Gilmore to be...a patriot

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good signing for the Pats and Gilmore will do well there. I think Gilmore is a follower of the culture around him. Buffalo needs more guys who want to lead and change things. Kyle Williams, Fred Jackson...etc. When the Bills get more guys like that mentally and talent wise of a Gilmore, the Bills will win.

I live in New England, but big bills fans. I happen to know a bit about the pats having them forced down my throat for the last 17 years. He is not a "patriot way" player, Gives up big plays when you need him the most, points blame at everyone, wont tackle, and if he does usually get hurt if he does. If you say well he was in a contract year last year and didn't want to get hurt, your making my point regarding the patriot way. I just heard on the radio before this came out. they have Bulter as RFA who is pissed. "He has done everything they asked, 2 time pro bowler, and arguably made the biggest play in super bowl history and he can't get a long term deal." Glad the Pats made a move the Bills didn't for once.

Well when you get reckless in FA and trade for a RB and give him a huge extension for no reason you restrict yourself down the road.

Your daddy #BADOL will be proud of you for this comment.

Well when you get reckless in FA and trade for a RB and give him a huge extension for no reason you restrict yourself down the road.

Some organizations are tactical while others are strategic. Checker players playing in a chess game with the masters.

well, one of the greatest coaches in NFL history, if not the greatest, begs to differ.

He's only considered the "greatest" because of the guy playing QB for him. Prior to becoming NE's coach, he flamed out in Cleveland, and likely would have flamed out in NE, if Bledsoe hadn't gotten hurt in 2001.