DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Correct -- as PPP covered over two years ago. 100% proven to be correct despite MANY pundits saying it was "conspiracy!"

Make no mistake about it. John Brennan, Clapper, Comey, and McCabe worked together to burn an ACTIVE CIA asset who was risking his life serving his country in order to get a backdoor warrant on Trump. 

That is the biggest no-no in the clandestine world. It gets people killed, it burns investigations and ruins years of work.

And they did it without hesitation -- not because they had evidence to warrant it, but because they NEEDED TO CREATE evidence to defraud the FISC. 

Gallows should be erected on the National Mall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ooooh Beardy McGee to the rescue.  Spoiler alert: What should happen and what will happen are not the same thing.  The only rude awakening lap dog Comey will get is from reflux if he eats pepperoni pizza too close to nighty night.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Me too. Still digging for it, but my next plane is about to take off. Doubt I'll find it in time... :beer: 

Ok, on my search of a dozen (SUPER pissed off) lefty sites the whole interview has not yet been aired - "partial interview" is what I saw, and the MSNBC site doesn't have much more on it. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ok, on my search of a dozen (SUPER pissed off) lefty sites the whole interview has not yet been aired - "partial interview" is what I saw, and the MSNBC site doesn't have much more on it. 

Just watched a Barr interview with a WSJ reporter on Fox. Barr reminds me of a no nonsense Mark Levin. Not a bad person to be lumped in with, for either person. 

7 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

dr.thumb.jpg.5c1150190b05218a1e8557f0d42443ca.jpg

You are out of your league here but alas, I don't think even the Kiddie Table will take you back. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1