Why we will beat the Patriots this Sunday...by 10 pts

That loss to Miami really boiled my blood. I think ALynn tried to out maneuver the Fish by attempting a passing attack rather than sticking to our bread and butter (run and stop the run).

That's why this Sunday we will beat the Patriots by 10 points....as follows:

1) Run and stop the run: Our O Line is relatively healthy. They have been solid all year (mostly). They felt embarrassed by the Miami game. The O Line will get together and assure this does not happen again (especially at home). We have a healthy Gilislee and J Williams. TD Mike can score on long runs up the middle.

1b) Stop the Run - Rex will look to stop the run first. Blount and White will have to be contained by our LB's. If the Miami game has a silver lining it is this: You have to stop the run first and foremost. Rex took a 200 yd rusher against his D personally...as he should. This won't happen to the Bills D this week.

2) Pressure on Brady - Shaq Lawson popped his cherry. Lorax and Brown are playing lights out. KW and Washington are also healthy. KW will inspire the troops. Dareus may play.

3) Our CB's played their second worse game of the year (after Jets). Ed Reed and Rob Ryan will have a gameplan for our secondary that will limit Brady while he feels pressure. TWO INTS. this game.

4) Special Teams - our punting game and kicking unit are playing well. Edelman has slippery fingers as a return man. We are gonna hit NE hard.

5) The X Factor: Patriots have won games they shouldn't have won this year (without Brady) and are due for a loss they should win. The entire National Media will be singing the praises of T Brady all week...until after the game when the Bills walk away with the win.

6) Tyrod - ALynn will call a manageable game for TT. Passes to the TE's Clay and O'Leary, Hunter for red zone calls and designed runs for TT. He will return to normal form.

7) The Bills are Home team dogs by 6 pts. 'Nuff said.

Go Bills!!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roflmgdao if you guys are focused on stopping Blount and White then I see a 30 point loss for the Bills. The reason the Steelers hung around so long is in the first half they were able to neutralize both Gronk and Bennett.

Also you CB? THAT part of your D scares no one, your front 7 yes your secondary Nope.

Roflmgdao if you guys are focused on stopping Blount and White then I see a 30 point loss for the Bills. The reason the Steelers hung around so long is in the first half they were able to neutralize both Gronk and Bennett.

Also you CB? THAT part of your D scares no one, your front 7 yes your secondary Nope.

The reason I didn't mention Gronk or Bennett is because they will be non-factors.

This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

That loss to Miami really boiled my blood. I think ALynn tried to out maneuver the Fish by attempting a passing attack rather than sticking to our bread and butter (run and stop the run).

That's why this Sunday we will beat the Patriots by 10 points....as follows:

1) Run and stop the run: Our O Line is relatively healthy. They have been solid all year (mostly). They felt embarrassed by the Miami game. The O Line will get together and assure this does not happen again (especially at home). We have a healthy Gilislee and J Williams. TD Mike can score on long runs up the middle.

1b) Stop the Run - Rex will look to stop the run first. Blount and White will have to be contained by our LB's. If the Miami game has a silver lining it is this: You have to stop the run first and foremost. Rex took a 200 yd rusher against his D personally...as he should. This won't happen to the Bills D this week.

2) Pressure on Brady - Shaq Lawson popped his cherry. Lorax and Brown are playing lights out. KW and Washington are also healthy. KW will inspire the troops. Dareus may play.

3) Our CB's played their second worse game of the year (after Jets). Ed Reed and Rob Ryan will have a gameplan for our secondary that will limit Brady while he feels pressure. TWO INTS. this game.

4) Special Teams - our punting game and kicking unit are playing well. Edelman has slippery fingers as a return man. We are gonna hit NE hard.

5) The X Factor: Patriots have won games they shouldn't have won this year (without Brady) and are due for a loss they should win. The entire National Media will be singing the praises of T Brady all week...until after the game when the Bills walk away with the win.

6) Tyrod - ALynn will call a manageable game for TT. Passes to the TE's Clay and O'Leary, Hunter for red zone calls and designed runs for TT. He will return to normal form.

7) The Bills are Home team dogs by 6 pts. 'Nuff said.

Go Bills!!!

Reasons why I think you may be wrong

1 - The last two weeks, we've been susceptible to line pills and misdirection plays. The Pats are fantastic at those.

2 - We have no idea if Shady will be back or Dareus. Plus, Duke Williams playing gives me panic attacks.

3 - We are their only loss. You know that pisses them off. They will try to run it up.

The reason I didn't mention Gronk or Bennett is because they will be non-factors.

😳 So the Bills defense is going to do something no other defense has ever really done to a healthy Gronk. And make him a non factor?? The Bills may win but not for the reasons you listed.. because I could list similar ones for the Pats who have a hell of a lot more talent ( finally getting all healthy on O) and better coaching. (That's not knocking Rex, just that BB better than all current coaches.)

Great optimism but saying the bills need focus on stopping the run first is wrong, saying Gronk and Bennett be a non factor is shocking.

As for pressuring Brady that's the key against all QBs, just harder stop Brady and def harder keep the Pats O under 24 points.

Reasons why I think you may be wrong

1 - The last two weeks, we've been susceptible to line pills and misdirection plays. The Pats are fantastic at those.

2 - We have no idea if Shady will be back or Dareus. Plus, Duke Williams playing gives me panic attacks.

3 - We are their only loss. You know that pisses them off. They will try to run it up.

See #5 above. Any given Sunday. Rex's locker room talks this week will concentrate on "next man up" and "we are being underestimated again". The whole "No respect" thing works and helps the Bills play inspired football. You won't hear any bragging from the coaches or players this week. The Miami game hurt them physically and they took it personal. The real bullies will play this Sunday.

So the Bills defense is going to do something no other defense has ever really done to a healthy Gronk. And make him a non factor?? The Bills may win but not for the reasons you listed.. because I could list similar ones for the Pats who have a hell of a lot more talent ( finally getting all healthy on O) and better coaching. (That's not knocking Rex, just that BB better than all current coaches.)

Great optimism but saying the bills need focus on stopping the run first is wrong, saying Gronk and Bennett be a non factor is shocking.

As for pressuring Brady that's the key against all QBs, just harder stop Brady and def harder keep the Pats O under 24 points.

Yes...borrowing a play from BB's coaching textbook...take their best player and make him a nonfactor. A healthy Gronk has not played against a healthy Z Brown

See #5 above. Any given Sunday. Rex's locker room talks this week will concentrate on "next man up" and "we are being underestimated again". The whole "No respect" thing works and helps the Bills play inspired football. You won't hear any bragging from the coaches or players this week. The Miami game hurt them physically and they took it personal. The real bullies will play this Sunday.

BB is playing the razor game in a loop for the Pats D and O.. making them a lot more angry and ready to destroy the Bills. They didn't just lose at home they were embarrassed, they will look to return the favor. Ad in all the Bills injuries on O and well it has the makings for a massacre.. a Bills massacre.

(Disclaimer: I am not stating it will be a blow out just that the Pats have just as much motivation going in as the Bills do to destroy the other team)

Yes...borrowing a play from BB's coaching textbook...take their best player and make him a nonfactor. A healthy Gronk has not played against a healthy Z Brown

And who neuttalizes Bennett? And even Talib an all pro CB couldn't make Gronk a non factor so Z Brown has little no chance for that.

BB is playing the razor game in a loop for the Pats D and O.. making them a lot more angry and ready to destroy the Bills. They didn't just lose at home they were embarrassed, they will look to return the favor. Ad in all the Bills injuries on O and well it has the makings for a massacre.. a Bills massacre.

(Disclaimer: I am not stating it will be a blow out just that the Pats have just as much motivation going in as the Bills do to destroy the other team)

And who neuttalizes Bennett? And even Talib an all pro CB couldn't make Gronk a non factor so Z Brown has little no chance for that.

Well we do have other linebackers and safeties. Is Benett your best player? I thought Gronk was?

I thought this was going to be like the Week 3 "why we are guaranteed to beat the Cardinals" thread. October 30 is still too early for the Bills to allow me to avoid wasting my pre-Thanksgiving Sundays on watching a slow-motion collapse. They therefore must win in order to inspire false confidence, thereby ensuring a more devastating fall in November.

For those who would mock this: please refer back to that Cardinals thread. It is playing out just as the football gods planned it.

Well we do have other linebackers and safeties. Is Benett your best player? I thought Gronk was?

Brady is our best Player. Gronk and Bennett are a 2 headed TE nightmare for other teams (look at the stat sheet) makes it tough if you go light those two can blow a lighter safety or LB off the ball opening huge holes for Blount//White and if you go 1 on 1 with them ESP Gronk he will pretty much win 90% of those unless it's an elite player like Talib covering him then it's probably closer to 50/50 but when healthy Gronk never been shut down. (Maybe contained but even then that's rare)

They'll lose by double the spread, book it. In fact, I am in a survivor pool where we pick ATS and can pick any team as many times a year as we want and I'm all in with a max bet this week on the Pats. This is a matchup nightmare. Bills can't get sustained pressure without blitzing and their TEs can't be covered by Bills' LBs and safeties. If they blitz, that puts the DBs in man to man and how has that worked out this year? Gilmore sucks. Williams is out. So Brady, as he does, will pick them apart. If the Pats get their run game going like Miami did, it's an easy double digit loss. That seam pass to Gronk for the TD last night was an indefensible piece of art. Who defends that guy this week? Because my bet is he's gonna be the goat a week from today.

The Bills' O is one-dimensional and as Miami proved, if you can stop that dimension, the run, TT can't beat you. He simply just can't do it. Reports from those who watch the all-22 seem to consistently state that TT misses many downfield opportunities to hit open receivers.

They'll lose by double the spread, book it. In fact, I am in a survivor pool where we pick ATS and can pick any team as many times a year as we want and I'm all in with a max bet this week on the Pats. This is a matchup nightmare. Bills can't get sustained pressure without blitzing and their TEs can't be covered by Bills' LBs and safeties. If they blitz, that puts the DBs in man to man and how has that worked out this year? Gilmore sucks. Williams is out. So Brady, as he does, will pick them apart. If the Pats get their run game going like Miami did, it's an easy double digit loss. That seam pass to Gronk for the TD last night was an indefensible piece of art. Who defends that guy this week? Because my bet is he's gonna be the goat a week from today.

The Bills' O is one-dimensional and as Miami proved, if you can stop that dimension, the run, TT can't beat you. He simply just can't do it. Reports from those who watch the all-22 seem to consistently state that TT misses many downfield opportunities to hit open receivers.

Joe Montana couldn't do anything with those receivers

I thought this was going to be like the Week 3 "why we are guaranteed to beat the Cardinals" thread. October 30 is still too early for the Bills to allow me to avoid wasting my pre-Thanksgiving Sundays on watching a slow-motion collapse. They therefore must win in order to inspire false confidence, thereby ensuring a more devastating fall in November.

For those who would mock this: please refer back to that Cardinals thread. It is playing out just as the football gods planned it.

The cards are 3-3-1 and unlike that game you didn't embarrass them at home...