DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm curious exactly when liberals transitioned from: "Government is the name for things we as a society have decided must be done together."

to: "Government is a weapon forged for the purposes of destroying neighbors who disagree with me politically."

i'd posit it all fell apart when LBJ was branded with a "credibility gap" by the media, even in the midst of him doing a heck of a lot of great things for liberal viewpoints (and a really bad one)

When you're insane, do you know you're insane? That line from Seven stands out like a Mensa member at a Trump rally when I peruse this section of the forum.

This cocoon from fact based evidence makes me long for the days when I debated Christians and their fantastical ideas. You really can't fight crazy.

I suspect Manafort will be acquitted because it's damn near impossible to get 12 individuals to agree on anything anymore when politics are at play. The guy is guilty. I know he's guilty. You know he's guilty. I know you know he's guilty. You know I know you know he's guilty.  Aversion to truth to reconcile what you WANT to believe with reality has reached a level that can't be ignored.

At your core, you folks like small government (except when it comes to criminalizing reproductive rights and the massive prison/military industrial complex) and less diversity. Why must you play these mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible? Is it really that bad? Trump is kind of a criminal. A terrible human being. I think we can all agree on that. Manafort is a criminal. We get it. None of this matters because the investigation is politically motivated. Republicans are out to get Trumpists so it's all fruit from the poisonous tree! You're stretching reality more and more with each passing day.

Stick to your principles and facts. Just a bit of friendly advice. 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

do you know you're insane?

You "know" you are insane if you ask any of the following questions...

1. why are there NO PHOTOS of bin Laden in Saudi

2. why are there NO PHOTOS of the "bin Laden family"
3. why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other

4. if the "hacks" gave the American people the truth, why is that bad

5. can a 757 fly at 500 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground

"Sane people" don't ask questions.  "Sane people" are those who parrot Zionist Liars and never think....

Edited by LaDexter

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

How did you go from "the point of the post" to a 10,000 word essay on past transgressions, your time as a job placement counselor, adult novelty items and ball sucking?  Even for a message board that's some next generation chaotic spitballing. 

You clearly don't understand the concept of trolling. 

You seem to be a rookie here, so this is 1(one) time explanation: ALL of that was a put on. Most of it refers to old jokes/tropes/etc. from many years ago on this board. If you had been here, you'd understand. Even the "point of the post" is an intentional canard. 

So, thanks for the compliment. Next Generation? Of course! I'm not ahead of the curve, the curve merely represents where I've already been.

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

When you're insane, do you know you're insane? That line from Seven stands out like a Mensa member at a Trump rally when I peruse this section of the forum.

This cocoon from fact based evidence makes me long for the days when I debated Christians and their fantastical ideas. You really can't fight crazy.

I suspect Manafort will be acquitted because it's damn near impossible to get 12 individuals to agree on anything anymore when politics are at play. The guy is guilty. I know he's guilty. You know he's guilty. I know you know he's guilty. You know I know you know he's guilty.  Aversion to truth to reconcile what you WANT to believe with reality has reached a level that can't be ignored.

At your core, you folks like small government (except when it comes to criminalizing reproductive rights and the massive prison/military industrial complex) and less diversity. Why must you play these mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible? Is it really that bad? Trump is kind of a criminal. A terrible human being. I think we can all agree on that. Manafort is a criminal. We get it. None of this matters because the investigation is politically motivated. Republicans are out to get Trumpists so it's all fruit from the poisonous tree! You're stretching reality more and more with each passing day.

Stick to your principles and facts. Just a bit of friendly advice. 

You wield a mighty broad brush for such a tiny mind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Brennan and Clapper are so classy. I’m glad they still have their clearances.

- the left

I know they still have their clearances. You know they still have their clearances. I know that you know that they still have their clearances. You know that I know that they still have their clearances. I know that you know that I know they still have their clearances. You know that I know that you know they still have their clearances. 

29 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I know they still have their clearances. You know they still have their clearances. I know that you know that they still have their clearances. You know that I know that they still have their clearances. I know that you know that I know they still have their clearances. You know that I know that you know they still have their clearances. 

Blank+_737a43caef49a99393cb1b44f3a4c9bf.

46 minutes ago, Azalin said:

You wield a mighty broad brush for such a tiny mind.

Tee hee. So pray tell, what makes you different? You all parrot the same counterfactual talking points permeating from guttural anonymous web trolls and Fox News. At your core, you are all exactly the same. You run your internet fingers decrying the very things you're doing. You are not in the know because the internet safe space finally gives you a sense of identity. Seriously, the sh*t is pathetic.  

If you want to dismiss criminal behavior because the ends justify the means, own it. If tax cuts and Mexicans are that important to you, own it. I'm just trying to figure out why the right is so fu*king scared to own their positions. 

Edited by LSHMEAB

39 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

2 hours ago, LaDexter said:

You "know" you are insane if you ask any of the following questions...

1. why are there NO PHOTOS of bin Laden in Saudi

2. why are there NO PHOTOS of the "bin Laden family"
3. why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other

4. if the "hacks" gave the American people the truth, why is that bad

5. can a 757 fly at 500 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground

"Sane people" don't ask questions.  "Sane people" are those who parrot Zionist Liars and never think....

Alex Jones and anonymous posters at 4chan or against chan or Chan Gailey have the reeeeeal truth!

Tee hee. So pray tell, what makes you different? You all parrot the same counterfactual talking points permeating from guttural anonymous web trolls and Fox News.

That's entirely unfair.  We give the nasal anonymous web trolls just as much credence as the guttural ones.

• Haha (+1) 1

Tee hee. So pray tell, what makes you different? You all parrot the same counterfactual talking points permeating from guttural anonymous web trolls and Fox News. At your core, you are all exactly the same. You run your internet fingers decrying the very things you're doing. You are not in the know because the internet safe space finally gives you a sense of identity. Seriously, the sh*t is pathetic.  

If you want to dismiss criminal behavior because the ends justify the means, own it. If tax cuts and Mexicans are that important to you, own it. I'm just trying to figure out why the right is so fu*king scared to own their positions. 

Tibs?

The only thing people on the right are scared of is crazed leftys flapping their arms.

see: jimmy acosta

Edited by Kelly101

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Hillary's fault, duh

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I have no clue about this guy's intestinal fortitude, but the idea that somebody can't an alpha male because of his political viewpoints (in this case a progressive) is ridiculous.

Here is a fun personality thing we did at work.... Of course the one we did was paid and more in depth but it almost made me out to be an alpha with horns on my head

https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/