Jeff Fisher fired, should have been Rob Ryan!

CommonCents

I have Cowherd on the radio, he just said he hears rumors that Gruden would leave ESPN for the right money. He heard he isn't totally happy and suggest 8mil per would do it, he was talking about LA. Heck I wish the Bills would make that offer.

Gruden should be offered the GM job then be permitted to hire whatever head coach he wants.

I was born and raised in Buffalo, love the city but, smart enough to relocate to sunny So. Cal as soon as I turned 17. Unfortunately I now pull for the Rams and the Bills and they both suck. At least I just watch the snow and the bad football and then go golfing (the games out here start at 10am).

My Magic 8-Ball predicted correctly yesterday that a coach would be fired, I guessed it would be Rex. How the heck hasn't there been a defensive coach fired after the continued break down in the Bills Defense??? Greg Roman got the boot after 2 horrible offensive performances and this year is THE year that the Bills Defense has given up serious yards to competitors. What gives????

On another note, how did Jeff Fisher keep a head coaching job for as long as he did???

Rex, Brandon and whaley whould have been turfed yesterday. Fisher should have been fired before the move to LA but didnt they just extend him? Who does that exactly??

Just a thought, but maybe a payoff with respect and preparation for firing him. Maybe why they kept the extension quiet too. Fisher was widely respected and liked.