Why we will beat the Patriots this Sunday...by 10 pts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't you be skulking around the men's room at Dr. Guerrero's office hoping that Tommy leaves some Supreme Greens in a Dixie Cup?

No that's something lame fans of bad teams do with their old legends.. you know what so many lame Bills fans (only lame bills fans not ref fans)do with Kelly, but that be useless because you have a coach who believes ground and pound wins still.

Did you just equate BB to Ryan? You do know when BB talks there is not a man in that locker room who doesn't listen. Furthermore the guy there Brady also firing them up after that embarrassing loss. If you don't think them being embarrassed at home won't motivate them a wee bit more then your wrong.

And you personally spend a lot of time in the Patsies locker room ? Who cares what motivates players on different teams, or even just different guys on the same team? The only thing that matters is performance on the field and match ups . That's about it. If the Pats win it will be because they block, tackle, and play QB better than the Bills do. Not because they are under the spell of their curmudgeon head coach. Josh McDaniels would have the same record with the Pats this year if he was interim HC because Belichick was sidelined with some random illness .

No that's something lame fans of bad teams do with their old legends.. you know what so many lame Bills fans (only lame bills fans not ref fans)do with Kelly, but that be useless because you have a coach who believes ground and pound wins still.

Your schtick is old. The "arrogant, holier than thou, Goodell hates us because we cheat, our coach is smarter than your coach" attitude plays well for a few weeks. And when we beat the Pats with their thrid stringer at QB we were told "well it wasn't Brady". I assume the humble, well mannered and reasonabled Pats fan base will say "hey we won but you guys didn't have Watkins, Shady, Woods, Dareus, Goodwin etc"?? Right?? Yeah sure. You'll gloat but the standard of gamesmanship doesn't apply to your fans. The arrogance of the Pats fan base is the number one clue that Patriot Nation will suckle at the teat of Rob Ryan's manboob come 4pm on Sunday.

Your schtick is old. The "arrogant, holier than thou, Goodell hates us because we cheat, our coach is smarter than your coach" attitude plays well for a few weeks. And when we beat the Pats with their thrid stringer at QB we were told "well it wasn't Brady". I assume the humble, well mannered and reasonabled Pats fan base will say "hey we won but you guys didn't have Watkins, Shady, Woods, Dareus, Goodwin etc"?? Right?? Yeah sure. You'll gloat but the standard of gamesmanship doesn't apply to your fans. The arrogance of the Pats fan base is the number one clue that Patriot Nation will suckle at the teat of Rob Ryan's manboob come 4pm on Sunday.

What? I never said you won because of Jacoby or his injury. Did it help ya? Duh yes.. 8 have always said you were the better team that day.

Meanwhile you spew crap out your buttox on how the Bills will do ABC. Making it obvious you have NO idea the team your facing. (Rex will come out stop the run because why would he worry about one of the best QBs ever behind center and his weapons first. Absolutely dumb ass take.)

I never hated Rex but if you think He is 1 / 1000000 the coach BB is then you are truly delusional. You will be fun to see when the final scores announced and your beloved bills lose 49-0.. knowing you and your type of fan you will blame the refs or some missed call in the first quarter that "changed everything" your the type fan I love see the pats run the score up on.

That said for the normal fans I hope it is a good fun game. I totally expect the Pats to steam roll. Not because the Bills are bad but your riddled with injuries..

That loss to Miami really boiled my blood. I think ALynn tried to out maneuver the Fish by attempting a passing attack rather than sticking to our bread and butter (run and stop the run).

That's why this Sunday we will beat the Patriots by 10 points....as follows:

1) Run and stop the run: Our O Line is relatively healthy. They have been solid all year (mostly). They felt embarrassed by the Miami game. The O Line will get together and assure this does not happen again (especially at home). We have a healthy Gilislee and J Williams. TD Mike can score on long runs up the middle.

1b) Stop the Run - Rex will look to stop the run first. Blount and White will have to be contained by our LB's. If the Miami game has a silver lining it is this: You have to stop the run first and foremost. Rex took a 200 yd rusher against his D personally...as he should. This won't happen to the Bills D this week.

2) Pressure on Brady - Shaq Lawson popped his cherry. Lorax and Brown are playing lights out. KW and Washington are also healthy. KW will inspire the troops. Dareus may play.

3) Our CB's played their second worse game of the year (after Jets). Ed Reed and Rob Ryan will have a gameplan for our secondary that will limit Brady while he feels pressure. TWO INTS. this game.

4) Special Teams - our punting game and kicking unit are playing well. Edelman has slippery fingers as a return man. We are gonna hit NE hard.

5) The X Factor: Patriots have won games they shouldn't have won this year (without Brady) and are due for a loss they should win. The entire National Media will be singing the praises of T Brady all week...until after the game when the Bills walk away with the win.

6) Tyrod - ALynn will call a manageable game for TT. Passes to the TE's Clay and O'Leary, Hunter for red zone calls and designed runs for TT. He will return to normal form.

7) The Bills are Home team dogs by 6 pts. 'Nuff said.

Go Bills!!!

Brady is the diffrence and we never seem to have an answer, too scared to bliz and he kills you with time. I say you rush 4 or 5 guys every down and beat him up like we did in NE last season. The hits and maybe sacks will add up.

Brady is the diffrence and we never seem to have an answer, too scared to bliz and he kills you with time. I say you rush 4 or 5 guys every down and beat him up like we did in NE last season. The hits and maybe sacks will add up.

Key is the 4/5 get pressure as most games comes down to the grunts in the trenches and who wins the battles

What? I never said you won because of Jacoby or his injury. Did it help ya? Duh yes.. 8 have always said you were the better team that day.

Meanwhile you spew crap out your buttox on how the Bills will do ABC. Making it obvious you have NO idea the team your facing. (Rex will come out stop the run because why would he worry about one of the best QBs ever behind center and his weapons first. Absolutely dumb ass take.)

I never hated Rex but if you think He is 1 / 1000000 the coach BB is then you are truly delusional. You will be fun to see when the final scores announced and your beloved bills lose 49-0.. knowing you and your type of fan you will blame the refs or some missed call in the first quarter that "changed everything" your the type fan I love see the pats run the score up on.

That said for the normal fans I hope it is a good fun game. I totally expect the Pats to steam roll. Not because the Bills are bad but your riddled with injuries..

You mad bro??

Key is the 4/5 get pressure as most games comes down to the grunts in the trenches and who wins the battles

Our #1 grunt was too lazy to do a little stretching while he had a month of free time on his hands..... ugh

One thing not yet discussed is Rex's ability in the past to play the Pats* tough at times (then there's the Buttfumbke), Not saying we'll win, but to keep it close he needs to dial up one of those good game plans.

Be careful...PatsFanNH might interpret this post as smack talk. Oh...and he'll say your analysis is baseless and lacks ingenuity to account for the "Ken doll" at QB. You should show more respect to him because he has been a Pats fan for 16 years.

Be careful...PatsFanNH might interpret this post as smack talk. Oh...and he'll say your analysis is baseless and lacks ingenuity to account for the "Ken doll" at QB. You should show more respect to him because he has been a Pats fan for 16 years.

No you live in a fantasy land with crap reasons why your team win. By 10. I try usually be readable but you just much be smoking some good stuff if you believed half the crap you posted.

FACT: your O is vastly injured

FACT: Pats are healthier than you especially on O.

FACT: A let down after a beat down at home the last time? Is just illogical. Now the following week? Possibly.. not the bills.

Am I like you GUARANTEEING a win. No, do I think they will win . Yes.

I don't either so stop with the superiority complex you fool.

What superiority complex? You attacked me after the othe r "bills" fan attacked me and I responded. Tells me you KNOW your "argument" weak and need go with insults or perceived thoughts of superiority. (Unless me saying I expect a blow out as superiority.. going by the looks of both teams and their injury report.. )