Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cover1, if you're going to keep linking vanilla articles of your own site and pen please stay here and discuss your material and not just pander it to us for clicks.

Its annoying and nothing more than a scratch of the surface bit of information.

4K is only 250 a game. That is 50 yards more per game than his average. That 50 can be the difference when teams stack the box to stuff the run.

Teams have always stacked the box against us in the last two years.

50 doesn't sound a lot but it would move us up from 30th to roughly 12th in the league. It's a giant jump.

50 doesn't sound a lot but it would move us up from 30th to roughly 12th in the league. It's a giant jump.

Which may be the reason the offense struggled. Roman had too many plays dialed up each week and they focused on the run.

Halftime adjustments (somehting that seemed not to work well at times) . if they stop one you focus on the other.

yeah, would put us right next to Cleveland.

I was being cheeky because of this topic where we were debating TT under center versus the gun.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/192663-tyrod-taylors-16-season-with-context/?do=findComment&comment=4286183

FYI, all of the plays were not from gun..

Cover1, if you're going to keep linking vanilla articles of your own site and pen please stay here and discuss your material and not just pander it to us for clicks.

Completely off base

Very few of those plays involved our #1 WR. Hoping for a healthy 2017 for Sammy.

That is definitely something I noticed as well. Another thing that wasn't surprising but caught my attention were the plays outside of the pocket. Something I am sure Dennison is looking forward to.

Tyrod in a two minute drill?

Tyrod in the 4th quarter?

That is my biggest hangup with Tyrod. 2 minute drills. As a fan of his, I wonder if he can get better with new staff. It's been very frustrating knowing that he can't close. Seattle was almost his, but missed PI ended that.

Boyst I know there has been an influx of this lately and I appreciate you standing up for the integrity of the board, but I (and I think) many others enjoy the in depth stuff from Cover1. He usually does discuss his links and involves himself in the thread.

Boyst I know there has been an influx of this lately and I appreciate you standing up for the integrity of the board, but I (and I think) many others enjoy the in depth stuff from Cover1. He usually does discuss his links and involves himself in the thread.

I didn't have a chance because I was at work. I always try to discuss my posts. Most of the stuff I post I get from people off of these boards. This highlight included.

That is my biggest hangup with Tyrod. 2 minute drills. As a fan of his, I wonder if he can get better with new staff. It's been very frustrating knowing that he can't close. Seattle was almost his, but missed PI ended that.

Mills getting blown up on third down killed that sequence for me. The fact that sherman can blindside a receiver and get away with it is pretty amazing.

I didn't have a chance because I was at work. I always try to discuss my posts. Most of the stuff I post I get from people off of these boards. This highlight included.

I see you on reddit and on here. Keep the good stuff coming!

Mills getting blown up on third down killed that sequence for me. The fact that sherman can blindside a receiver and get away with it is pretty amazing.

Legal hit that should be outlawed from the game. I still can't believe that type of dirty play is still allowed in the rules of the NFL.