DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

15 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Someone's not watching the testimony

Judge Smeals didn't. I did. 

Vindmam admitted he didn't follow the chain of command because it was a busy week.  

Everyone, but disingenuous partisan hacks heard that in Vindmans testimony.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Vindmam admitted he didn't follow the chain of command because it was a busy week.  

In his being asked to be the Defense Minister? You're confusing two different topics. The comment you refer to here from Jordan's questioning related to the Trump phone call.

11 minutes ago, GG said:

Judge Smeals didn't. I did. 

Everyone, but disingenuous partisan hacks heard that in Vindmans testimony.  

Did he really say that?  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

In his being asked to be the Defense Minister? You're confusing two different topics. The comment you refer to here from Jordan's questioning related to the Trump phone call.

Which is the whole point of this charade.  In this particular case, his superior was Morrison.  Why did he go to Kent and not Morrison if he's going up the chain as you insist?

Or are you really a disingenuous partisan hack, who doesn't care for a fair process?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It was also the name of Greggy's band in High School.  He'll tell you he was the keyboardist but mostly he just played the organ.

Is that when you got your champion reputation for blowing your trumpet?

Edited by 3rdnlng

Just now, GG said:

In this particular case, his superior was Morrison.  Why did he go to Kent and not Morrison if he's going up the chain as you insist?

The NSC lawyer (Eisenburg I believe) told him not to - just as he told Morrison who also only notified the lawyer. Hence why all these departments have Inspectors General. 

Maybe some of these questions will be answered by Morrison in this part of the hearing 

Edited by Gary Busey

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

The NSC lawyer (Eisenburg I believe) told him not to - just as he told Morrison who also only notified the lawyer. Hence why all these departments have Inspectors General. 

Maybe some of these questions will be answered by Morrison in this part of the hearing 

It's ok to admit that you were wrong on insisting that Vindmam went up the proper chain, especially when he blabbed to Kent and Ciaramella before Morrison.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

It's ok to admit that you were wrong on insisting that Vindmam went up the proper chain

Again - I was referring to Vindman being asked to be the Ukranian Defense Minister.

Vindman did not go to Morrison in regards to the call. He went to the NSC lawyer. If that was wrong he'll get slapped by the IG.

Edited by Gary Busey

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Again - I was referring to Vindman being asked to be the Ukranian Defense Minister.

Vindman did not go to Morrison in regards to the call. He went to the NSC lawyer. If that was wrong he'll get slapped by the IG.

He went to the lawyer AFTER he talked to Kent and Ciaramella.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny, I'm reading Black Mass presently.  The way the FBI handled Whitey Bulger as a high priority informant leads me to believe that this isn't a particularly new issue.  Maybe it gets cleaned up now and then, maybe not.  I guess it is a bit different, because allegedly Bulger's FBI handler and a couple others were in on the scheme to protect him, and hiding their misdeeds from superiors.  This looks like perhaps the reverse (top-down instructions to "mishandle").

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Waiting on updates.

it would seem that the gates on the dam are being opened... from Dec into the new year, it would appear that items are going to come at us like a tidal wave.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4