DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Does anyone ever take suggestions from Tim Graham?

There are a handful of Bills fans who are massive Timmah fanboys. They ain't very smart, but they get so upset when you mock that thin-skinned douchenozzle that they get into this fit of Tourettes, but instead of cussing, they tell lies about you.

Really weird. But I give to Jerry's Kids, and hope that helps them.

21 minutes ago, westside said:

Now you hurt my feelings.......

He does that. He pulls out unoriginal insults when he's whiny and unhinged.

It's ok, we've a support group for all of those traumatized by unfunny attempts at zingers. We meet every 4-6 months... It would be more often, but we can only meet around the times he grows enough balls to come back to PPP after he previous humiliations.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Unhinged. Your special web powers detected that huh? Damn you're good.  Please continue to humor yourself wing nut.  Too easy.  :lol:

Hooray - at least there is one other sane Bills fan here. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

He does that. He pulls out unoriginal insults when he's whiny and unhinged.

It's ok, we've a support group for all of those traumatized by unfunny attempts at zingers. We meet every 4-6 months... It would be more often, but we can only meet around the times he grows enough balls to come back to PPP after he previous humiliations.

The sad thing is I'll be you actually believe this BS. :lol:  Post again about copy and paste as if you came up with that one yourself you feckless !@#$. ;)

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There is zero chance of any impeachment proceedings taking place in the House. 

TDS perfectly describes the mental state of the fool who resides at 1600. Well done. 

Is that really the best you have?  Jesus, it's like you're Dog90210.

23 minutes ago, donbb said:

Enjoy the wing nut madness as entertainment and don't take it personally when they act like a horde of lost fools who agree in steadfast circlejerkery. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Enjoy the wing nut madness as entertainment and don't take it personally when then act like a horde of lost fools who agree in steadfast circlejerkery. 

It seems like it can be a sort of choose your own adventure story - especially with that first post in the deep state thread. Post a reply and learn all the secrets of the deep state.

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The sad thing is I'll be you actually believe this BS. :lol:  Post again about copy and paste as if you came up with that one yourself you feckless !@#$. ;)

I coined 26copypaste adter I got told not to call you 26cornerbitch and then I kept on and it got changed. ((( By the way, thanks to Levi who keenly observed that B word gets filtered unless it's combined up with other words.  It works on most cursewords))))

It's funny, I guess you got scolded enough on TSW for being a prick so you have to get it out if your system by coming here.

Lighten up Francis.  Go rub one out or take a walk or something. Because you said yourself, this is entertainment.  So, either you're one of the dicks here who just enjoy the bull **** or you're truly that full of yourself that you keep coming back.

Which is it?  Are you triggered that this is reality or are you here for entertainment because you enjoy being picked on and bullied?

Edited by Boyst62

17 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Never said I did, you unoriginal dipschiff.

As I said, it wasn't the insult you wanted, but it was the insult you deserved... as in, you don't deserve anything more, because you're just not worth it. You're far too easy to bat around, and you're so self absorbed and narcissistic that you can't even comprehend that you're being toyed with.

You're like a poor, dumb, unfunny mouse who doesn't understand that he's overmatched by the cat(s) batting him around.

You're biggest feat of originality comes when you copy and paste the work of others. You just can't come up with anything on your own. To top it off, you reliably become unhinged when called out for being nothing.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

As I said, it wasn't the insult you wanted, but it was the insult you deserved... as in, you don't deserve anything more, because you're just not worth it. You're far too easy to bat around, and you're so self absorbed and narcissistic that you can't even comprehend that you're being toyed with.

You're like a poor, dumb, unfunny mouse who doesn't understand that he's overmatched by the cat(s) batting him around.

You're biggest feat of originality comes when you copy and paste the work of others. You just can't come up with anything on your own. To top it off, you reliably become unhinged when called out for being nothing.

See above request 

32 minutes ago, donbb said:

Good sir, I believe the bolded is a contradiction in terms.

Just now, joesixpack said:

See above request 

I regret nothing!

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You back again b1tch? You remain lame and a simple minded fool who says nothing of substance. Overmatched by a dull knife like you.  Please continue to humor yourself as if you possess any semblence of serious intellect.  

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Blah blah blah - happy Joe?

Ah, back to where we started with the ever popular "double dumbass on you" defense. Never change, buddy.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, donbb said:

It seems like it can be a sort of choose your own adventure story - especially with that first post in the deep state thread. Post a reply and learn all the secrets of the deep state.

There is much more important information and evidence in that thread than in the entirety of most MSM rags and outlets over the past two years. You should read it all. You might be surprised. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There is much more important information and evidence in that thread than in the entirety of most MSM rags and outlets over the past two years. You should read it all. You might be surprised. 

It's a shame that information is only barely afloat in the bowels of Two Bills Drive.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Except that it didn't. I just wanted to make sure to include you in the daily hilarity of PPP. 

I'd already included myself, so your plan was...to include me again?  When I announced - again - that I'm better than everyone else at yet another trivial stupid thing, and you're still too obtuse to take the swipe at my arrogance?  I hung that slider over the plate for you...and not only did you not hit it, you struck out looking while trying for a field goal?

You suck at this.  A lot.  On a scale from 1 to 10, one being "don't suck," and ten being "maximum suckage," you're a potato.  You are so bad at this I have to mix sports metaphors to express precisely how execrable you are.  You are the Nigel Tufnel of repartee.  

And I actually like you, and I'm saying that.  That's how god-awful you are at this.  

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Stay in thhe bubble of know nothings where you belong. 

Twitter?