DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Second tweet in this ... correct. Now ask yourself why JA (and his alts) were in such a hurry to rush here and parrot exactly that (erroneous) sentiment? 

Is that something people do who are interested in truth? Or something people who want to live in a lie do? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a big hole in the OIG's findings -- 

*much more to that thread

wasn't that the intent from Day 1?....."the soft sell.....slow pedal routine" as in middle ground?.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

DAMNING. 

Democratic reply: "Republicans want to focus on procedure, not the crime itself."

Because Democrats truly believe the ends justify the means, and don't understand that the process of governance is ultimately more important than the results.  

• Like (+1) 1

The 11th will be a big day for Lindsey. A chance to prove he's still not under the thumb of McCain and his cronies: 

Will he step up? Or show he's still a pawn? 

Gonna be interesting to see. 

i think the Judiciary just scheduled an emergency meeting for the 11th. /sarcasm

i still don't trust Lindsey and won't through whatever he is leading. i wish Grassley could take over the Senate Committee on the Judiciary Jan 1st 2020.

• Like (+1) 1

The 11th will be a big day for Lindsey. A chance to prove he's still not under the thumb of McCain and his cronies: 

Will he step up? Or show he's still a pawn? 

Gonna be interesting to see. 

Video of Graham:

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I should hope so.  It's honestly more worrisome that a president be ignorant about an investigation into foreign election interference, than for him to know about it and lie.

#impeach!