DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Speaking of Kerry, what are the odds they have a FISA on him? Remember those picture of him meeting the Iranians in Paris? Is 'ol Johnny under more surveillance than he realizes? Maybe Mr Brennan is too. 

Late night thoughts. 

Makes one wonder if his little "non-profit" he started to support the Iran nuclear agreement constitutes "acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government."

By the way...Craig went to Yale with Bill and Hillary.  Even sublet an apartment from Hillary Rodham.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Makes one wonder if his little "non-profit" he started to support the Iran nuclear agreement constitutes "acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government."

By the way...Craig went to Yale with Bill and Hillary.  Even sublet an apartment from Hillary Rodham.

Yup. 

August is the month the CI sting goes on the offensive (IMO). Timing wise it works great with the election. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Speaking strictly for myself, I live the idea that the podesta family is being investigated. Stick screws in their thumbs, make them talk.

I just hope John goes to trial and the prosecution's opening statement relentlessly mocks him with sitcom math.  I'll then sit back and see how Greggy deals with that dilemma.

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump is just losing it, lol. He knows this is part of the ring closing. Poor guy 

Remember, in July 2016, Manafort was asked by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, “Are there any ties between Mr. Trump, you or your campaign and Putin and his regime?” Manafort answered, “No, there are not. That’s absurd. And you know, there’s no basis to it.” Except that was patently false.

OMG ...Its NOT collusion ITS.....

CONSPIRACY.... HOLY ****THEY GOT HIM NOW THIS IS WAY WORSE OMG OMG OMG

ITS HAPPENING MAXINE GET READY TO PEACH FODDY FI!!!!!!!!!!

Calling all tibs come to PPP and report some news !!!

13 minutes ago, Kelly101 said:

Dems didn't get this angry at Japan over Pearl Harbor

39 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Dems didn't get this angry at Japan over Pearl Harbor

Because this is their Pearl Harbor.  And their My Lai.  And their Coconut Grove.  And Great Kanto Earthquake.  And their Krakatoa...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

all this for the sake of Hillary?

wish i could have seen even 4% of why these people saw her as so valuable...

I do not think it is for Hillary per se... more like so business-as-usual could continue, and she was the conduit through which that business was going to advance.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not think it is for Hillary per se... more like so business-as-usual could continue, and she was the conduit through which that business was going to advance.

for sure, but....

there's something new and huge going on in the mind and hearts and souls of The People who supported her....

it can't be pure hatred for Trump

I don't know what it is...

while at the same time they are kicking the living bag out of Bill's Administration legacy...

must be up to 36 straight book reviews and essays on Bill that is trashing him, by liberal and left writers...

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

for sure, but....

there's something new and huge going on in the mind and hearts and souls of The People who supported her....

it can't be pure hatred for Trump

I don't know what it is...

I am not sure any of us are qualified to diagnose TDS. There are some real mental issues among supporters of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. However, for the D-leadership and DC Swamp, the diagnosis is $$$$$ (and power) and all they stand to lose.

Up here in Canada "that crowd" whined that the prior Conservative PM "totally destroyed Democracy" in Canada

i never had a clue what they were talking about, we seemed to have a fair and decent election that removed him from a third term

he was a completely soulless wallflower, i never had any thoughts about him at all for his time at the helm, even supporting the party.

something in the water...

-----------------------------------------

maybe they are ticked off because their parents were able to get divorced 5 or 6 times without any seeming harm, and they can't even get divorced once because they can't give up their shared benefits or afford to split the matrimonial home??

Edited by row_33

51 minutes ago, Kelly101 said:

Of course conspiracy is worse than collusion............................it's one letter longer !!!

.Lib logic.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Of course conspiracy is worse than collusion............................it's one letter longer !!!

.Lib logic.

generally i require some basis for proven damages, or exposure to the risk of damages, and that's for starters...

1 hour ago, Kelly101 said:

Conspiracy to commit collusion! 

For those who can't watch the proceedings on TV, here's a video capture:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kelly101 said:

Well, given that conspiracy is an actual criminal statute (18 U.S.C. § 371), it's a bit different.

27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well, given that conspiracy is an actual criminal statute (18 U.S.C. § 371), it's a bit different.

manafort is in prison facing 300 years for filling out a loan application improperly.

that and knowing trump. feckless tiberals.

So apparently with the Manafort trial being a shitshow, and Judge Ellis most unhappy, this isn't going well for Team Mueller (who probably never expected it to see a courtroom)

More on the Rick Gates not testifying

“He may testify, he may not,” Mr. Asonye told Judge T.S. Ellis III.

The revelation sent journalists and others out of the courtroom to report the disclosure.

“That’s news to me and about 25 others who scurried out of here like rats on a sinking ship,” Judge Ellis shot back.

Methinks Judge Ellis has as high opinion of reports as most of us here.

So what will happen with any future Mueller-tainted trials? I doubt they will find a less sympathetic judge, so maybe things will go better for them if they ever drag those Russians into a courthouse (and this may still lead to a conviction)?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3