Why we will beat the Patriots this Sunday...by 10 pts

What??? You need start sharing the stuff you smoke!? I don't thinknBrady has ever had a 3 INT game, while Edelman could fumble indoubt Blount will.

You're right, it wasn't 3 INT game...it was a 4 INT game against Buffalo.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nfl-worst-performances-tom-bradys-career.html/?a=viewall

You need to start following your Messiah closer

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nfl-worst-performances-tom-bradys-career.html/?a=viewall

This one is actually my favorite:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Bills-Rewind-2011-Bills-Patriots-Highlights/0cc6f306-61cf-4b12-9450-bc4b83c91aa5

Brady has had multiple 4 int games in his career.

For the most part most buffalo fans here are cool and I always want see a good game because of that. Now You will make me relish every moment when Brady hits Gronk,Edelman, Bennett for TD and when it's 45-0 at half and the out Jimmy G in whonlays an additional 21 down on ya team I'll laugh knowing your crying in your soup because Man you take this way way to seriously.

(No I don't expect this, but it is about as likely to happen as Brady throwing 3 picks and Edelman and Blount fumbling)

For the most part most buffalo fans here are cool and I always want see a good game because of that. Now You will make me relish every moment when Brady hits Gronk,Edelman, Bennett for TD and when it's 45-0 at half and the out Jimmy G in whonlays an additional 21 down on ya team I'll laugh knowing your crying in your soup because Man you take this way way to seriously.

(No I don't expect this, but it is about as likely to happen as Brady throwing 3 picks and Edelman and Blount fumbling)

Maybe if your very first response to my original post wasn't a "ROFLMAO" you would be seen as something other than an arrogant, spoiled Pats fan. We may lose the game on Sunday...but I will take great joy and satisfaction knowing that the Pats will be cellar dwellers in three years...at which time, presumably, you will become a Giants, Ravens, Steelers or Jets fan...whichever team shows promise.

Maybe if your very first response to my original post wasn't a "ROFLMAO" you would be seen as something other than an arrogant, spoiled Pats fan. We may lose the game on Sunday...but I will take great joy and satisfaction knowing that the Pats will be cellar dwellers in three years...at which time, presumably, you will become a Giants, Ravens, Steelers or Jets fan...whichever team shows promise.

I'm sorry, but when someone puts in their keys to winning and they have STOPPING THE PATS FROM RUNNING as a key you lose all sorts of credit. As a fan of the Bills you should know the run is NOT the Pats forte. Rather the short 6-10 yard passes is which you also stated that Rex would force them to do. Put these together and it's laughable lack of knowledge of your opponent.

Also if you look back you already told me you don't want a Pats history lesson seeing as how I have shown knowledge of my team since the 80's. Am I a rabid "I'll die if the lose " fan? No I have a life and watching them at the razor or home on the TV just for fun and relaxation.

Edited by PatsFanNH

I'm sorry, but when someone puts in their keys to winning and they have STOPPING THE PATS FROM RUNNING as a key you lose all sorts of credit. As a fan of the Bills you should know the run is NOT the Pats forte. Rather the short 6-10 yard passes is which you also stated that Rex would force them to do. Put these together and it's laughable lack of knowledge of your opponent.

Taking away the running game leaves one thing left, right? The short passes to Gronk and Edelman (because we all know Brady is scared to throw long). So a reasonable person would agree, that if you take away the run game, and key in on Gronk...you are left with one remaining part of the Brady playbook...short passes. That was addressed as well. Listen, I know my opinions aren't shared by Rodent or any of the "experts" and that's how you form your opinion on things, but you need to see the big picture here. There's more to your team than Brady.

Taking away the running game leaves one thing left, right? The short passes to Gronk and Edelman (because we all know Brady is scared to throw long). So a reasonable person would agree, that if you take away the run game, and key in on Gronk...you are left with one remaining part of the Brady playbook...short passes. That was addressed as well. Listen, I know my opinions aren't shared by Rodent or any of the "experts" and that's how you form your opinion on things, but you need to see the big picture here. There's more to your team than Brady.

BBF I hope you are simply trolling here and throughout this thread...

You want to force the Pats* into doing what they do best?!?! The short pass game is their bread and butter. They can run the ball and do it well but their short passing game is the best in the league. If anything the Bills need to disrupt their short passing game and force them to either run or throw deep. Blount is a man possessed this year so even forcing them to run, after what ajayi did on Sunday, isn't necessarily a winning recipe. There is more to the team than Brady and if you are sticking on the offensive side, Gronk is the next best player and (imo) Brady's safety blanket. However now taking him away leaves Martellus Bennet and Edelman who are great players in their own right. So yes you are correct that there is more to the team than Brady but you aren't being honest with yourself if you say a qb who unarguably is top 10 of all time (maybe even #1) isn't the first person a team needs to stop.

Also can we stop with the Pats* have no real fans. Sure they have more bandwagon fans than most but that doesn't mean they don't have "real" fans too. It is ridiculous to say that someone can't be a fan if they weren't pre-Brady. That means pretty much anyone 24 and younger can't be a Pats* fan because they wouldn't be pre-Brady. I bet if some of here are honest we are Bills fans because they were a great team at the time we were getting into sports. The majority of fans that are 30-40 fall in that category. We aren't better fans because we put up with losing.

Have you seen his long passes this year? They have been sick type good. And he has been hitting them on a regular bases. Give you an idea how lopsided the passing game is in this contest:

Brady: 1,004 yards 8 TD 0 INT 76 101 75.2% 9.9 yards per (3 Games)

TT: 1,297 yards 9 TD 2 INT 116 192 60.4% 6.7 yards (7 games)

Your QB has thrown for 294 more yards in 4 more games or roughly 74 yards a game!! With .25 TD a game (ok that stat should have his running TDS to do we will disregard it)

So basically your hypothesis is wrong, if anything if the Bills forced be one demensional and only being able pass the ball. It spells doom for the Bills. While the Pats it would appear via stats would be just fine.

How is that fumbling working out for you guys? I hear it is worse this year for some reason. :lol:

How is that fumbling working out for you guys? I hear it is worse this year for some reason. :lol:

It's hard not to fumble when the refs stop allowing you to let all of the air out of the ball so you can roll it up and tuck it under your shoulder pads.

It is for certain players like Edelman. Weird thing is last year it was very very low... odd as hell, course Jimmy G and Jacoby Both had 2-3 fumbles each that skew the numbers as well.

It's hard not to fumble when the refs stop allowing you to let all of the air out of the ball so you can roll it up and tuck it under your shoulder pads.

Weird how last year it was still extremely low the fumbles.. hmm could it just be a different year and different players.. nope it's that .02 difference in the ball weight lol

It is for certain players like Edelman. Weird thing is last year it was very very low... odd as hell, course Jimmy G and Jacoby Both had 2-3 fumbles each that skew the numbers as well.

Weird how last year it was still extremely low the fumbles.. hmm could it just be a different year and different players.. nope it's that .02 difference in the ball weight lol

Stop the "Jimmy G" crap...yet another media driven narrative you have attached yourself to....you talk about him like he's your best friend from high school. "Hey Mom...I'm heading over to Jimmy G's house". Just stop. Or maybe you can't spell Garafalo?

How does that skew the numbers? Aren't they both Patriots? Every team would have lower fumbles if you just disregarded the guys who fumbled...lol

Don't be a denier just because you are a fan. You know the Patriots organization - (well the Bill B led Patriots organization anyway) has a history of cheating. Denying it makes you look unreasonable. Man up.

Stop the "Jimmy G" crap...yet another media driven narrative you have attached yourself to....you talk about him like he's your best friend from high school. "Hey Mom...I'm heading over to Jimmy G's house". Just stop. Or maybe you can't spell Garafalo?

I say Jimmy G. Because I can't spell his last name same with Jacoby. So sue me for doing short hand..

How does that skew the numbers? Aren't they both Patriots? Every team would have lower fumbles if you just disregarded the guys who fumbled...lol

Don't be a denier just because you are a fan. You know the Patriots organization - (well the Bill B led Patriots organization anyway) has a history of cheating. Denying it makes you look unreasonable. Man up.

Well using logic a back up and third stringer are More likely to make mistakes and mishandle a football than say a 15 year starter is what I was getting at. I also denied nothing, I am not going into deflategate I won't convince you or you me on that one. But I admit to spygate.

Also it isn't Garafslo something like Garopalo(so?)

Has Brady ever been knocked out of a game? Not that ACL bs I'm talking head slammed to the ground head spinning. Hopefully we can knock him out of his first game.

Perhaps you should watch some UFC. Knocking someone out of a game with a head injury isn't something that a true football fan would look forward to.

I been a fan since 1986 when the Pats made the Cinderella run to the SB with TOny Eason,John Hannah name a few. (I still remember cheating when they got the turnover and got up 3-0 little did I know the beat down to ensue lol)

You sir are a true pats fan.

Edited by Cripple Creek

Someone has some bad information.... There's a fella running around on this board claiming that we are going to get rolled like Marcel's latest joint.... Is it winning by 10 or is it flopping on out face???

It's winning by 10...and if he keeps it up, I may increase my margin of victory by 5 more points. Something big will happen. I feel it in my bone. Edited by BringBackFergy

It's winning by 10...and if he keeps it up, I may increase my margin of victory by 5 more points. Something big will happen. I feel it in my bone.

I once dated a girl who said if the pun is too obvious, just let it go. I only dated her about three times. I couldn't live up to her standards.

So the Bills defense is going to do something no other defense has ever really done to a healthy Gronk. And make him a non factor?? The Bills may win but not for the reasons you listed.. because I could list similar ones for the Pats who have a hell of a lot more talent ( finally getting all healthy on O) and better coaching. (That's not knocking Rex, just that BB better than all current coaches.)

Great optimism but saying the bills need focus on stopping the run first is wrong, saying Gronk and Bennett be a non factor is shocking.

As for pressuring Brady that's the key against all QBs, just harder stop Brady and def harder keep the Pats O under 24 points.

You are correct - take away the TE's and we could be in the game!!