Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokescreen. The Bills want Miami to have to prepare for Shady. Bills will rest him because TD Mike can carry the load and beat the Dolphins. Shady will have an extra week to get fully pregnant for New England.

You risk further injury by having him practice for a smokescreen? The amount of injuries the Bills have had, and how important McCoy is, I highly doubt that.

Good thing humor is completely objective and easily arbited!

it's has to be funny or amusing to be considered humor. It's neither. Just annoying.

ESPN doubling down on the Not Playing claim.

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson 2m2 minutes ago

Despite a well-placed source saying LeSean McCoy will not play Sunday, the Bills are holding out hope and (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1sp7j5l

I don't care for this reporter, but I dont't see her as doubling down. She's just saying that she was told otherwise yesterday and now it seems the Bills don't agree with what she was told. Here is her full tweet:

"Despite a well-placed source saying LeSean McCoy will not play Sunday, the Bills are holding out hope and trying to push him through for Sunday’s game vs. Miami. One of the reasons there was so much concern this week related to last season; McCoy missed multiple games due to hamstring injuries, and he did not want to suffer any setbacks. So despite the initial proclamations of him not being able to play, the Bills have not given up hope yet."

You risk further injury by having him practice for a smokescreen? The amount of injuries the Bills have had, and how important McCoy is, I highly doubt that.

Correct. Them putting him out there to practice isn't a smokescreen. Acting as if he could play is, IMO. I'm reading heavily into what Lynn said yesterday.

I don't care for this reporter, but I dont't see her as doubling down. She's just saying that she was told otherwise yesterday and now it seems the Bills don't agree with what she was told. Here is her full tweet:

"Despite a well-placed source saying LeSean McCoy will not play Sunday, the Bills are holding out hope and trying to push him through for Sunday’s game vs. Miami. One of the reasons there was so much concern this week related to last season; McCoy missed multiple games due to hamstring injuries, and he did not want to suffer any setbacks. So despite the initial proclamations of him not being able to play, the Bills have not given up hope yet."

So in other words doubling down on her "source" saying that he wont play, heck her source is probably Mario Williams like it was last year

Edited by MAJBobby

It's a backpedal as well as a swipe at the Bills, with the "trying to push him through for Sunday's game" comment. I certainly didn't get that impression from anything Rex or ALynn said; quite the opposite in fact.

I've really grown to despise these ESPN scoop-hunters...