Trump foreign policy

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

HARSH, BUT FAIR:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-01-at-13.40.13.png

Meanwhile, the mentally-ill left didn’t get the embassy deaths it was hoping for.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-01-at-13.43.11.png

But it’s kind of not the Benghazi lesson they were hoping for. Or as Trump notes:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-31-at-21.47.13.png

Yeah, pretty much. An example of how things work when there’s competent leadership in the White House.

Oh, that's cute...Bette thinks his first crisis of 2020 is a crisis he successfully ended in 2019.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

This week foreign policy is just going to get worse. Iran is emboldened, Syria has been given away, the Kurds betrayed. Trump is getting pushed around and has no clue 

Tibs is so deeply concerned about the middle east and the Mexican border, he should move to either place.

I'm sure they would welcome him with open arms, lol.

34 minutes ago, Albwan said:

This week foreign policy is just going to get worse. Iran is emboldened, Syria has been given away, the Kurds betrayed. Trump is getting pushed around and has no clue 

Tibs is so deeply concerned about the middle east and the Mexican border, he should move to either place.

I'm sure they would welcome him with open arms, lol.

You can move to Russia, first 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Enough already Tibs, your Russia fetish was so last decade! Pick another country for heaven’s sake. 

Ya, I mean they only helped Trump win the Presidency, no wonder you want to change the subject. You people want more foreign help because you ain't got the votes here to win again 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Ya, I mean they only helped Trump win the Presidency, no wonder you want to change the subject. You people want more foreign help because you ain't got the votes here to win again 

I tried. The calendar may have changed but you’re apparently still stuck in Fantasy Land.

Just now, Tiberius said:

About Russia and the election? No, I'm 100% correct about that and Trump supporters views on it. 

You do realize the point of the election was for the American public to pick the better candidate, right? We’re not actually compelled to select the candidate that Russia likes the least!  Peace and Prosperity baby! 

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You do realize the point of the election was for the American public to pick the better candidate, right? We’re not actually compelled to select the candidate that Russia likes the least!  Peace and Prosperity baby! 

Which is why it's so disturbing that Rusdia is hacking and propagandizing us. While the President says it's ok. You guys also look the other way when he extorts a foreign nation for help to get elected. 

58 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No, to pick the candidate they preferred.

That's not the same as "better."  There's very little evidence that voters make "better" choices - in fact, there's substantial evidence that democracies make worse choices, which is why the founding fathers wrote a Constitution that fundamentally constrains everyone's power, including the electorate's.  

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

[...] when he extorts a foreign nation for help to get elected. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

<breath>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's not the same as "better."  There's very little evidence that voters make "better" choices - in fact, there's substantial evidence that democracies make worse choices, which is why the founding fathers wrote a Constitution that fundamentally constrains everyone's power, including the electorate's.  

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

<breath>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

See, you are happy he's doing it. 

Just now, keepthefaith said:

And I thought you would have had a day of reflection yesterday and would come out of the gates today a more rational person. 

change "reflection" to "deflection" and "rational" to "bat *****"

Just now, keepthefaith said:

And I thought you would have had a day of reflection yesterday and would come out of the gates today a more rational person. 

I am the rational one, not the one making any silly excuse to for abuse of power

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

change "reflection" to "deflection" and "rational" to "bat *****"

In order to be a Trump cultist, you literally have to think rational people are crazy. 

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  Is your New Years' resolution to be even more ######ed?

By pointing out the truth? 

You guys are against truth, democracy, self determination of the US, good government and common decency. 

This won't last. The rising tide of demographic change will put an end to Trump and Trumpism trash 

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well it’s 2020 and the nit picking continues unabated! Thanks for being so wise Tom.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

He tried to have a day of reflection but even he couldn't stare at himself in the mirror that long. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

blah blah blah #orangemanbad blah blah blah

tibs, the debilitating effect upon your mind of #TDS is severely affecting you. any semblance of rational thought has completely escaped your grasp at this point.

Edited by Foxx