Unintended Leak of Tyrod's Future??

theesir

Terrence McKelvey is a financial advisor for many NFL Players and does talks for many teams. He just posted this on Twitter and then deleted it a few minutes later...

Guess Who's Staying with Buffalo!! @tyrodTaylor

It had a picture of him with an arm around Tyrod. I have a screen cap, but can't figure out how to post the picture.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrence McKelvey is a financial advisor for many NFL Players and does talks for many teams. He just posted this on Twitter and then deleted it a few minutes later...

Guess Who's Staying with Buffalo!! @tyrodTaylor

It had a picture of him with an arm around Tyrod. I have a screen cap, but can't figure out how to post the picture.

yep just posted in another thread. I don't know how either but here is a link to the tweet

https://twitter.com/metack/status/836283069552283648

So I think that this kind of lines up with the news of the last week. First it was reported that his agent was in town for a few days working possibly on a restructure. Then it was reported that he passed his physical - which he didn't even need to take yet. But he needed to pass in order to restructure. Then today's tweet. So I think the announcement is coming.

It's a smart move especially if they were able to revise the contract.

Tyrod is decent. They should still be searching for a long term answer. If they can structure the contract in such a way that it allows them to move on from Tyrod after 2 season without a lot of dead money, I would love the move. Tyrod gives them the best chance to have competent QB play this year. Not great. Not terrible.

Really depends on the scope of the commitment to me. I keep forgetting that we had less than a 1/4 Sammy last year--even when he was out there -- there wasn't the impact or the need for the opponent to game plan to him. That makes the running game success even more amazing.

I am happy for Tyrod ---who seems like a really, really wonderful individual. I just wish we had one or two late game successes against a good team to point to that show me he can win in the clutch.

So the Bills need another receiver, the line needs to show it can zone block, Dennison and Castillo need to adjust play calling to Shady's running style, Culley needs to watch a lot of film with Tyrod and teach him how to pre-snap read a little better and getting his footwork right under pressure and on the run.

It could be worse...but the good news is the coaches think enough of Tyrod to stake their regime start on him.

Edited by JoeF

Tyrod was the best option for 2017 unless by some miracle Cousins came or Romo came and stayed healthy. TT is WAY better than he gets credit for on here. He isn't perfect but he's a solid NFL starter. It's been almost 20 years since we've had that. The Bills should continue their search for a franchise guy but it's as likely that Tyrod develops into that as it is the guys in the draft. He's still 27 and has 29 starts. He accounts for almost 4 times as many TDs as turnovers. His offense scored a lot. Let's take a deep breath and trust the process.

Tyrod was the best option for 2017 unless by some miracle Cousins came or Romo came and stayed healthy. TT is WAY better than he gets credit for on here. He isn't perfect but he's a solid NFL starter. It's been almost 20 years since we've had that. The Bills should continue their search for a franchise guy but it's as likely that Tyrod develops into that as it is the guys in the draft. He's still 27 and has 29 starts. He accounts for almost 4 times as many TDs as turnovers. His offense scored a lot. Let's take a deep breath and trust the process.

:beer:

:lol::lol::beer:

45bc0b26aa9ff1cb4ce40685dd2e7c56233a2fe4

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Agree. If they couldn't upgrade then no reason to let him walk. They should still draft a guy.