. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, GG said:

Thx.

Hey! LAY OFF the OSS! Don't you know that Julia Child (and her husband) worked for them?

She singlehandedly elevated the cuisine of American cooking by her noble efforts.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Hey! LAY OFF the OSS! Don't you know that Julia Child (and her husband) worked for them?

She singlehandedly elevated the cuisine of American cooking by her noble efforts.

giphy.gif

Hah, at least we got good food out of it.

In reality, combing through the past it appear that 1/2 of the writers/intellectuals of the ‘40s-‘60s worked for OSS/CIA and the other half for KGB.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Two things about this...

1) This isn't just "violation of FBI procedures," it's a *****-up of chain of custody of evidence.  It's grounds for dismissal of the case, with prejudice.  

2) Doesn't matter to the #resistance.  In this context, evidence that should otherwise be thrown out should be admitted, because the ends justifies the means.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, tomorrow's the 12th, again. 

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The more damning it is, the more the Democrats will think it's a political hit-job and not believe it, and the closer we get to a shooting war.

Well then, mission accomplished fake impeachment inquiry and "MSM".

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Whoa...

Remember how fast the DOJ moved last time Chuck kicked them in the rear. 

... I take this to mean it's going to drop before Thanksgiving. Because no one wants to see Chuck angry. 

Image result for chuck grassley is great meme

I like Ann, but don't know how plugged in she really is in terms of sources. This seems to be parroting what Sarah Carter has reported, but it's also been circulating in my circle of contacts as well. The names I've heard: McCabe/Comey

The rest will come from Durham. 

Not putting anything more than 50% on this. But only because I think 2 will be low. I've heard "several". 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember how fast the DOJ moved last time Chuck kicked them in the rear.

.. I take this to mean it's going to drop before Thanksgiving. Because no one wants to see Chuck angry. 

I've seen people suggest the day before Thanksgiving.  While it would not shock me, it would send a huge message that they are burying this good and deep away from the average American. And, that would suck.

This could be why Grassley is saying "next week" instead of "two weeks."  ?‍♂️

https://apnews.com/1132509ac4c747ababd7a50c86b09364

Click to copy

Watchdog report on Russia probe nears public release

The inspector general in recent days has invited witnesses and their lawyers who were interviewed for the report to review portions of a draft this week and next, a critical final step toward making the document public, according to multiple people familiar with the process who insisted on anonymity to discuss it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/7/2019 at 1:35 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

What? An honest man, with no ties to Waldman, wants to keep a report from going public that exposes him as a fraud? 

you don't say... 

On 11/7/2019 at 2:14 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Warner is such a scum sucking swamp rat.

Will Sidney Powell have another part to play after Flynn gets off?

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Watchdog report on Russia probe nears public release

The inspector general in recent days has invited witnesses and their lawyers who were interviewed for the report to review portions of a draft this week and next, a critical final step toward making the document public, according to multiple people familiar with the process who insisted on anonymity to discuss it.

Only 4,659,372,814,378,226,941,317 more critical final steps to go.

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Barr's" conspiracy theories.

Think about that. 

And what have I been saying?  That they'd discount the IG reports as fiction generated at the behest of the White House.  

And remember what I've been saying comes next: shooting war.

• Like (+1) 3