DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Horowitz’s testimony, in fact, sounded little like the media depiction of the IG report only the day before. Most major outlets had stressed that the IG had found no bias in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. But failing to uncover explicit instances of bias and exonerating the FBI aren’t the same thing.

Worse, most of the media had buried the lede. An honest headline would have read something like: “Obama’s FBI cooked-up evidence to keep rickety investigation into Trump campaign going.”

(snip)

This isn’t a matter of “sloppiness,” as so many of the FBI’s defenders had insisted. A lawyer for the nation’s top law enforcement agency, run by the Obama administration, concocted evidence and modified emails to use in warrant application, which was the “basis” of a sworn statement in court. All of it to keep a “low threshold” counterintelligence investigation into the opposition party’s political campaign open during an election season.

A person would need to suspend their disbelief to believe that a government lawyer would risk fabricating this kind evidence in such sensitive case without any partisan intent. By any standard, though, it is corruption. As I noted in my piece yesterday, the FBI misled a FISA court that already hands out warrants at a 99.8 percent rate — in a case against Trump that Americans were assured was an absolute no-brainer.

They KNEW in January of 2017, before Trump was sworn in, that the entire foundation of the Russia/Trump narrative was fiction. Yet, they worked to entrap the president, assign a SCO (who knew from day one that he was investigating something that DID NOT HAPPEN) and created an obstruction/perjury trap for the political enemies of the democrat party. THAT'S what we now know happened (even though we knew it for three years, there's now undeniable evidence that this was the reality). 

Yet there's no "cabal". 

NPCs say NPC things, and only believe what they're programmed to believe. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When he made this statement he knew, for a fact, that Page was an OPERATIONAL CIA asset, not an agent of Russia. 

And he knew it for over a year and a half at that point... yet he lied, without compunction, to the faces of the American people. 

Why would anyone ever trust this *****head ever again?

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Horowitz’s testimony, in fact, sounded little like the media depiction of the IG report only the day before. Most major outlets had stressed that the IG had found no bias in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. But failing to uncover explicit instances of bias and exonerating the FBI aren’t the same thing.

Worse, most of the media had buried the lede. An honest headline would have read something like: “Obama’s FBI cooked-up evidence to keep rickety investigation into Trump campaign going.”

(snip)

This isn’t a matter of “sloppiness,” as so many of the FBI’s defenders had insisted. A lawyer for the nation’s top law enforcement agency, run by the Obama administration, concocted evidence and modified emails to use in warrant application, which was the “basis” of a sworn statement in court. All of it to keep a “low threshold” counterintelligence investigation into the opposition party’s political campaign open during an election season.

A person would need to suspend their disbelief to believe that a government lawyer would risk fabricating this kind evidence in such sensitive case without any partisan intent. By any standard, though, it is corruption. As I noted in my piece yesterday, the FBI misled a FISA court that already hands out warrants at a 99.8 percent rate — in a case against Trump that Americans were assured was an absolute no-brainer.

They KNEW in January of 2017, before Trump was sworn in, that the entire foundation of the Russia/Trump narrative was fiction. Yet, they worked to entrap the president, assign a SCO (who knew from day one that he was investigating something that DID NOT HAPPEN) and created an obstruction/perjury trap for the political enemies of the democrat party. THAT'S what we now know happened (even though we knew it for three years, there's now undeniable evidence that this was the reality). 

Yet there's no "cabal". 

NPCs say NPC things, and only believe what they're programmed to believe. 

Think about this for a minute:

Only two tenths of a percent of FISA applications are rejected (that's 2 out of every 1000). The original warrant request was turned down. The FBI had to include a made up dossier that they knew was false in order to get the FISA Court order for a warrant. This is seriousshit. 

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When he made this statement he knew, for a fact, that Page was an OPERATIONAL CIA asset, not an agent of Russia. 

And he knew it for over a year and a half at that point... yet he lied, without compunction, to the faces of the American people. 

Why would anyone ever trust this *****head ever again?

this asshat is up for re-election in '20. his malfeasance needs to be exposed so he can be voted out of office.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this asshat is up for re-election in '20. his malfeasance needs to be exposed so he can be voted out of office.

hahahhahahahaha  {gasp} hahahahhaha {snort}  hahahahah {giggle} That's a good one, @Foxx ! 

He's gonna end up reelected with 80%+ I bet. He's a #resistance hero! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

hahahhahahahaha  {gasp} hahahahhaha {snort}  hahahahah {giggle} That's a good one, @Foxx ! 

He's gonna end up reelected with 80%+ I bet. He's a #resistance hero! 

i know but a man can dream. i mean... this is Cali we are talking about after all. :rolleyes:

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This pretty much nails it.

If it does not bother you to learn that the FBI repeatedly and deliberately deceived the FISA court into granting it permission to spy on a U.S. citizen in the middle of a presidential campaign, then it is virtually certain that you are either someone with no principles, someone who cares only about partisan advantage and nothing about basic civil liberties and the rule of law, or both. There is simply no way for anyone of good faith to read this IG Report and reach any conclusion other than that this is yet another instance of the FBI abusing its power in severe ways to subvert and undermine U.S. democracy. If you don’t care about that, what do you care about?

Perhaps these revelations will finally lead to a realization about how rogue, and dangerous, these police state agencies have become, and how urgently needed is serious reform. But if nothing else, it must serve as a tonic to the three years of unrelenting media propaganda that has deceived and misled millions of Americans into believing things that are simply untrue.

None of these journalists have acknowledged an iota of error in the wake of this report because they know that lying is not just permitted but encouraged as long as it pleases and vindicates the political beliefs of their audiences. Until that stops, credibility and faith in journalism will never be restored, and – despite how toxic it is to have a media that has no claim on credibility – that despised status will be fully deserved.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

...could this have been "standard operating procedure" on Sleepy Bob's watch?........I'm sure he would have known (COUGH)......why after all, he was the Special (Independent) Counsel..I remember Grandma telling me the story about letting the "fox guarding the hen house" when I was a young lad..........

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Devin on? 

The dude is a hero. When you consider all the ***** he's had to eat, for three years, despite being 100% correct every step of the way, he's owed almost as much of an apology as Carter Page, General Flynn, and G-Pop. 

(almost)

Don't mess with farmers. 

• Like (+1) 5