Bills Make Cuts on the Eve of Rookie Camp

Frankly....I am suprised at some of those names being released so early. For instance i thought Roberson showed well last year when given the opportunity.

they needed to get to 90 for rookie camp which they are now. They could be signed again later as the bottom of the roster churns and if still available. Edited by YoloinOhio

Frankly....I am suprised at some of those names being released so early. For instance i thought Roberson showed well last year when given the opportunity.

Yeah, I thought Roberson had a shot at the 53 this year. Guess not!

they didn't need to be told. They should just know. It's a lifestyle.

It's probably why they were shown the door.

they have a ton of CBs right now ...

They do, and I'm sure we won't miss Roberson. I have just been saying in the other threads that I thought Roberson was a sleeper to make the final cut and I was apparently wrong.

....was living at a Cleveland hotel used by the Browns in 2015 while my late wife underwent transplant surgery at Cleveland Clinic...met a bunch of kids who were invitees, rooks, at voluntaries, etc (vets came in later).....never met a nicer group....everything was "yes sir....no sir"......was really a bummer to see those cut sitting on the curb waiting for their ride....for some, they had other invites...for most, they did not.....their NFL dream was on hold.....

Sarcasm alert!

:lol:

....was living at a Cleveland hotel used by the Browns in 2015 while my late wife underwent transplant surgery at Cleveland Clinic...met a bunch of kids who were invitees, rooks, at voluntaries, etc (vets came in later).....never met a nicer group....everything was "yes sir....no sir"......was really a bummer to see those cut sitting on the curb waiting for their ride....for some, they had other invites...for most, they did not.....their NFL dream was on hold.....

i have a relative in another FO- they refuse to do Hard Knocks unless they agree to not air the cuts on TV. They feel like it's hard enough to cut these kids and then it's broadcast to the world. Hard Knocks won't change though.

Damn that was quick. Obviously, these gentlemen are not playoff caliber.

I am just starting the thread , and i have already picked the Winner of the Day.

Congrats and thank you for the chuckle i got : )

I'll give you $5 or nude pictures for it.

I will give you six, and the same nude picture of Blokes ? interested Tee ?

:lol:

i have a relative in another FO- they refuse to do Hard Knocks unless they agree to not air the cuts on TV. They feel like it's hard enough to cut these kids and then it's broadcast to the world. Hard Knocks won't change though.

...the short time I got to know them was a genuine experience.....used to tease them that I expected to "see you azz on TV in the Pro Bowl"......they'd smile from ear to ear saying, "hope so sir".....tough to see their dream shattered......

How many of them were told to "trust the process" as they were being shown out the door?

That is The Process. If you aren't ready yet or good enough the system should fairly vet you. And then tell them what they need to improve upon. Then take another look later on and as the season progresses. Injuries happen and plenty of them

...the short time I got to know them was a genuine experience.....used to tease them that I expected to "see you azz on TV in the Pro Bowl"......they'd smile from ear to ear saying, "hope so sir".....tough to see their dream shattered......

Let us hope good character carries them successful enough and happy life. I do.

And remind them that there is always the CFL and Arena Football Leagues

My kid is down in Las Vegas at a CFL showcase this month

...and I hope he makes it and fulfills his dream.....always has baffled and irritated me when the "Putz Pundts" railed on a kid for "sucking", yada yada.....1,696 are privileged to make IT and these azzclowns root against a kid trying to fulfill a life long dream?...seriously?.....we are an effed up land today....maybe Jealousy 101 or keyboard cowardice coating thy "pelotas" in brass....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

I think they were necessary cuts because we were over the allowed roster spots for TC

Training camp isn't for another 2.5 months. I guess these 3 did not show well at the veteran minicamp?

Kinda surprised Philly Brown got the ax so early on in the process. Im guessing he was our insurance policy for slot WR in case we couldnt land one of the top guys in the draft. This reaffirms to me that they see Holmes as WR2 with Zay working the slot at WR3...at least for the early stages of the year. This could be a good group this year😊

Edited by BuffAlone

Kinda surprised Philly Brown got the ax so early on in the process. Im guessing he was our insurance policy for slot WR in case we couldnt land one of the top guys in the draft. This reaffirms to me that they see Holmes as WR2 with Zay working the slot at WR3...at least for the early stages of the year. This could be a good group this year

Philly is still with us. We cut Corey Washington.