Trump foreign policy

Just now, Foxx said:

Flynn was years ahead of the game -- and for that, he was deemed a threat and sidelined. 

Because the same people today fretting about WW3 are the ones who actively sought to work with our enemies to try to make it happen. ***** them and those who continue to listen to their "opinions" as if they hold weight. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn was years ahead of the game -- and for that, he was deemed a threat and sidelined. 

Because the same people today fretting about WW3 are the ones who actively sought to work with our enemies to try to make it happen. ***** them and those who continue to listen to their "opinions" as if they hold weight. 

Is that the same Michael T. Flynn who plead guilty to his crimes?

Trump blew up a mad dog

----------------------------------------

from June 2019

Strikes on Iran Approved by Trump, Then Abruptly Pulled Back

Trump Calls Iran’s Shooting Down of a U.S. Drone a ‘Very Bad Mistake’

During a meeting with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada, President Trump responded to questions about Iran shooting down a United States surveillance drone.

guess they didn't shoot THAT DRONE down yesterday

7 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

NEXT! 

Oh, and just what exactly was Soleimani doing in Iraq anyway. Isn't he an Iranian military person? Excuse me, wasn't he an IRANIAN terrorist?

Iran should get the hell out of Iraq.

We should get out of Iraq.

• Like (+1) 5

33 minutes ago, Nanker said:

NEXT! 

Oh, and just what exactly was Soleimani doing in Iraq anyway. Isn't he an Iranian military person? Excuse me, wasn't he an IRANIAN terrorist?

You talk like yesterday was the first day Soleimani stepped foot outside Iran. He spent most of his time outside Iran.

Yes, we should get out of Iraq. 

Edited by Gary Busey

Just now, John Adams said:

We killed a bad guy. A new bad guy now sits in his chair. 

Killing bad guys one-by-one is only going to prove worth it if it works to a strategic advantage. It will take time to evaluate that. 

if you're playing to win, removing the head of a snake is never a bad idea.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Nanker said:

NEXT! 

Trump emailed him to come pick up Obama's latest pallette of billions of US $

10 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Rubio is also playing this word game. He called him an enemy combatant or something. 

He's that, too.  

You know who else was both a foreign official and enemy combatant?  Goering!

5 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

What about the head of a worm?

What about the kidneys of an eel?

I'm at work and only jump on here now and then to see what's being discussed.  After reading through some of this I must admit I'm shocked. The US surgically took out a single bad dude after our Embassy was physically and violently attacked...and some on here are questioning the response? Geez people need to get a grip! An Embassy should be completely off limits as they used to  be considered a 'safe space' in a foreign country.  Obama's and Hillary's chickens have come home to roost!

• Like (+1) 2

a rather good read.

A SPY COMPLEX REVEALED

Leaked Iranian Intelligence Reports Expose Tehran’s Vast Web of Influence in Iraq

...The trove of leaked Iranian intelligence reports largely confirms what was already known about Iran’s firm grip on Iraqi politics. But the reports reveal far more than was previously understood about the extent to which Iran and the United States have used Iraq as a staging area for their spy games. They also shed new light on the complex internal politics of the Iranian government, where competing factions are grappling with many of the same challenges faced by American occupying forces as they struggled to stabilize Iraq after the United States invasion. 

And the documents show how Iran, at nearly every turn, has outmaneuvered the United States in the contest for influence. ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm at work and only jump on here now and then to see what's being discussed.  After reading through some of this I must admit I'm shocked. The US surgically took out a single bad dude after our Embassy was physically and violently attacked...and some on here are questioning the response? Geez people need to get a grip! An Embassy should be completely off limits as they used to  be considered a 'safe space' in a foreign country.  Obama's and Hillary's chickens have come home to roost!

In 1218, Genghis Khan sent an embassy into Persia, which the Shah Mohammed II promptly killed.  Genghis Khan then invented the principle of "diplomatic immunity," by sending his army into Persia.  He absolutely devastated the region, and chased Shah Mohammed II to a small island in the Caspian Sea, where Mohammed II died largely of fright.  Eastern Persia never recovered from that attack - the region was so thoroughly depopulated by the Mongols that the 2000 year old irrigation system collapsed from lack of maintenance.  

The Iranians should know, viscerally, what "violating an embassy" means. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

In 1218, Genghis Khan sent an embassy into Persia, which the Shah Mohammed II promptly killed.  Genghis Khan then invented the principle of "diplomatic immunity," by sending his army into Persia.  He absolutely devastated the region, and chased Shah Mohammed II to a small island in the Caspian Sea, where Mohammed II died largely of fright.  Eastern Persia never recovered from that attack - the region was so thoroughly depopulated by the Mongols that the 2000 year old irrigation system collapsed from lack of maintenance.  

The Iranians should know, viscerally, what "violating an embassy" means. 

I often wonder about your commentary Tom....but I really liked this trip down memory lane. You speak about it as if you were you there? (kidding)