Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my biggest hangup with Tyrod. 2 minute drills. As a fan of his, I wonder if he can get better with new staff. It's been very frustrating knowing that he can't close. Seattle was almost his, but missed PI ended that.

The missed PI was nothing compared to the screw up with the FG when the Refs allowed the defender to run into our kicker and then continued the screwup by having him take a play off!!!!!

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

That is my biggest hangup with Tyrod. 2 minute drills. As a fan of his, I wonder if he can get better with new staff. It's been very frustrating knowing that he can't close. Seattle was almost his, but missed PI ended that.

I think coaching had alot to do with end of half's and games..

From timeouts to urgency, hopefully it will be alot faster and more productive

FYI, all of the plays were not from gun..

Completely off base

no, it's not.

not at all off base.

your topics could be very good to generate conversation. you could involve yourself with that conversation and help others understand and learn as well as learn from us - because believe it or not, quite a few here could teach you some too.

don't just come to us with your articles and your information. don't pander your sites to us - wawrow and graham don't even do that and they're actual pro's. if we like your site let someone link it. if someone links the article to talk about it feel free to discuss it.

i'm a nobody, at least that is what my mom told me. but i wouldn't even have a problem with your stuff if you simply involved yourself across the stadium wall and discussed other topics you did not write about.

just food for thought, i'd consider it. either way, i am going to constantly remind you that you're pandering weak stuff if you keep doing it.

I didn't have a chance because I was at work. I always try to discuss my posts. Most of the stuff I post I get from people off of these boards. This highlight included.

we are almost all at work or posting at work because we still care to be here - we care about tsw and choose to come here while working, we do not choose to go to cover1. we do not care about cover1 as evidence by our choice to be here.

Boyst I know there has been an influx of this lately and I appreciate you standing up for the integrity of the board, but I (and I think) many others enjoy the in depth stuff from Cover1. He usually does discuss his links and involves himself in the thread.

the thing is, he doesn't discuss other topics. any time he has an article he posts a new thread when there are open threads about it.

he's not hack hack like damond talbot or the nysportsbiz diphead. but to say his stuff is deep coverage is not. it's more thorough than a topical coverage but it only examines snipets of information. there are several posts here which get ignored that are much more thorough.

all i am asking cover1 is to discuss stuff here, don't post a thread any time he has a new clickbait, and talk about other topics outside of his articles. say he sees an article about kolby listenbee. well, maybe he clicks on it and sees that listenbee does not do well against man press coverage from strong outside backers. maybe he knows something about how listenbee won't have to face those in the nfc south this year. maybe he saw film while breaking down xyz player to say that the bucaneers cannot match up on 3 wide sets and he could say that listenbee would be valuable in that game.

this is no different than me coming to the site to talk about how the bills players eat their steaks with recipes linking to my website.

no, it's not.

not at all off base.

your topics could be very good to generate conversation. you could involve yourself with that conversation and help others understand and learn as well as learn from us - because believe it or not, quite a few here could teach you some too.

don't just come to us with your articles and your information. don't pander your sites to us - wawrow and graham don't even do that and they're actual pro's. if we like your site let someone link it. if someone links the article to talk about it feel free to discuss it.

i'm a nobody, at least that is what my mom told me. but i wouldn't even have a problem with your stuff if you simply involved yourself across the stadium wall and discussed other topics you did not write about.

just food for thought, i'd consider it. either way, i am going to constantly remind you that you're pandering weak stuff if you keep doing it.

we are almost all at work or posting at work because we still care to be here - we care about tsw and choose to come here while working, we do not choose to go to cover1. we do not care about cover1 as evidence by our choice to be here.

the thing is, he doesn't discuss other topics. any time he has an article he posts a new thread when there are open threads about it.

he's not hack hack like damond talbot or the nysportsbiz diphead. but to say his stuff is deep coverage is not. it's more thorough than a topical coverage but it only examines snipets of information. there are several posts here which get ignored that are much more thorough.

all i am asking cover1 is to discuss stuff here, don't post a thread any time he has a new clickbait, and talk about other topics outside of his articles. say he sees an article about kolby listenbee. well, maybe he clicks on it and sees that listenbee does not do well against man press coverage from strong outside backers. maybe he knows something about how listenbee won't have to face those in the nfc south this year. maybe he saw film while breaking down xyz player to say that the bucaneers cannot match up on 3 wide sets and he could say that listenbee would be valuable in that game.

this is no different than me coming to the site to talk about how the bills players eat their steaks with recipes linking to my website.

Oooooooh kill 'em.

For anyone to suggest Eric Turner hasn't taken the time to discuss his posts hasn't been paying total attention. Several weeks back for instance, he posted a link to his analysis of what TT might bring to Dennison's schemes and not only participated, but embellished his original post with further sound analysis. He's done that on several occasions concerning different players and schemes. It's a shame he doesn't have time to do that with every post he makes as his knowledge is high and what he has to impart to the community is valuable in that regard.

Keep up the great work, Eric.

For anyone to suggest Eric Turner hasn't taken the time to discuss his posts hasn't been paying total attention. Several weeks back for instance, he posted a link to his analysis of what TT might bring to Dennison's schemes and not only participated, but embellished his original post with further sound analysis. He's done that on several occasions concerning different players and schemes. It's a shame he doesn't have time to do that with every post he makes as his knowledge is high and what he has to impart to the community is valuable in that regard.

Keep up the great work, Eric.

Yea but boyst teaches us stuff too like Cam Newton stinks and Whitner and Fitz are good.

Why are we ripping on cover1? Bad juju around here lately with no football.

No respect for Boyst62 right now. He needs to get a life.

I subscribe to Cover 1. Eric's articles and videos are great. I'd hate to see a knowledgeable contributor driven away from this board.

no, it's not.

not at all off base.

Just my opinion; however, I think most on this forum would rather read posts from cover1 than posts such as this....

I don't get the hate. Love this guy, and am very happy he stayed. I feared he would end up with the Jets.

I don't get the wildly simplified takes here.

There's very little hate towards Tyrod, a few nuts and crazies and trolls only. What there really is is simply a lack of belief that he's ever going to be good enough to be part of a Super Bowl victory as a starter.

Which is almost certainly correct, though there's a mathematical chance for pretty much every QB who sees significant playing time to suddenly show wild improvement and get his team there.

As for his highlight, great. I've seen all the games, I don't need to see them again, but I'm sure they're worth watching.

Yea but boyst teaches us stuff too like Cam Newton stinks and Whitner and Fitz are good.

Ehhh can't win them all over lol

I subscribe to Cover 1. Eric's articles and videos are great. I'd hate to see a knowledgeable contributor driven away from this board.

I'm not going anywhere, I appreciate the support even from the haters lol

thank youbcupcake but who the hell are you? Because, honestly I don't know you to even care but I am glad you know me. I'm famous.

Thanks for the recommendation on the life I'll be sure to not care on that either. Thank you, snowflake

Just my opinion; however, I think most on this forum would rather read posts from cover1 than posts such as this....

you completely missed the point. And no one said you had to read the post.

This site operates on traffic to this site. This site is here to have discussions on football. This site is not to pander articles to other sites discussing football, especially by the author looking for his own traffic and a revenue stream from it. That is leaching. That is just wrong. He is using SDS to make money with free advertising.

This site is bigger than cover1. Would ESPN let SDS go to their comments section to link stories or threads? No. No theyvwouldnt. But, again, I'm so glad you have an opinion and its really really special. Good job!