DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

9 minutes ago, donbb said:

Excuse my ignorance, but what documents in particular are the DOJ taking too long to produce to the subcommittee? 

Whatever it says in the impeachment articles.

I neither know nor care.  I do know that, if DOJ can't produce the documents in less than six weeks, they're either hopelessly disorganized, or stonewalling.

Contempt is the better way:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/399010-meadows-swaps-rosenstein-impeachment-efforts-for-contempt-after

17 minutes ago, donbb said:

Excuse my ignorance, but what documents in particular are the DOJ taking too long to produce to the subcommittee? 

Scope memo, full texts/emails from Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey just to name a few. 

There are games on games being played. 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's all theater anyway.

Correct. Forge unwaivering loyalty to RR and Mueller, make them bulletproof in the eyes of the "resist" crowd and the coup plotters. 

Then watch the heads explode when RR and Mueller exonerate Trump and Huber starts dropping the indictments he and sessions have been building for the past 9 months in near total secrecy. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. Forge unwaivering loyalty to RR and Mueller, make them bulletproof in the eyes of the "resist" crowd and the coup plotters. 

Then watch the heads explode when RR and Mueller exonerate Trump and Huber starts dropping the indictments he and sessions have been building for the past 9 months in near total secrecy. 

I was talking about Congressional investigations and hearings in general.  Never seen one that had any meaningful content or discussion, including ones I've had first-hand knowledge of.

All the real work gets done by staffers behind the scenes.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I was talking about Congressional investigations and hearings in general.  Never seen one that had any meaningful content or discussion, including ones I've had first-hand knowledge of.

All the real work gets done by staffers behind the scenes.

That too.

It's not just that they aren't producing documents in anything near a timely manner but when they do, they are hopelessly redacted because the information was "so sensitive". When they get unredacted it is found out that the only reason they were redacted in the first place was to protect someone in the FBI or DOJ.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's not just that they aren't producing documents in anything near a timely manner but when they do, they are hopelessly redacted because the information was "so sensitive". When they get unredacted it is found out that the only reason they were redacted in the first place was to protect someone in the FBI or DOJ.

Well, a conference table costing $70,000 was certainly worthy of redactions from the Stzrok/Page texts. Imagine the harm to our national security if such sensitive and classified information - like wasting massive amounts of money on bullSchiff - got into the hands of our enemies!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, donbb said:

Is this entire forum filled with Q/Trump conspiracy crap? Holy moly - I've read through 3 threads and I think that's more than enough.

I love how all the sudden leftist sheeple have an inkling about Q....since their media overlords instructed them on how to perceive it.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I love how all the sudden leftist sheeple have an inkling about Q....since their media overlords instructed them on how to perceive it.

Correct. It's high comedy. 

Don't take the time to investigate for yourself, take the word of your chosen mouthpiece instead. They've never been wrong. 

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

That really starts to get funny when they all shout out "But we're independent thinkers!" simultaneously.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

telling in the comments

Mama_Bear

A private lawsuit gets more traction than our own DOJ, FBI and oversight which the taxed are paying big $$ for. Unbelievable.
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Timing is weird as they're going on recess soon and there was no chance they're going to impeach Rosenstein.  Makes it seem like a publicity stunt. 

There is zero chance of any impeachment proceedings taking place in the House. 

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This, by the way, is the textbook example of TDS.  Ryan pushes back in an ill-advised impeachment pursuit.

Liberal dumbasses portray it as personal combat against "Trump lackeys."  They focus on the person, not the issue.

And who are the fascists, again?

TDS perfectly describes the mental state of the fool who resides at 1600. Well done. 

26 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

TDS perfectly describes the mental state of the fool who resides at 1600. Well done. 

The 'double dumbass on you' defense never fails to deliver.

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hey, I've kinda laid low here with your interactions because you do a lot of good work at TBD, and people here were taking you to task pretty well without my help.

But let me be the first to point out that when your response over here is the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?", it's usually best to just move along and not post.

Just a friendly suggestion.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

The 'double dumbass on you' defense never fails to deliver.

As you would well know.  

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Hey, I've kinda laid low here with your interactions because you do a lot of good work at TBD, and people here were taking you to task pretty well without my help.

But let me be the first to point out that when your response over here is the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?", it's usually best to just move along and not post.

Just a friendly suggestion.

I don't take suggestions from people with unhealthy Tim Graham obsessions. I suggest you save them for someone else.