Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys2Men (or whatever his name is) already "reported" earlier today that Shady was out, citing his/her unnamed source(s).

yes but its not alcohol. Its his spleen. Bob is gonna perform surgery, best shoulder surgeon out there.

Rapaport said on NFLN that it's not serious and McCoy wants to play Sunday

more source...McCoy wants to play. Team doesn't. Seeming like he isn't important to game plan or confidence is high without him.

Everyone is freaking out too much.

I perform surgery. I've performed a lot of surgeries. I'm the best surgeon out there. It's true. Nobody does surgery like me.

I stayed in a Holiday Inn express last night ... so I got that going for me

I remember this kid had a few things before they went public in the offseason.

@Mitch_Courtney1

Hearing that McCoy's injury is "not serious" and that he could play Sunday but Bills may decide to give him this week to rest for NE.

Rapaport said on NFLN that it's not serious and McCoy wants to play Sunday

Soooo did the Bills call or NOT call the super hamstring guy mentioned earlier in the thread?!? :D

The way I see it Shady is definitely playing. Or not. And you can quote me and Tweet that...

I remember this kid had a few things before they went public in the offseason.

@Mitch_Courtney1

Hearing that McCoy's injury is "not serious" and that he could play Sunday but Bills may decide to give him this week to rest for NE.

he's copying me. Hi mitch

Soooo did the Bills call or NOT call the super hamstring guy mentioned earlier in the thread?!? :D

The way I see it Shady is definitely playing. Or not. And you can quote me and Tweet that...

you are a bold risk taker my friend