Re-sign Percy Harvin

RobRyanFan

I have an unpopular opinion that the Bills should re-sign Percy Harvin. I really think that when he is healthy he can be a top receiver, and a combo of him and Sammy could be lethal. Unfortunately, I don't think that bringing back Robert Woods is possible, and either Marquise Goodwin or Justin Hunter will probably hit free agency. At this point he couldn't demand much more than the veteran minimum, so I think bringing him back is worthwhile. What do you all think?

I have an unpopular opinion that the Bills should re-sign Percy Harvin. I really think that when he is healthy he can be a top receiver, and a combo of him and Sammy could be lethal. Unfortunately, I don't think that bringing back Robert Woods is possible, and either Marquise Goodwin or Justin Hunter will probably hit free agency. At this point he couldn't demand much more than the veteran minimum, so I think bringing him back is worthwhile. What do you all think?

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.2.

Nah. He misses too much time. Re-sign Woods.

So what are going to do when Rob is no longer on the team?

How about a compromise; Harvin isn't actually on the team but the Bills send him a seven figure check every year. Seems more efficient that way instead of going through the motions of pretending he's still a football player.

Replace "Harvin" with "Augie" and I'm all in!!!

hold it, he might be a real asset, since we all know Rex is a players coach and can rehab any player with love. We also need to keep a rooster spot for Spikes again.

Spikes, Harvin, Bush, maybe Fitzpatrick could come to the party, and Aaron Williams could join in...wow this Rex is a genius.