Why we will beat the Patriots this Sunday...by 10 pts

You would be WRONG! Gronk is a great player, but the best player on the Pats O is #12 and his ability to read defenses and the fact that right now he is probably the best QB in the NFL. (Breese,Rogers, Marty Ice in the discussion) As for Bennett umm he is actually having a better year than Gronk AND was a Pro Bowler with Chicago. (So your talking 1 and IMO #4 TE on the same team) so ya you need be concerned with him.

Then you say make Brady do 6 to 10 yard throws? Maybe you don't know this but that's the Pats Bread and Butter for like the last 15 years! Started with Brown then they got Welker and now Edelman and Amandola... so you want the Bills to force Brady to do what he has done for years? And that's part of your winning formula?

Brady is not your best player...not by a long shot. His game relies entirely on the intellect and precise route running of guys like Gronk and Edelman. Brady is over rated. That's why we will give him the 6yd passes from time to time. The key is stopping Gronk from turning the 6yd pass into a 40 yd gain. Have to cheat our safeties up on him.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem as I see it is that the Bills team is constructed to play stifling defense and score in the 20 point range, and win games by limiting the opponents scoring with sturdy "D" and a successful running game to keep the ball out of the opponents hands.

The Pats on the other hand was originally built to score in the 30-40 point range and win by daring their opponents to try and match them point for point.

However ...

The Bills are just starting their "team build" and if the defense has an "off day" (see Jets & Dolphins games) the offense cannot make up the difference. Throw into the mix our lack of viable receiving threats due to injuries, McCoy running on one leg, and the brain trust not activating J. Williams to carry some of the load, our offense is further hamstrung.

Annnnnnndddd

The Pats have been refining their "team build" over the last decade and the have the luxury of their defense "catching up" to their offense so they no longer NEED to score 40 points to win a game, even though they are capable. The defense makes it tough for their opponents to score.

As much as I want to see the Bills win this one ... I see Badddddddd things in store for us fans come Sunday.

Brady is not your best player...not by a long shot. His game relies entirely on the intellect and precise route running of guys like Gronk and Edelman. Brady is over rated. That's why we will give him the 6yd passes from time to time. The key is stopping Gronk from turning the 6yd pass into a 40 yd gain. Have to cheat our safeties up on him.

OMG so a future HOFer over rated. He has done this for years with cast offs but it's the "precise route running" of the WR and TE. Name ONE WR or TE or any pass catcher that went on from Brady and NE who still had a career? (I can think only Welker and he was done and had P Manning a Brady equal) the rest SUCKED! So your hypothisis is just bad. Players who were good while with Brady Patton, Bug eyes Caldwell," come to mind and they sucked when they left for big money!

Sadly I know Rex isn't dumb enough believe what you just wrote as he KNOWS the Pats O lives and Breaths threw Brady. Yes the Pats can win without him but the O averages over 30 points with him and to say Gronk more important is to not really know how they work.

Roflmgdao if you guys are focused on stopping Blount and White then I see a 30 point loss for the Bills. The reason the Steelers hung around so long is in the first half they were able to neutralize both Gronk and Bennett.

Also you CB? THAT part of your D scares no one, your front 7 yes your secondary Nope.

What dafuq is that? You can tell me, or I can wait for my 13-year-old son to come home, since it's more his speed.

#2 is most important in my opinion. If we can not get pressure on Brady, it will be a l-o-n-g day.

What dafuq is that? You can tell me, or I can wait for my 13-year-old son to come home, since it's more his speed.

You should have been able to figure out rolling on floor laughing my ass off, then you just have to decipher the GD, which is easy. Even an old guy like me figured it out. :)

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

Rolling on the floor laughing my god dang ass off.

#2 is most important in my opinion. If we can not get pressure on Brady, it will be a l-o-n-g day.

You should have been able to figure out rolling on floor laughing my ass off, then you just have to decipher the GD, which is easy. Even an old guy like me figured it out. :)

Lol yes Pressure in Brady is ALWAYS the key to success against NE. I think that's been true since 2003?? More particular I say up the gutt pressure, as he has the ability move in the pocket and buy time from outside rushers.

This team will not beat a Brady led patriots team without a legitimate starting QB.

If the score isn't 38-7 or 38-10 Patriots win, I'll be surprised.

Wait... that's a bit self deprecating as a Bills fan.... 44-17. We can definitely get 17.

I'm saddened by this type of outlook.

When? I don't buy it.

He smiled when the press core in NE got him an outfit for his Grand daughter. (He added her to the roster and the NFL launching GRandbabygate to see if this was an unfair advantage.. lmao 😂 I am kidding.. but I bet the NFL alive a distraction from Brown right now lol)

Lol yes Pressure in Brady is ALWAYS the key to success against NE. I think that's been true since 2003?? More particular I say up the gutt pressure, as he has the ability move in the pocket and buy time from outside rushers.

Agreed. Getting pressure up the middle and not allowing him to step into his throws, tends to get him out of his rhythm, and the teams that can actually hit him before his quick release (or right after) usually have the most success. I believe a healthy, effective Dareus would give us the best chance to do that. Sadly, I am not hopeful that he will be ready.

Agreed. Getting pressure up the middle and not allowing him to step into his throws, tends to get him out of his rhythm, and the teams that can actually hit him before his quick release (or right after) usually have the most success. I believe a healthy, effective Dareus would give us the best chance to do that. Sadly, I am not hopeful that he will be ready.

Oh I forgot to add, without constantly Blitzing. Brady like P Manning (did) will usually destroy a team blitzed to much. That's one of the reasons the Steelers usually do so badly against NE. (Last week they rarely. Litzed

OMG so a future HOFer over rated. He has done this for years with cast offs but it's the "precise route running" of the WR and TE. Name ONE WR or TE or any pass catcher that went on from Brady and NE who still had a career? (I can think only Welker and he was done and had P Manning a Brady equal) the rest SUCKED! So your hypothisis is just bad. Players who were good while with Brady Patton, Bug eyes Caldwell," come to mind and they sucked when they left for big money!

Sadly I know Rex isn't dumb enough believe what you just wrote as he KNOWS the Pats O lives and Breaths threw Brady. Yes the Pats can win without him but the O averages over 30 points with him and to say Gronk more important is to not really know how they work.

Not sure how I missed this post...perhaps it is old age or selective reading. Uhhhh, does the name Randy Moss sound familiar. Talented WR placed in the arsenal of weapons that the Pats have enjoyed for years.

LaFell is doing fine without Tommy Terrific. Hernandez even killed it elsewhere.

The point is...Brady is a decent QB but his receivers have made him what he is today...an overrated QB in a system that caters to his desire to release the ball quickly to avoid getting hit.

Not sure how I missed this post...perhaps it is old age or selective reading. Uhhhh, does the name Randy Moss sound familiar. Talented WR placed in the arsenal of weapons that the Pats have enjoyed for years.

LaFell is doing fine without Tommy Terrific. Hernandez even killed it elsewhere.

The point is...Brady is a decent QB but his receivers have made him what he is today...an overrated QB in a system that caters to his desire to release the ball quickly to avoid getting hit.

Reading comprehension lol I said AFTER Brady. Also Miss will tell you himself Brady made him BETTER. And Hernandez... was that a little joke their KILLING IT!! 😏😄

As for LaFell I would disagree his numbers drastically down and he still has hands of stone.

Arsenal of weapons.. for years it was Welker and every other guy.. had Moss One Year and broke records and was one Sack, holding onto an Interception away from leading the team to 19-0.

Your just wrong about the weapons being the key and not Brady. It's scary wrong as it's the exact opposite everyone else says ANYWHERE else. Most stick with the "he does so well because of BB without BB he be an average QB" No one outside of you have I ever heard the argument that his WEAPONS make him great. If that's the case than P Manning was way way over rated his entire career.

Oh I forgot to add, without constantly Blitzing. Brady like P Manning (did) will usually destroy a team blitzed to much. That's one of the reasons the Steelers usually do so badly against NE. (Last week they rarely. Litzed

I agree, but that's our problem. Without Dareus, we are not getting and pressure up the middle, without the blitz. By the way, how is Chris Hogan? It looked like to got shaken up at one point last week.

Reading comprehension lol I said AFTER Brady. Also Miss will tell you himself Brady made him BETTER. And Hernandez... was that a little joke their KILLING IT!!

As for LaFell I would disagree his numbers drastically down and he still has hands of stone.

Arsenal of weapons.. for years it was Welker and every other guy.. had Moss One Year and broke records and was one Sack, holding onto an Interception away from leading the team to 19-0.

Your just wrong about the weapons being the key and not Brady. It's scary wrong as it's the exact opposite everyone else says ANYWHERE else. Most stick with the "he does so well because of BB without BB he be an average QB" No one outside of you have I ever heard the argument that his WEAPONS make him great. If that's the case than P Manning was way way over rated his entire career.

So that's how you judge the credibility of a source or opinion? If it is different from the "experts" then it's wrong? #freeyourmind