If you owned the Bills would you acknowledge O.J. Simpson?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. He put us on the national map as the 2 Leagues merged. Jim Dunaway was a tremendous player for our great 60's teams, who is presumed to have 'done away' with his wife. Should we have a protest rally to remove Big Jim from the teams' history?

Not a halftime show....just something where he gets some due. I am not sure exactly.

How about a new pair of "ugly ass" Bruno Magli shoes? The same pair he was pictured wearing

at the Ralph on the field and the same ones that left the bloody footprints at the murder scene.

I believe for some reason he got rid of his originals...........

OJ is kind of like the estranged black sheep of the family.

As the greatest player in Bills history, he is family and his name should remain on the wall, but being estranged you don't invite him back to your house for the holidays, or anytime for that matter.

Thanks2018. Been following the latest Aaron Hernandez trial and wonder if the Pats would ackowledge him in same way..laughable idea to some..i would guess no because he wasnt as good as OJ and was also cut while actively playing. Its almost if Hernandez commited crimes after retirement he might be treated differently.

OJ is a Hall of Fame RB and one of the best to play the game......Hernandez........?