Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

said Elway didn't want him to be the OC. I wasn't there i'm just relaying something i heard.

interestingly John Clayton just said on wgr that the relationship with elway was pretty strained toward the end of time there

Thanks. Like I said. Nothing that I had heard before.

Wonder why he's interviewing there tomorrow or is that made up?

apparently according to Clayton, McCoy has the same agent as mcdermott and Kyle shanahan. The agent is pissed Denver didn't hire Kyle and might try to push McCoy to Buffalo. That said I think McCoy really liked living in Denver.

apparently according to Clayton, McCoy has the same agent as mcdermott and Kyle shanahan. The agent is pissed Denver didn't hire Kyle and might try to push McCoy to Buffalo. That said I think McCoy really liked living in Denver.

A Yeah for sure . Denver is great, especially if you like the outdoors.

No offense to OP, but Cherry Creek is pretty nice.

interestingly John Clayton just said on wgr that the relationship with elway was pretty strained toward the end of time there

Elway also basically threw everyone McCoy worked with in Denver under the bus when he fired John Fox

If this does not work out, will Whaley and his people point to the positioning of the Pegulas and Whaley relative to McDermott to attempt to argue that McDermott was not really his hire but the Pegulas forced Sean on Whaley.

Someone should ask Doug if he and Sean finish each other's sentences.

Just having some fun.

Go Bills!

Kim Pegula @KimPegula 11m11 minutes ago

C17MVSHVEAAfGbo.jpg
Edited by Peter

If this does not work out, will Whaley and his people point to the positioning of the Pegulas and Whaley relative to McDermott to attempt to argue that McDermott was not really his hire but the Pegulas forced Sean on Whaley.

Kim Pegula ‏@KimPegula 11m11 minutes ago

Done dealpic.twitter.com/69gaGkeMXV

C17MVSHVEAAfGbo.jpg

yes Schopp is analyzing the photo right now - all of the body positions, etc and what they mean

not joking at all - he said don't take what I'm about to do seriously and then spent 10 minutes analyzing hand position et al

What did he say about the expression that Whaley has on his face?

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but it seems odd.

As an aside, I cannot blame him for wanting to stand next to Kim given the choices.

Jeremy Fowler ESPN Staff Writer

Mike Tomlin and Sean McDermott - William and Mary teammates, head coaches of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Buffalo Bills (via @TribeAthletics)

96196fe7-a0c2-483a-b627-933b70b6aa73.png

That is interesting.

Can we borrow Big Ben?

Wrecks did great in Baltimore when he had Ray Lewis as MLB and Ed Reed in the defensive backfield. Not so much afterward.

McDermott did great in Carolina when he had Luke Kuechly as MLB and Josh Norman in the defensive backfield. Not so much afterward.

Maybe it's not the coaches. Maybe it's the players.

Ah, what the heck. Spin the wheel, take a shot, try to get lucky. Maybe Sean's the one.