Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interesting thing I find this year is that the National Media is bent on giving a different version of Bills Injuries as opposed to the Bills Front Office and the Local Media. Most of the National media is already ruling him out of Sunday's game, whereas the Bills and Local media are talking about a game-day decision.

The interesting thing I find this year is that the National Media is bent on giving a different version of Bills Injuries as opposed to the Bills Front Office and the Local Media. Most of the National media is already ruling him out of Sunday's game, whereas the Bills and Local media are talking about a game-day decision.

It's Thursday. Why would we announce him out for Sunday today? Just to let the Fish know what we're up to because we're good sports? Makes no sense.

So our best offensive play and best defensive player are out (potentially several weeks) because they tweaked hammy's in practice. Practice!?!? Practice!?!?! This isn't training camp we're talking about. WTF is going on over there? Fire the entire strength and conditioning staff!!!

This guy stays on my Bills Media Twitter List even though 95% of his tweets are about the VA and Jim Webb:

https://twitter.com/jchenelly/status/789201702721318912

The #Bills are amused by widely varying reports on @CutonDime25's status for Sunday. He's a competitor & it is too early for any reports.

Yup, I follow him too. The few nuggets he's has the last few years have been too good. He's from Fairport. Maybe he's Kim Pegula's ex-boyfriend.

His agent is Drew rosenhaus and I've been thinking he's her source. She was the one that said he wouldn't report to the Bills after he was traded. I assumed that was a ploy to get the Bills to extend his contract and guaranteed money.

@adamlevitan

I know there are conflicting stories out there on status of LeSean McCoy (hamstring). I'd personally trust the @JosinaAnderson report.

Well I guess Rosenhaus isn't her source

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/21/rosenhaus-lesean-mccoy-will-be-a-game-time-decision/

Hes out. My wife's brothers sisters husband is friends with Pegulas dog.

What worries me is that ESPN says it's a multiple week injury. I trust them over the local hacks covering this team

These are really getting old and they were never funny