Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is seeing a doctor normal for a tight hammy? Or does that mean its more towards a pull or something?

You go to massage envy for 60 minutes for a "tight hamstring"

I agree with this

If there is even a chance that he has a strain on that hamstring sit him this week and let it heal.

I want to see that Jonathan Williams has got

I'd say suit him up, only bring him out if you can't get the other guys going and you have problems.

It's hard to sit this guy as these games are so crucial and he IS our offense.

However, we need to worry about he long game. If we are to be contenders, we need to be able to beat the Dolphins on the road without him.

So bench him, rotate Gillisle and Williams (not bush), run some WR screens and direct snaps, and lets see if the Hunter show is ready.

Guys. I have a friend who makes $3,435/wk working at home on hamstrings. It''s a proprietary method. Email me for more details.

Joke if you will. The info was emailed to a member of the Bill's training staff tonight. If they're smart they will follow up. Two olympic sprinter gold medalists and one pro football hall of famer are pretty good references.

Well, if he's out we'll see what Tyrod can do. Because like it or not, Shady IS the offense.

Disagree. The holes are big and the pass protection is solid. The O line is the offense, as touchdown Mike showed last week with his td blast and will do so again this week if Shady can't go.

Disagree. The holes are big and the pass protection is solid. The O line is the offense, as touchdown Mike showed last week with his td blast and will do so again this week if Shady can't go.

I like Dizzy, but to be fair his TD run was after the 49ers had long since given up.

It's hard to sit this guy as these games are so crucial and he IS our offense.

However, we need to worry about he long game. If we are to be contenders, we need to be able to beat the Dolphins on the road without him.

So bench him, rotate Gillisle and Williams (not bush), run some WR screens and direct snaps, and lets see if the Hunter show is ready.

This is the classic opportunity for Tyrod to lead this team and take it on his shoulders to win in Miami. He did it last year at Tennessee; can he do it again at Hard Rock Cafe Stadium!!!!

Sit him this week. Learn from last year Rex and dont rush him back causing it to get worse.

I agree. At least for one week. The OL is playing well. They will be able to run it with the other backs too.

I agree with this

If there is even a chance that he has a strain on that hamstring sit him this week and let it heal.

I want to see that Jonathan Williams has got

I agree about sitting McCoy but am wary of playing the fumbling Williams too much. The load needs to be shouldered by Gillislee and Bush.

Mike Gillislee is NOT LeSean McCoy. Period. Tyrod will have to carry the load on offense this week. 179 yards isn't gonna cut it.

Mike Gillislee is NOT LeSean McCoy. Period. Tyrod will have to carry the load on offense this week. 179 yards isn't gonna cut it.

Why does he have to "carry the load"? The Dolphins are still 31st against the run, the gameplan should and will be still to run the ball.

They Bills shouldn't abandon the run and throw more against a team that can't stop the run just McCoy isn't in there. If they aren't able to run after attempting to, yes Tyrod will have to take over the game.

That is not realistic, specially considering the situation with the health of our WR's, and not only is it unrealistic but it is nonsensical. Yes, Gillislee is no Shady but if given good blocking he has shown he can take it to the house. Considering that Buffalo leads the league in yard per carry before contact and the fact that our O-line can block and Miami is one of the worst Rush defenses, I think it's safe to say that running the ball will be a major part of the game plan no matter who is at running back.

That's not to say that Tyrod could very well be put in a situation to where he will have to pass more than what we'd ideally like but the run game will most likely be the go-to for this Sunday.