Bills are a joke of an organization

Jerry Jabber

One thing is for sure, the Bills are a joke of an organization. The fed Anthony Lynn to the wolves today and he stumbled over the question about EJ playing, which he had to back track as he tried not to throw his employers under the bus. The way they leaked info to the media weeks ago about Rex getting fired is embarrassing. What respectable coach would want to work for an organization that does things like that to their employees? The only thing different between the Bills and Browns are their win/loss record, otherwise both organizations are poorly managed and do the most asinine things.

I have zero confidence that whoever the Bills hire as HC will be able to make it to the playoffs. How long do you give the Pegula's to finally blow everything up like they did with the Sabres and clean house (meaning Whaley & his HC get canned)?

I'm going with less than two full seasons.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley didnt hire Rex

Rex didnt report to Whaley

Whaley didnt Fire Rex

And yet people want Whaley to talk.

He is MONDAY

Today was the HC Pressor that happens every day.

Doug if you see this answer every question monday with

"We are on to finding the next HC"

I want to see the Buffalo Media and people on this board go nuts after

Then why would you waste your time complaining about it on a message board?

Because that's what people do on a message board, discuss topics...

Did you hear the press conference today? Have you been paying attention to what's being said in the media about the HC getting fired before the end of the season?

The Bills are a mediocre team. But the Buffalo News and media doesn't sell papers telling the truth and would rather create fake drama and the sky is falling scenarios. Some fans will buy into that view but I would rather deal with what I see and not what the News tells me to think.

Did you hear the press conference today? Have you been paying attention to what's being said in the media about the HC getting fired before the end of the season?

Yeah because coaches get fired at the end of the season. Except in Buffalo. Ooo wait nevermind lol

If I thought the Bills were as big of a joke as you did, I won't waste my time here and find other things to do.

No one is happy with how the last couple years have gone but they have won 9,8, & 7 games. Let's not pretend like it's the Browns we are rooting for. If anything, firing a coach after 8 & 7 wins shows how high expectations are for the first time in forever.

One thing is for sure, the Bills are a joke of an organization. The fed Anthony Lynn to the wolves today and he stumbled over the question about EJ playing, which he had to back track as he tried not to throw his employers under the bus. The way they leaked info to the media weeks ago about Rex getting fired is embarrassing. What respectable coach would want to work for an organization that does things like that to their employees? The only thing different between the Bills and Browns are their win/loss record, otherwise both organizations are poorly managed and do the most asinine things.

I have zero confidence that whoever the Bills hire as HC will be able to make it to the playoffs. How long do you give the Pegula's to finally blow everything up like they did with the Sabres and clean house (meaning Whaley & his HC get canned)?

Okay then.

Ok... it is just this simple. The Bills are just due some raw, unfiltered, no preservative, no qualifications added, plain and simple dumb luck...

We are just due!!! After 17 years we are just due.

Next years motto is "Dumb Luck, we are due"

I think the media is a joke, so I don't give much appreciation to what they are saying about anything.

Yeah because coaches get fired at the end of the season. Except in Buffalo. Ooo wait nevermind lol

Do you really think an organization like the Patriots, Steelers or Packers would leak to the media that they're going to be firing their HC with a few weeks left in the season, making the coach a lame duck coach and having the coach answer questions about his future for a few weeks?

Agreed. We are getting creamed by media and former execs. I agree this is closing in on dumpster fire status. It's embarrrasing. I'm fearful no quality head coach will want to come near Buffalo. That's the real issue.

Ok... it is just this simple. The Bills are just due some raw, unfiltered, no preservative, no qualifications added, plain and simple dumb luck...

We are just due!!! After 17 years we are just due.

Next years motto is "Dumb Luck, we are due"

That's what Cubs fans were saying after the 1925 season.

Turns out they weren't due for another 91 years or so.

:cry:

If I thought the Bills were as big of a joke as you did, I won't waste my time here and find other things to do.

No one is happy with how the last couple years have gone but they have won 9,8, & 7 games. Let's not pretend like it's the Browns we are rooting for. If anything, firing a coach after 8 & 7 wins shows how high expectations are for the first time in forever.

It's not because the Bills haven't made it to the playoffs in 17 years, it's the actions they make which I feel makes them look foolish.

And as far as expectations, it just seems that the Bills just want to make it to the playoffs, nothing further. That's been the goal for over a decade, just make it to the playoffs, that's a terrible goal. So what, if the Bills make it to the playoffs, are the fans going to tear the goal posts down at New Era Field? The HC get a key to the City? The City throws a parade for the team?

Do you really think an organization like the Patriots, Steelers or Packers would leak to the media that they're going to be firing their HC with a few weeks left in the season, making the coach a lame duck coach and having the coach answer questions about his future for a few weeks?

When was the last time someone was fired there.

Yeah go look at all the leaks in the packers

Rodger Munn

Mcarthy firing

Blah blah blah.

Source Jerry Jabber is actually Rex Ryan. See how easy it is to develop a "leak"

Now more posters can pick that twist it how they want add source confirms.

Hense why Sport Media is the armpit of media

O no the outrage the Bills sent their HC to talk during their scheduled Tuesday HC press conference that happens EVERY Week lol

Edited by MAJBobby

but you are here

It's not because the Bills haven't made it to the playoffs in 17 years, it's the actions they make which I feel makes them look foolish.

And as far as expectations, it just seems that the Bills just want to make it to the playoffs, nothing further. That's been the goal for over a decade, just make it to the playoffs, that's a terrible goal. So what, if the Bills make it to the playoffs, are the fans going to tear the goal posts down at New Era Field? The HC get a key to the City? The City throws a parade for the team?

Remember beating the Dolphins in 1980 opener?

Rodger Munn

Mcarthy firing

Blah blah blah.

Source Jerry Jabber is actually Rex Ryan. See how easy it is to develop a "leak"

O no the outrage the Bills sent their HC to talk during their scheduled Tuesday HC press conference that happens EVERY Week lol

Hi Doug Marrone, I see you're back on TBD.

Agreed. We are getting creamed by media and former execs. I agree this is closing in on dumpster fire status. It's embarrrasing. I'm fearful no quality head coach will want to come near Buffalo. That's the real issue.

You mean people that are unemployed and want to stay relevant

And the worst type of reporter in the world a sport reporter

Ouch

Last time I check 9, 8 & 7 is going the wrong way. People are p!$$ed at the inane decisions that are being made and are coming here to vent about them. I did not know that stubhub has a $6 floor on ticket prices until I saw Bills tickets for sale this year.

I'm especially annoyed that our O is playing at a level that can win games and the D is paper thin. How can you watch the Dolphins game and thing that Tyrod is the biggest problem we have from a player perspective. My expectations are not high.

Geez.... You've been getting very mellow lately. What's wrong with you? Been drinking alot over the holidays?

Rodger Munn
Mcarthy firing

Blah blah blah.

Who let the sane guy post on the Wall?!?!?

Hey first time i have been called sane on TBD. What did i do wrong with this post lol

Geez.... You've been getting very mellow lately. What's wrong with you? Been drinking alot over the holidays?

Nah not about the QB. Actually softened on that a bit too lol

How's Jacksonville?

Doubling down. Good job. ESPN will be calling soon.

With Brady, Big Ben, and Aaron Rodgers, all three of the respective HCs are geniuses.

Rodger Munn

Mcarthy firing

Blah blah blah.

It's Wednesday "LOL"

With Brady, Big Ben, and Aaron Rodgers, all three of the respective HCs are geniuses.

That something the Bills need, is an elite QB to compete in the AFC East. Whether that's trading for a veteran like Brees, or trading up to get to the top of the draft when an elite prospect is available.

Remember beating the Dolphins in 1980 opener?

I think that's around the time I started watching the Bills (sometime during the Chuck Knox era). The one that sticks out to me is winning the AFC East in 1988.

I think they drafted a qb in the first round who fans had no patience for and gave him 14 games. If your goal was bigger than the playoffs, fans have to be willing to stick throw the ups and downs of a young qb. And let's be honest, most fans (especially Bills ones with good reason), struggle to be patient.

I think people act like the Bills don't want to win. No one wants to win more than the people at top there. But this whole fire everyone talk gets so tiring. Let's just hope they let the GM do his job and hire his own coach.

Again and again, Russ Brandon escapes all responsibility for the sad state of affairs at One Bills Drive.

This guy is a either a genius or the ultimate politician. How can he be so secure in his job even though his tenure with the Bills has seen nothing but failure?

Why does Pegula love this guy? Is selling tickets the only criterion?

The organization is clearly dysfunctional. Why is Russ Brandon not held responsible for any of this mess?