Trump foreign policy

Releasing the video, if it exists, of Baghdadi whimpering and crying before exploding himself would be met with criticism because of the children and their plight was indeed sad.  

It would however show the world that this punk, built up as some sort of religious hero, was a sniveling coward.  He is dead and a video would kill any martyrdom.  

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

giphy.gif

JIM TREACHER IS ASKING THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AL-BAGHDADI RAID:

Initial reports overstated the severity of the dog’s wounds, and she’s already back on duty. And although her name isn’t being released, her face is now famous…

Seriously, though, I just have a few questions for this war hero:

1. Who’s a good girl?
  2. Are you a good girl?
  3. Wanna go outside?
  4. Who is a good, good girl?

Sorry, cat-lovers, but you’ll never feel this sort of pride. Cats are useless on the battlefield. A cat would’ve just stared at al-Baghdadi as he ran away. A cat might’ve even helped him! Cats are cute, but you just can’t trust ’em when it counts.

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

JIM TREACHER IS ASKING THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AL-BAGHDADI RAID:

Initial reports overstated the severity of the dog’s wounds, and she’s already back on duty. And although her name isn’t being released, her face is now famous…

Seriously, though, I just have a few questions for this war hero:

1. Who’s a good girl?
  2. Are you a good girl?
  3. Wanna go outside?
  4. Who is a good, good girl?

Sorry, cat-lovers, but you’ll never feel this sort of pride. Cats are useless on the battlefield. A cat would’ve just stared at al-Baghdadi as he ran away. A cat might’ve even helped him! Cats are cute, but you just can’t trust ’em when it counts.

Please. If a cat had been involved, the last thing al-Baghdadi would have seen is the cat's brown eye, right before the kitty's murder button was activated.

11 minutes ago, Hedge said:

One likely was the covert informant (spook). 

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Trash article. Poorly framed, and littered with incorrect information. 

NBC's foreign correspondents are terrible (and most are compromised by outside money).

• Like (+1) 1

Can said the SDF had been working since May 15 with the CIA to track al-Baghdadi, and managed to confirm he moved from Deir Az Zor in eastern Syria to Idlib province, where he was killed on Saturday.

"All intelligence and access to al-Baghdadi as well as the identification of his place were the result of our own work. Our intelligence source was involved in sending coordinates, directing the airdrop, participating in and making the operation a success until the last minute," Can said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/sdf-al-baghdadi-underwear-stolen-dna-tested-raid-191029070259141.html

I have to say I love the new theory running around. That Pelosi and the others who went to Jordan last week and Syria to undermine trumps FP also met w Baghdadi. And since they were/are under FISA surveillance, they let us right to him. 

:lol: 

(I don’t think that’s true but would it really shock anyone at this point if it were?)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have to say I love the new theory running around. That Pelosi and the others who went to Jordan last week and Syria to undermine trumps FP also met w Baghdadi. And since they were/are under FISA surveillance, they let us right to him. 

(I don’t think that’s true but would it really shock anyone at this point if it were?)

Hey, might as well get it out there, right? 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

now they can make up a fake story about their lives in danger from landing in combat zones

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I can believe it.  It wouldn't be the first time that Pelosi went to Syria with the specific intent to undermine the White House's foreign policy.

Just now, row_33 said:

now they can make up a fake story about their lives in danger from landing in combat zones

Trump tried to assassinate them...

...no, wait.  Trump DID assassinate them, and replaced them with clones...

...no, wait.  Trump TRIED to assassinate them and replace them with clones, but failed, but they want you to think he succeeded!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I can believe it.  It wouldn't be the first time that Pelosi went to Syria with the specific intent to undermine the White House's foreign policy.

Trump tried to assassinate them...

...no, wait.  Trump DID assassinate them, and replaced them with clones...

...no, wait.  Trump TRIED to assassinate them and replace them with clones, but failed, but they want you to think he succeeded!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

the brave Whistleblower who could never be identified and has 3 book advances promised already

On 10/27/2019 at 11:45 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Even the part of the presser where Trump called Bin Laden's son tall and handsome like his father and then reminded America that he wrote Bin Laden was a bad dude in his book a year and a half before 9/11?  I know Trump goes on tangents but could he stick to the script one darn time.  He's undermining his own accomplishment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Even the part of the presser where Trump called Bin Laden's son tall and handsome like his father and then reminded America that he wrote Bin Laden was a bad dude in his book a year and a half before 9/11?  I know Trump goes on tangents but could he stick to the script one darn time.  He's undermining his own accomplishment.

so liberals can argue he undermines it?

i thought they have declared everything he does worse than evil and satanic

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Aren’t terrorists allowed to be tall or handsome? Are they all short and homely?

for good or bad, Trump has probably been one of the most quoted people on the planet since the early 1980s

so i can cherry pick a statement, and then contort it to make up whatever i want to back up my TDS....  :D

i can take a transcript and then invent what i think it should have said....

This is where Trump and Xi were gonna sign the trade deal:

Link to article

Chile has canceled the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit of world leaders next month in Santiago after a wave of deadly protests in recent weeks.

The move throws into question when and where President Donald Trump will sign a “phase one” trade deal with Chinese President Xi Jinping. The two leaders were expected to finalize the agreement at the Nov. 16-17 meeting, which usually brings together more than 20 world leaders.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2