Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talking about assuming a win with half our team out. It is going to catch up to us

got it.....sorry for my assumption

I would expect you will see TEs in the backfield.

That is going to be the bigger of the two injuries. Felton has been lights out since he has been back and is a BIG reason this year the run game is the way it is., Out of the Woods, Shady and Felton INJ. Felton will hurt this team more against the Fins.

The good news is Clay can line up as a FB

right now we don't even have a backup FB, do we? There is a TE from the PS taking his reps today...

We can always sign Gronk Jr from the Pats* practice squad - play him if needed, pump him for info, then kick his a$$ to the curb :pirate:

@haprusak

Rex Ryan on McCoy: We'll see how he progresses the next couple days but he was out here able to watch practice. @WGRZ

@MatthewFairburn

LeSean McCoy's hamstring injury not 'full blown,' #Bills coach Rex Ryan says http://trib.al/7o3zKWG

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan says Bills are "hopeful" LeSean McCoy plays Sunday and says McCoy does not have... http://es.pn/2eas9mN

CvOtujjVMAARMl5.jpg

@haprusak

Anthony Lynn says "The running game won't change and the way we call plays won't change" if McCoy can't play on Sunday. @WGRZ

I agree. Mike can carry the load for a week or two. We wont be disappointed.

So you don't foresee a drop off from McCoy to Gillisee? This also has a big effect on depth when he has to come out....

Edited by nucci

So you don't foresee a drop off from McCoy to Gillisee? This also has a big effect on depth when he has to come out....

I'm not saying there won't be a dropoff, all I'm saying is that Mike will be able to carry the load effectively. Instead of 300 team rushing yards, we have 220/250. :thumbsup:

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills OC Anthony Lynn on McCoy's hamstring: Last year we went week to week, and I don't want to do that anymore. Want him fully healthy.

Holy hell, this guys sounds like he understands the bigger picture. Refreshing.

I'd guess he's out. Lynn doesn't want him to push it and they are going to run all over Miami either way. Need him 100% for NE

If we beat Miami and hear he's 90-95% next week, I'd hold him out of NE too.