DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now THIS is the height of comedy/desperation. 

Follow the chain: 

1. Promise the leak of Cohen / Trump tape will expose 45. (Fails to live up to the hype)

2. Trump scores a major economic victory over the EU. (Causes panic)

3. MSM goes right back to Trump/Russia... 

And now, this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/status/1022523228978327554?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Yes. The smoking gun is going to be found in public tweets. 

Maggie Habberman is having a tough year. She chose the wrong team. 

Obstruction?

Obstruction of what?

They need to ****-can Mueller and Rosenstein, as of yesterday.

56 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There are screaming sessions every now and then throughout America to cry freely about Trump's win.

You should join one. ?

\

no thanks, i have my own psychoses and ratrace job and see politics as fun or to study intensely (not on the internet though)

38 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Congratulations on being a Fascist

Or

Stupid.

Take your pick.

Or...

Both.

9 minutes ago, Azalin said:

To spread fascism?  :ph34r:

It's a political movement, not herpes.  

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good to see push back on the Trump lackeys.

Ryan rejects conservative push to impeach Rosenstein

“I don’t think we should be cavalier with this process or this term,” he said of impeachment. “I don’t think this rises to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Timing is weird as they're going on recess soon and there was no chance they're going to impeach Rosenstein.  Makes it seem like a publicity stunt. 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Timing is weird as they're going on recess soon and there was no chance they're going to impeach Rosenstein.  Makes it seem like a publicity stunt. 

Of course it was. A whopping 2.5% of the House members signed on for Rosenstein's impeachment.

1 minute ago, donbb said:

Of course it was. A whopping 2.5% of the House members signed on for Rosenstein's impeachment.

I just wonder what the process is for the DOJ to provide the documents the oversight committee seeks.  Is the DOJ stonewalling or does it just take a lot of time and steps to hand over the documents?

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I just wonder what the process is for the DOJ to provide the documents the oversight committee seeks.  Is the DOJ stonewalling or does it just take a lot of time and steps to hand over the documents?

Likely the later considering the fact I laid out above. If the oversight committee was doing their job faithfully in their request of these documents, certainly more than 2.5% of their colleagues would agree with impeachment of Rod Rosenstein.

Edited by donbb

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They're stonewalling.  It shouldn't take nearly this long.  

I've seen how this works.  For it to take this long, DoJ documents would have to be in such disarray that they would never be able to use them for a criminal indictment.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

They're stonewalling.  It shouldn't take nearly this long.  

I've seen how this works.  For it to take this long, DoJ documents would have to be in such disarray that they would never be able to use them for a criminal indictment.  

Excuse my ignorance, but what documents in particular are the DOJ taking too long to produce to the subcommittee? 

17 minutes ago, donbb said:

Excuse my ignorance, but what documents in particular are the DOJ taking too long to produce to the subcommittee? 

were you on the moon, you can google the list if you want, thanks for joining

10 minutes ago, donbb said:

All of them requested. The DOJ is trying to stall out the clock and take a knee hoping they can win in November and end this to hide it all and save what little is left of Obama's tarnished legacy.