Shady injures hamstring in practice

That is not realistic, specially considering the situation with the health of our WR's, and not only is it unrealistic but it is nonsensical. Yes, Gillislee is no Shady but if given good blocking he has shown he can take it to the house. Considering that Buffalo leads the league in yard per carry before contact and the fact that our O-line can block and Miami is one of the worst Rush defenses, I think it's safe to say that running the ball will be a major part of the game plan no matter who is at running back.

That's not to say that Tyrod could very well be put in a situation to where he will have to pass more than what we'd ideally like but the run game will most likely be the go-to for this Sunday.

Yep, let's hope the defense comes out and stuffs them all game. God forbid we get behind.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, a bruising, fast, power back with a nose for the end zone would be good right about now.

You mean Karlos Williams. The Packers traded for a 4th string RB from the Chiefs instead of taking KW off the Steelers Practice Squad (without having to pay a draft pick). If you meant KW, then the league does not appear to hold him in high regard irrespective of the success he had last season.

You mean Karlos Williams. The Packers traded for a 4th string RB from the Chiefs instead of taking KW off the Steelers Practice Squad (without having to pay a draft pick). If you meant KW, then the league does not appear to hold him in high regard irrespective of the success he had last season.

fwiw I heard from a good source that Karlos multiple head injuries are a big factor as to why he wasn't signed.

I think he's just saying, it would be great if we had 2015 Karlos. And it would. It's a real shame he didn't put in the minimum amount of offseason work players need to do - because if he had, it would be benefitting the team right now (not to mention his career).

fwiw I heard from a good source that Karlos multiple head injuries are a big factor as to why he wasn't signed.

Coupled with his bizarre behavior, which may be the result of said injuries (but is probably just innate).

I hear you, Ganesh, but also he didn't run for 500 yards and score 9 TDs for other teams in the league last year. Yolo's point, is well taken, too.

A shame.

WGR reporting that he didn't practice yesterday and that he was in a walking boot.

Unfortunately, the walking boot is not a fashion statement.

In other "color me surprised" news, Dareus still doesn't feel right and can't run.

That was regarding Woods...were talking about Shady, where did Boyst hear the shady was a no go for sunday...Im not doubting his word, just find it crazy that they would already be saying he is a no go for Sunday considering no teammates saw him get injured

Im still hopeful he just felt something and they said "Its wednesday, sit the rest of the day out, in fact, the rest of the week and be ready for Sunday"

Hey bills fans download this amazing new app. ITS FREE!! Click on the link and enter 911911 for free tokens. LETS GO!! It's United Games.*https://www.firefan.com/?code=911911 Please download this app it is a great way for all of us to have fun and cheer on our team. I look forward to competing against you soon! In Rex We Trust !

<_<

Hey bills fans download this amazing new app. IT’S FREE!! Click on the link and enter 911911 for free tokens. LET’S GO!! It's United Games.*https://www.firefan.com/?code=911911 Please download this app it is a great way for all of us to have fun and cheer on our team. I look forward to competing against you soon! In Rex We Trust !

How'd this dude make it past the bot filter?

take it for what it's worth, this guys says no Shady this week and maybe next week, but again, it's the internet

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=16bramel_wednesday_injury_expectations_7&utm_content=buffercefb2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

***LeSean McCoy left practice today with a hamstring injury. Teammates and observers didn't see a specific moment of injury and only noted that the team limited his reps. However, Ryan noted the team was still gathering information and a late Wednesday report said McCoy suffered a "mild-to-moderate" strain. Mild-to-moderate isn't a medical definition but it implies the injury is somewhere between a Grade 1 and Grade 2 strain. If that's accurate, expect McCoy to miss this week and possibly next. There is no official timetable yet, however, and we could see McCoy return sooner if he has a mild-to-moderate Grade 1 strain or he could miss 3-4 weeks if mild-to-moderate means Grade 2 injury.
Edited by The Poojer

take it for what it's worth, this guys says no Shady this week and maybe next week, but again, it's the internet

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=16bramel_wednesday_injury_expectations_7&utm_content=buffercefb2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I definitely believe no shady this week. Anything after that we're tossing darts in the dark.

He says this based on Rex saying "mild to moderate" - Rex had no information at the time other than "Shady hurt his hammy" but didnt seem too serious, so really this reporter (who specializes in injured players and their return time) is basing his info off of Rex shooting off the cuff post practice....Gene Bramel is EXCELLENT at what he does, but in this case he has no information to base his report of two weeks on..

Now if it was a doctor, or Rex saying "the docs said its a Grade 1 or Grade 2 sprain" then Bramel's opinion would be valid

too soon to tell

He says this based on Rex saying "mild to moderate" - Rex had no information at the time other than "Shady hurt his hammy" but didnt seem too serious, so really this reporter (who specializes in injured players and their return time) is basing his info off of Rex shooting off the cuff post practice....Gene Bramel is EXCELLENT at what he does, but in this case he has no information to base his report of two weeks on..

Now if it was a doctor, or Rex saying "the docs said its a Grade 1 or Grade 2 sprain" then Bramel's opinion would be valid

too soon to tell

Yeah, note the word "implied" and 3-4 instances of "if" in that report.

Everybody is guessing, trying to get the "scoop" -- I hate this sort of reporting.

too soon to tell

Rex said it was tightness and needed the doctors to evaluate. Sal reported last night that a team source said it was evaluated as a mild to moderate strain. We can only hope it's a grade 1.

Rex said it was tightness and needed the doctors to evaluate. Sal reported last night that a team source said it was evaluated as a mild to moderate strain. We can only hope it's a grade 1.

How long does a grade 1 take before they are good to go? (It took Gronk 5-6 weeks get back from his Hammy but I don't know what grade it was either)

no we can HOPE its not even a grade 1 and they were just being careful because it was Wednesday, sit him the rest of the practices this week, and he suits up and plays on Sunday

I will believe when I hear it from a team source

How does someone even get a mild hammy strain and no one else notices? My brain cannot compute that, ive pulled a hammy before in a very mild manner and everyone around me and in my life knew it haha