Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second this. Cover1 posts immediately get my attention.keep up the good work.

see above.

Maybe cover1 can link his thread from his site to encourage discussion here. But, probably not. That doesn't make him money.

see above.

Maybe cover1 can link his thread from his site to encourage discussion here. But, probably not. That doesn't make him money.

I see your point to a certain extent but let the market decide. If enough people on this board feel the way you do then his posts will eventually disappear. However, if he keeps producing quality material that is worth reading and watching then I suspect you will continue to see his posts and links to his sites here because there is demand.

In the end, i come on here for one stop shopping. Most all relevant Bills news, analysis and opinions is on here. If i see something interesting here and need to open it at another site so be it. I don't much care as long as it was worth my time to do so. And in my opinion, cover1 material has been worth it so far.

I see your point to a certain extent but let the market decide. If enough people on this board feel the way you do then his posts will eventually disappear. However, if he keeps producing quality material that is worth reading and watching then I suspect you will continue to see his posts and links to his sites here because there is demand.

In the end, i come on here for one stop shopping. Most all relevant Bills news, analysis and opinions is on here. If i see something interesting here and need to open it at another site so be it. I don't much care as long as it was worth my time to do so. And in my opinion, cover1 material has been worth it so far.

That encourages other hacks (not calling you a hack, Eric) to float their stuff on this site as a way to get more clicks.

Boyst is acting like an ass, but there are plenty of posters on here who write articles or columns that get shared. Boyst is saying "be a TBD member who occasionally writes stuff" versus a writer who posts his stuff on TBD for traffic.

Because the latter is against the TOS, I believe.

Edited by FireChan

I don't think any other team has a fan with this level of dedicated coverage for their team. I personally find it to be a relatively unbiased look at what worked/didn't work, as well as interesting looks at some big plays that Bills player's make. During the season I also enjoy reading the scouting reports of the opponents for that week.

If you don't want him to post links to his website to the board, he will probably just not post to the board. Myself and many other's will still navigate to his page for content, and we lose a TBDer who is is more rational and unbiased than many of the other posters here.

Appreciate it and I stand by what I produce. There aren't any other Bills sites or blogs for that matter that put in the time and effort like I do. I've contributed to the bigger sites and I know that they don't put in the time and effort that I do, they have the access etc to be successful and thats fine. Most of the stuff I produce takes hours of film viewing, editing and research. Do I get traffic from TBD? Yes, stuff that I didn't even post and that's why I occasionally will share stuff on here. Not everything, but stuff that I feel this community would appreciate like this highlight video. But hey it's not for everyone..

I don't think any other team has a fan with this level of dedicated coverage for their team. I personally find it to be a relatively unbiased look at what worked/didn't work, as well as interesting looks at some big plays that Bills player's make. During the season I also enjoy reading the scouting reports of the opponents for that week.

If you don't want him to post links to his website to the board, he will probably just not post to the board. Myself and many other's will still navigate to his page for content, and we lose a TBDer who is is more rational and unbiased than many of the other posters here.

Damn, I appreciate this sooo much!

Appreciate it and I stand by what I produce. There aren't any other Bills sites or blogs for that matter that put in the time and effort like I do. I've contributed to the bigger sites and I know that they don't put in the time and effort that I do, they have the access etc to be successful and thats fine. Most of the stuff I produce takes hours of film viewing, editing and research. Do I get traffic from TBD? Yes, stuff that I didn't even post and that's why I occasionally will share stuff on here. Not everything, but stuff that I feel this community would appreciate like this highlight video. But hey it's not for everyone..

I just want to clarify, I really like your stuff and I am glad that you choose to share it with us here. I don't think anyone could disagree with that.

I just want to clarify, I really like your stuff and I am glad that you choose to share it with us here. I don't think anyone could disagree with that.

Thank you, just a smack in the face for how much time I put in etc. For the record, I tried contacting the owner in regards to creating an area to create content for TBD a WHILE AGO. I heard nothing back.

thank youbcupcake but who the hell are you? Because, honestly I don't know you to even care but I am glad you know me. I'm famous.

Thanks for the recommendation on the life I'll be sure to not care on that either. Thank you, snowflake

you completely missed the point. And no one said you had to read the post.

This site operates on traffic to this site. This site is here to have discussions on football. This site is not to pander articles to other sites discussing football, especially by the author looking for his own traffic and a revenue stream from it. That is leaching. That is just wrong. He is using SDS to make money with free advertising.

This site is bigger than cover1. Would ESPN let SDS go to their comments section to link stories or threads? No. No theyvwouldnt. But, again, I'm so glad you have an opinion and its really really special. Good job!

Cupcake, snowflake? The self grandiosity and sense of entitlement are probably not things you would be able to change about yourself. However, you may be able to get help with those masculinity issues

Boyst is acting like an ass.

my now ex wife ran off with one of them posters who link all their sites. Lured by the glitz and glamour.

Actually, I'm just tried of dudes doing this. From diamond Talbot to anyone else. Its ironic because these posters defending this often say there is no original content on here so they're better off with links to sites. They never knew this site a few years ago when it was strong with oc. Its in a slump now with refugees.

Cupcake, snowflake? The self grandiosity and sense of entitlement are probably not things you would be able to change about yourself. However, you may be able to get help with those masculinity issues

I drive a really big truck, too. Come at me brah

Thank you, just a smack in the face for how much time I put in etc. For the record, I tried contacting the owner in regards to creating an area to create content for TBD a WHILE AGO. I heard nothing back.

which means he probably wasn't interested. But, you are seemingly fine posting your links.

Smack in the face is funny

All I asked is that you contribute more than your links. That's too much to ask, evidently. And if you cant offer more than links my vote is that you aren't allowed to offer just those.

Damn, I appreciate this sooo much!

your statement that there are not sites that put in time and effort. Hi! Look how much effort and time we spend here. So that's unfortunately wrong.

You have good material usually. But why not offer it here? Why not contribute here to make this site better? (It makes you no $$$)

my now ex wife ran off with one of them posters who link all their sites. Lured by the glitz and glamour.

Actually, I'm just tried of dudes doing this. From diamond Talbot to anyone else. Its ironic because these posters defending this often say there is no original content on here so they're better off with links to sites. They never knew this site a few years ago when it was strong with oc. Its in a slump now with refugees.I drive a really big truck, too. Come at me brahwhich means he probably wasn't interested. But, you are seemingly fine posting your links.

All I asked is that you contribute more than your links. That's too much to ask, evidently. And if you cant offer more than links my vote is that you aren't allowed to offer just those.your statement that there are not sites that put in time and effort. Hi! Look how much effort and time we spend here. So that's unfortunately wrong.

You have good material usually. But why not offer it here? Why not contribute here to make this site better? (It makes you no $$$)

No one cares but you. Gonna run off 26corner and cover1 ?

Just gonna leave us alone with the Tipster ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Actually, I'm just tried of dudes doing this. From diamond Talbot to anyone else. Its ironic because these posters defending this often say there is no original content on here so they're better off with links to sites. They never knew this site a few years ago when it was strong with oc. Its in a slump now with refugees.

I drive a really big truck, too. Come at me brah

which means he probably wasn't interested. But, you are seemingly fine posting your links.

All I asked is that you contribute more than your links. That's too much to ask, evidently. And if you cant offer more than links my vote is that you aren't allowed to offer just those.

your statement that there are not sites that put in time and effort. Hi! Look how much effort and time we spend here. So that's unfortunately wrong.

Maybe if you think there's an issue, you should reach out to Scott and see what he has to say. You aren't an official on this board. You've said your piece. That's enough.

Maybe if you think there's an issue, you should reach out to Scott and see what he has to say. You aren't an official on this board. You've said your piece. That's enough.

yes, and I am simply defending my piece at this point and have enough. I am more or less done here in this thread. Now to go fight crime in another! Its tough being Batman

I am not trying tk run him off at all. I am making an effort to remind him to post something here and not just come for click baits. If he says there is no other site like the one he had to create to make duscussions on higher level footvall than he's sorely missing out on other great site, including our own. That said, he has no right to pull members to his site without even trying to contribute to our site. So I chose to ask him if he would consider it since he has good work. If he thinks he's beyond this than I will ask sds about it

Edited by Boyst62

No one cares but you. Gonna run off 26corner and cover1 ?

Just gonna leave us alone with the Tipster ?

When Ryan L. Billz tells you that you're being unreasonable in a pro-Tyrod thread...............

You need to step back and take a good look at the man in the mirror.

P.S. I am going going to contribute more. I was thinking about creating content that is better than just click bait, like cover1 is doing. Get some real discussion going.

Example: why don't the bills not care about comp picks and how do we get more? That's how the patriots won a super bowl. Thoughts?

Edited by Billschinatown