official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely disappointing. Say what you will about the place, but it was my Bills home. I came home to an eviction notice, and nobody even told me the rent was due.

I apologize to the real GoldenWheels here for doing one of those lame one character off usernames. Old names die hard.

Nuts to this.

you know i wasn't a mod right? t and c along with standingbuffalo hated me. it got to the point where all of my posts were being deleted. i even abandoned the name teef and started to post under a new name. eventually even the name teef was perma banned.

Nobody was a German soldier once WWII ended either. They were on the farm the whole time!

Someday there will be a Nuremberg for you Teef.

Edited by Golden*Wheels

To shut it down without any warning, as the fans there are alleging, is incredibly stupid on the Bills part. This team does so many dumb things on so many different levels, you just have to laugh.

Not really, give advance warning and the entire board becomes protest / whining threads. What difference would it have made? "Oh the BBMB is closing in two weeks, I had better get out there shopping for a new board!"

Yep. This organization constantly does things that make themselves look clueless and classless. Everything about the organization (with the exception of Terry's wallet) is second rate.

How is shutting down a toxic board classless or second rate? They're directing conversation to their social channels, which as a Brand Marketer / Agency Guy I can tell you is not that out of the ordinary...

Welcome, all the new folks. You're all idiots.

Annnnnd, finally, ^ this.

Dear n00bs, 1) pay attention to the mods, 2) READ / Search before posting a thread and 3) come to the home opener tailgate and meet the crew / drink beers!

Welcome bbmb.com refugees

If you were born in Boston, Miami or New York we're going to need to see a long form birth certificate.

Also, raise your right hand..and repeat after me..

I (state your name) do solemnly swear that I am a rabid Bills fan with thoughtful opinions and patience

I see my keyboard as a fount of knowledge and understand that every post is a reflection on my person

I agree to go easy on the personal attacks and only use fake news when it supports my opinion

Before God and the Pegulas and our founder, SDS, I swear to abide by this code..

Rules for all new members to follow:

1) If you see multiple deer in a field you see "deers"

2) If you lose an argument you are "ground up and in the freezer"

3) Universal truth #1: Tyrod can't throw the ball over the middle

4) Universal truth #2: You can drink beer in the car as per Kevin Massare

5) Marcel Dareus is "misunderstood"