Trump foreign policy

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

May I ask if you’ve ever been to Mexico?

one week in a high level resort

i was just imitating how the media reacts to a Trump speech or Twitter, mentioning animals/monsters in the same paragraph as Mexico means the liberal media can quote him as calling all people from there are animals and monsters...

Edited by row_33

BYRON YORK:  TRUMP’S NOT ACTING GUILTY:

In short, Trump appears to be making no effort to conceal what he said to Zelensky, be it about his belief that other countries should bear more of the burden of foreign aid or what he wanted Ukraine to investigate about the 2016 election and about former Vice President Joe Biden and son, Hunter Biden.

So what to make of a situation in which one side says the call is a smoking gun, while the other screams “READ THE TRANSCRIPT”?

“Look at the circumstantial evidence surrounding this,” former independent counsel Kenneth Starr said in a recent interview. “[Did Trump say,] ‘Bring him in, bring him in here, and I want to talk to him privately?'”

No. Instead, Starr explained, Trump chose a phone call, rather than a one-on-one meeting, to make his points with Zelensky. Remember when the president was accused of being secretive in a one-on-one conversation with Vladimir Putin with no one other than translators within earshot? This wasn’t that.

There were 17 people on the phone, including the secretary of state,” Starr continued. “The president was so, shall I say, open and transparent about it that that goes to his intent. There’s no corrupt bargain, or an attempt to achieve a corrupt bargain, as I see it.”

Yeah, that’s because it’s all bull####, like the “Russian collusion” narrative whose place it took.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BYRON YORK:  TRUMP’S NOT ACTING GUILTY:

In short, Trump appears to be making no effort to conceal what he said to Zelensky, be it about his belief that other countries should bear more of the burden of foreign aid or what he wanted Ukraine to investigate about the 2016 election and about former Vice President Joe Biden and son, Hunter Biden.

So what to make of a situation in which one side says the call is a smoking gun, while the other screams “READ THE TRANSCRIPT”?

“Look at the circumstantial evidence surrounding this,” former independent counsel Kenneth Starr said in a recent interview. “[Did Trump say,] ‘Bring him in, bring him in here, and I want to talk to him privately?'”

No. Instead, Starr explained, Trump chose a phone call, rather than a one-on-one meeting, to make his points with Zelensky. Remember when the president was accused of being secretive in a one-on-one conversation with Vladimir Putin with no one other than translators within earshot? This wasn’t that.

There were 17 people on the phone, including the secretary of state,” Starr continued. “The president was so, shall I say, open and transparent about it that that goes to his intent. There’s no corrupt bargain, or an attempt to achieve a corrupt bargain, as I see it.”

Yeah, that’s because it’s all bull####, like the “Russian collusion” narrative whose place it took.

17 people on the phone call you say? 

Naaaah.... 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

CHANGE: Trump Officially Pulls Out of ‘Disastrous’ Paris Agreement.

The only way this story could be better is if Trump had also announced the formation of, say, “The Winners’ Agreement,” whose membership is limited to countries that actually lived up to their Paris Agreement commitments.

The Senate never ratified it - they never saw it, Obama "ratified it" himself in a press conference with the Chinese PM.

How can you "pull out" of an agreement you were never in?

• Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

A career cog in the perma war machine doesn’t agree with ending his gravy train? 

Ya don’t say! 

Come on, Transplant. Take 45 out of the equation and think about what this author is advocating for and supporting — this is the same group that lied ya into 18 years of war on a credit card. 

They lost every right to the benefit of the doubt. Didn’t they?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So now that apparently everyones hair is no longer on fire about Syria, the Kurds and Turkey....what’s next to get outraged over? Is it halftime? Weren’t we supposed to get orange slices and a Rice Krispie treat?

each outrage only has a life cycle of 3-4 business days, then the dog has to go chase the tires on another moving car

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Do you think it included a picture of the gay man they haven't killed yet?

amazing how American liberals have no clue about anything that they aren't brainwashed to believe

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not really Trump's foreign policy -- but related to the general topic. Here's Crenshaw: 

The comments under the video itself are hysterical. Those morons actually think they won the exchange and "got him".

• Haha (+1) 1

China is Trump's fault? 

War, be better than Bob. 

Several previous administrations, starting with WJC, BUILT China with our money and our technology. They made them the powerhouse they are. 

Trump is the first to fight back against them -- but because of the position they've been put into by the DC foreign policy establishment for close to 30 years, he can't undo it without great risk to the global economy. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

China is Trump's fault? 

War, be better than Bob. 

Several previous administrations, starting with WJC, BUILT China with our money and our technology. They made them the powerhouse they are. 

Trump is the first to fight back against them -- but because of the position they've been put into by the DC foreign policy establishment for close to 30 years, he can't undo it without great risk to the global economy. 

Watched an hour long video or 30 min. if you focus more on the half that talks about more current history in 2 minutes that's impressive.?

The only thing this video blames Trump for are his actual actions. It does also go into a nice amount of detail about how China's gotten to this point but it doesn't blame him for all of that.

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Watched an hour long video or 30 min. if you focus more on the half that talks about more current history in 2 minutes that's impressive.?

The only thing this video blames Trump for are his actual actions. It does also go into a nice amount of detail about how China's gotten to this point but it doesn't blame him for all of that.

I didn't watch anything of it as I know who made it. 

(and who pays him)

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You posted a video that is 1 hour and 9 minutes long without even posting a little synopsis about it. It'll be ignored, as it should be.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You posted a video that is 1 hour and 9 minutes long without even posting a little synopsis about it. It'll be ignored, as it should be.

Yeah I know it's a long video and I completely get people not watching and ignoring it...that's not what he did. If you're going to complain about what you think it says or fails to explain, then you should damn well of watched it first, otherwise you're just talking out your ass.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't watch anything of it as I know who made it. 

(and who pays him)

...so is he in on the conspiracy too?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah I know it's a long video and I completely get people not watching and ignoring it...that's not what he did. If you're going to complain about what you think it says or fails to explain, then you should damn well of watched it first, otherwise you're just talking out your ass.

One would think that DR's explanation should have been sufficient. Made sense to me.

On November 12, 2019 at 7:40 PM, Warcodered said:

If you were going for the most racist screen cap award you missed by one pair of chopsticks.

Can you explain something about the left?  They seem paranoid about Russia/China but on every domestic policy  they advocate moving toward, not away from, that form of centralized government control.  How does that reconcile?