Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@john_wawrow

Have an update on LeSean McCoy's status moving in AP wire shortly. #Bills

@john_wawrow

AP source: Bills McCoy 'day to day' with hamstring injury | Pro32: Head to Head: https://t.co/GGBiYVFsPt

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — LeSean McCoy is not present for the start of Buffalo Bills practice, and a person with direct knowledge of the running back's hamstring injury tells The Associated Press the player is considered "day to day."

lol Wawrow. That's not an update. "Day to day" doesn't mean anything.

I never assume a win, regardless of who is out there. Can we win this game if those guys aren't out there? It's possible. Do I expect it? Not really. But defense/ST/QB will need to make up for it.

Btw Clay is expected to play

Edited by YoloinOhio

I never assume a win, regardless of who is out there. Can we win this game if those guys aren't out there? It's possible. Do I expect it? Not really. But defense/ST/QB will need to make up for it.

That's where I am.

I really want this game because we have the cheats and hawks next...

Is Tannehill still their QB? Yeah, we should still expect to win.

That's where I am.

I really want this game because we have the cheats and hawks next...

it would be a HUGE loss. Would be looking down the barrel at a 3 game losing streak, more importantly 2 conference and division games. Right now 3 of our four wins are NFC. Not good. Injuries suck.

Even without Sammy, if we had Woods, Shady and Felton I would feel much better. A lot has changed in the last 24 hours.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Maybe not to you, but day to day is a big difference from week to week.

Not big, HUGE. Day to day would logically mean "less than a week" so by Sunday it will have been three full days.

Prediction: Shady starts and is on a pitch count.

it would be a HUGE loss. Would be looking down the barrel at a 3 game losing streak, more importantly 2 conference and division games. Right now 3 of our four wins are NFC. Not good. Injuries suck.

Even without Sammy, if we had Woods, Shady and Felton I would feel much better. A lot has changed in the last 24 hours.

has anything changed in the past 24 hours though really? if we didnt live in the twitter world, most of this wouldnt even be blown out of proportion..

24 hours ago we def. didnt have Sammy for this dolphins game....now, we still dont have Sammy...everyone else can still suit up and play on Sunday

right now we don't even have a backup FB, do we? There is a TE from the PS taking his reps today...

I would expect you will see TEs in the backfield.

That is going to be the bigger of the two injuries. Felton has been lights out since he has been back and is a BIG reason this year the run game is the way it is., Out of the Woods, Shady and Felton INJ. Felton will hurt this team more against the Fins.