Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the wildly simplified takes here.

There's very little hate towards Tyrod, a few nuts and crazies and trolls only. What there really is is simply a lack of belief that he's ever going to be good enough to be part of a Super Bowl victory as a starter.

I guess you would also have to add Jim Kelly to the list.

Pretty UNREALISTIC expectations you got there folks.

Not happy until you see nail holes in their feet and hands...

thank youbcupcake but who the hell are you? Because, honestly I don't know you to even care but I am glad you know me. I'm famous.

Thanks for the recommendation on the life I'll be sure to not care on that either. Thank you, snowflakeyou completely missed the point. And no one said you had to read the post.

This site operates on traffic to this site. This site is here to have discussions on football. This site is not to pander articles to other sites discussing football, especially by the author looking for his own traffic and a revenue stream from it. That is leaching. That is just wrong. He is using SDS to make money with free advertising.

This site is bigger than cover1. Would ESPN let SDS go to their comments section to link stories or threads? No. No theyvwouldnt. But, again, I'm so glad you have an opinion and its really really special. Good job!

The man is contributing respectable material. Unlike a lot of the dribble around here.

So this site is for discussing FOOTBALL but no well reseached and thought out information is allowed.

10 - 4 BIG DADDY.

I really welcome cover1's contribution. Thank you, cover1

The man is contributing respectable material. Unlike a lot of the dribble around here.

So this site is for discussing FOOTBALL but no well reseached and thought out information is allowed.

10 - 4 BIG DADDY.

It's Erik and appreciate it.

10 - 4 BIG DADDY.

lol

10 - 4 BIG DADDY.

spend more than a month here and try that again. This is the off season. Not for another month will complex topics originate. And most get in depth by page 3.

Maybe I need to post some in depth analysis to show you kids what its about.

spend more than a month here and try that again. This is the off season. Not for another month will complex topics originate. And most get in depth by page 3.

Just link us to whatever site you get that analysis from.

You don't have to go to the website - he embedded the video. Is that not ok either?

Just link us to whatever site you get that analysis from.

in write my own content. I don't use analytics. They seldom tell enough about defense to indicate the full intricacy of what is happening.

You have to go to some "YouTube" site. Whoever runs that is going to be rich if this keeps up.

don't get me started on YouTube. A site that uses billions of copyrighted bits to generate revenue is just as bad as piracy.

I have to watch a commercial from YouTube to watch a clip stolen from mean girls? That's just amazing.

Count me as another that fully supports and appreciates what Cover1 brings to the forum/reddit.

Boyst needs a hobby.

I have several. I'm getting chickens tomorrow. Bees in two weeks. Sheep in a few months. Needless to say, I'll have a very active sex life.

What sets Taylor apart from from all QB's not named Cam Newton is Tyrod Taylors ability to beat you with his arm and legs.

Taylor played with injury that took part of his game away last season IMO.

A healthy Team Taylor operating out of the West Coast O is going to be adding many more electrifying highlights going into the New Era in my humble opinion OP.

...I Billieve...

What sets Taylor apart from from all QB's not named Cam Newton is Tyrod Taylors ability to beat you with his arm and legs.

Taylor played with injury that took part of his game away last season IMO.

A healthy Team Taylor operating out of the West Coast O is going to be adding many more electrifying highlights going into the New Era in my humble opinion OP.

...I Billieve...

After watching every snap again I agree that his best assets are his arm and legs, but mainly out of the pocket. That is easily reflected in the film. But thats why I think bringing him back in this scheme was an easy decision. It plays to his strengths.

After watching every snap again I agree that his best assets are his arm and legs, but mainly out of the pocket. That is easily reflected in the film. But thats why I think bringing him back in this scheme was an easy decision. It plays to his strengths.

I agree