Shady injures hamstring in practice

So Shady is now possibly weeks away from playing. He was just day to day an hour ago. What in the heck did the Bills quack / crack medical staff do to the guy?

Dareus has been day to day for weeks. Apparently day to day has a different meaning to the Bills

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unconfirmed rumor from a 400 lb hacker filed from his bed.

@DrewBoylhart

RUMOR; #Bills RB LeSean McCoy (hamstring) could be out 3 to 4 weeks.(this is an unconfirmed rumor) I'll keep tracking. #NFL #FantasyFootball

if you don't find it first it can't be true? Awe. Shame.

these reports are absurd. they are all over the place. i'll believe what i hear sunday morning, and won't pay it any mind until then.

unless the bills come out and make an announcement, this is all gamesmanship, IMO

he's not playing Sunday. That much is sure.

also, saying 3-4 weeks is kind of a cop out...there seems to be a somewhat 'good' chance he doesn't play this week or next, that's 2 weeks, then we have a bye, that's 3 weeks, but he's technically not 'out', 4th week would be the return from bye

also, saying 3-4 weeks is kind of a cop out...there seems to be a somewhat 'good' chance he doesn't play this week or next, that's 2 weeks, then we have a bye, that's 3 weeks, but he's technically not 'out', 4th week would be the return from bye

3 more games before the bye

these reports are absurd. they are all over the place. i'll believe what i hear sunday morning, and won't pay it any mind until then.

unless the bills come out and make an announcement, this is all gamesmanship, IMO

I concur

The guy literally blamed McCoy's hamstring injury on drinking alcohol. I wouldn't give him too much consideration.

Boys2Men (or whatever his name is) already "reported" earlier today that Shady was out, citing his/her unnamed source(s).

The guy literally blamed McCoy's hamstring injury on drinking alcohol. I wouldn't give him too much consideration.

I'm not. I am just laughing because "harry taynte" is a source on twitter. "Doctor Angie Face" is a source. But this other can't be.

Its the joke of sourcing twitter. It might as well be ICB