Trump foreign policy

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Ha!

I was thinking that he's gotten so much better in three years.

i much prefer him speaking his mind. i have become accustomed to his rough, you know, it's a very rough some might say, talking style.

:D

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Not a good analogy. Iran's military is hardly a headless snake today for the killing of one bad guy. 

If only it was that simple.

sorry. it is quite apropos. i don't expect one with merely a brian to understand though.

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And to go to the UN :lol: :lol: 

"But, this will mean WW3!!!" 

Broken brains everywhere. 

Oh man, the UN? Hopefully just the General Assembly, and not the Human Rights Commission!

I suggest we unconditionally surrender - immediately - before this happens.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh man, the UN? Hopefully just the General Assembly, and not the Human Rights Commission!

I suggest we unconditionally surrender - immediately - before this happens.

...should be at Gitmo.....we have plenty who will keep them company.......

Maybe it's just me, but I have a serious issue with the people calling the strike against Soleimani an "assassination"..
An assassination is carried out, usually by a subordinate, against a person of prominence, ie a political or religious leader. Usually for reason of hatred, see MLK, or for political reasons, see JFK.
Soleimeni was neither a political or religious leader, but was mostly known for the death and destruction he guided and helped fund for the Iranian government. He had a military title however I would argue he was not a man of honor which that title would usually signify.
He was nothing more than a thug and murderer. A murderer of countless men, women, and children for the sake of his country and their desire to dominate their region, and the world with their vile and disgusting form of hatred. A leader only to the groups and people who followed him and shared this hatred. These are the people we call terrorists, and this was the man who led them. Arguably a terrorist even worse that Bin Laden or Al Bahgdadi....
No.... he was not assassinated... Like the 2 mentioned above, he was EXECUTED for his roll in hundreds if not thousands of murders and to hopefully stop way too many more from happening.

Justice Served.... SFMF!
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Trump ain't ***** around with these imbeciles anymore.

Some crazies think that the timing of all this is just too coincidental with the impending impeachment  trial in the Senate...as well as the additional information just let further confirming DT holdback of the Ukraine funds.....just nuts....I mean what kind of administration would blatantly bend and fabricate intel in the ME? This has never happened!

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Numerous reports of other strikes in various locations. We will see what pans out. Apparently completely charred and/or disintegrated bodies are tough to identify.

general was identified by his purity ring

57 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Soleimeni was  a political or religious leader, but was mostly known helped fund the Iranian government.
He had a military title however I would argue he was a man of honor which that title would usually signify.
he was EXECUTED 

this is how cnn would report your post, after some edits.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Not a good analogy. Iran's military is hardly a headless snake today for the killing of one bad guy. 

If only it was that simple.

So keep taking out the next head. One after another. Let's see if they run out of heads before we run out of bullets. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Some crazies think that the timing of all this is just too coincidental with the impending impeachment  trial in the Senate...as well as the additional information just let further confirming DT holdback of the Ukraine funds.....just nuts....I mean what kind of administration would blatantly bend and fabricate intel in the ME? This has never happened!

What trial?  Nance ain't sending the articles.

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

You're thinking with your ####### again. 

Most people would be embarrassed by that, but not TH3. Nope. 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

So keep taking out the next head. One after another. Let's see if they run out of heads before we run out of bullets. 

He has no clue about what's happening on the ground, or in foreign policy in general. He keeps proving it. Why bother reading his screed? 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're thinking with your ####### again. 

Most people would be embarrassed by that, but not TH3. Nope. 

He has no clue about what's happening on the ground, or in foreign policy in general. He keeps proving it. Why bother reading his screed? 

As if you do either. ?

4 hours ago, TH3 said:

Yeah, some crazies thought Infinite Reach was Clinton's attempt to distract from his impeachment too.  People are idiots.

• Like (+1) 2

“Our president will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate. He's weak and he's ineffective. So the only way he figures that he's going to get reelected — and as sure as you're sitting there — is to start a war with Iran,” Trumptard. 

President Donald Trump gave the U.S. military standing approval to track Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the Iranian Quds Force, and kill him when the best opportunity arose, a senior Defense Department official said Friday.

When asked whether there had been a "standing order" from Trump to target Soleimani, the senior official said, "Sure, we had authority before the strikes to take that action."

In a conference call with defense reporters, the official did not give specifics on when the order to take out Soleimani came, but suggested it was well before the strikes at Baghdad International Airport on Thursday.

The order to kill him "was based on a presidential direction given the ongoing planning and threats we saw in the region," the official said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2