Gilmore to be...a patriot

Its OK Patriots we counter your CBs that will blanket our WRs with 2 FBs and are chasing 2 TEs.

Lets not forget out kicker that was worse at XP than the one we cut

And one of the worst OGs in the league.

But hey we signed pur QB that fan run but not throw.

Would you like for someone to send you a list of homes available in the Boston area?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop with the Hogan crap. He was completely average in New England. Hogan was not a bad signing for them, it would have been for us. I think Gilmore ends up not living up to the contract, but they can afford to overpay so they'll be fine. I just hate how everyone is suddenly scared because the Big Bad Patriots signed our scared-to-tackle CB that just 2 days ago everyone was saying no one way he is worth the money,

Everyone, huh?

OK

Its OK Patriots we counter your CBs that will blanket our WRs with 2 FBs and are chasing 2 TEs.

Lets not forget out kicker that was worse at XP than the one we cut

And one of the worst OGs in the league.

But hey we signed pur QB that fan run but not throw.

Dude, we know you hate every move the Bills make. Oy vey...

To be completely honest it sucks but I mean who really cares? Sometimes it doesn't always work out.

Greatly put, I see how they're doing Butler and I thought to myself wow this guy has done everything for that team. Gilmore is a good corner but he's not great and he has a lot of flaws. He's terrible at playing the ball down field and couldn't tackle a JV kicker. He was offered I believe over a $11m/per year last year and turned it down. He did not want to be a Bill and that was obvious. It's whatever, we weren't winning with him anyways and the Patriots weren't losing either. They can have him for $14mil/year.

3 million is a good reason to not want to be on a losing franchise. Sign me up.

Bandit would disagree and make some excuse for Gilmore

Keep my name out of your mouth unless you're going to address me directly.

It's ironic, on the very day that the very coach whose team witnessed that play from the opposing sideline breaks the bank for Gilmore, that you would choose to die on this hill.

What's been obvious to some of us all along--that Gilmore is an elite player who just about any coach would love to have--has been confirmed: the best coach in the NFL, who faced the player 2x per year for half a decade, decided that he deserves to be one of the two highest-paid corners in the NFL.

Why? Because he watched 5 years of tape and didn't decide to pigeon-hole the guy's entire career based on a single play.

Unlike you.

You're dismissed now.

I was never one of those people.

Gilmore played well for us and he's about to make the Bill's FO look like fools. He's now part of a winning culture, with a very very competent coaching staff, and some of the greatest players to play the game (respectively) at their position. He'll thrive and get even better.

Hes a good CB. But many people around the league feel hes not great. Hes about to be paid top 2-3 CB $ by a team with the geeatest QB in the history of the NFL and the greatest HC in the history of the NFL.

That team can afford to carry a roster that would probably go 4-12 without said HC and QB and thus they can afford to make a big splash and overpay a good CB by paying him as if he was patrick peterson. Hes not patrick peterson. We're better for it. Move on.

Can't blame Gilmore one bit, gets top dollar, goes to the team that currently wins the most and gets the best chance of winning a championship. Now with all that being said I hate him, right up there with Hogan, Antowain Smith, Sammy Morris etc etc. I don't give a ****, if you played for us and then go play for a division rival, ESPECIALLY the Patriots, then you're on a shitlist. I understand why and what he did but now I !@#$ing hate him.

I pretty much feel the same way.