Shady injures hamstring in practice

You know ESPN, et al love to drive the news cycle and bring traffic to their respective websites to create additional ad revenue. To hell with verifying information with good sourcing.....Gotta be first!

Translation:

"That kettle is black as f*ck!"

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Shady is OK. I'm more worried about Felton, at this point. He's also a difference maker.

True!!! How many times this year have we watched shady bust off a run, only to be chasing down Felton looking for someone to steamroll.... Problem is, shady usually beat him to the tackler... Hahahaha isn't it hell to have a RB with wheels?

I'd say all signs point to him being rested on sunday. Sucks, since I agree this game is incredibly important.

We don't need him to rush for 200 against them,they are the worst run D in the NFL...well 2nd worst but only because the 2nd worst from last week had 312 yards put up on them by us...

Gillicutty can put up 130+ no issues. The dude is good. One long run per game it seems he is good for at least, dating back to last season...

We don't need him to rush for 200 against them,they are the worst run D in the NFL...well 2nd worst but only because the 2nd worst from last week had 312 yards put up on them by us...

Gillicutty can put up 130+ no issues. The dude is good. One long run per game it seems he is good for at least, dating back to last season...

100% agree with this.

Is shady better than TD Mike? Obviously. Can TD Mike put up +100yds rushing vs Fins in a spot start? Hell yeh he can. Add another 50-70yds rushing from TT and another 25yds from Bush and we're looking at +200yds rushing as a team.

Whatever happened to just shooting up a hamstring with every sort of painkilling drung on earth?

Sure, he might re-injure it. Or we lose and we're 4-3. Then we play the real Pats team and we're 4-4. I'm no math wiz, but that extrapolates to an 8-8 record.

!@#$ it. Play him.

Side note, I joust noticed I am down to 0 warning points. The only thing different between my multiple warning points and zero was meeting jboyst in person. Coincidence?

Edited by stevestojan

Whatever happened to just shooting up a hamstring with every sort of painkilling drung on earth?

Sure, he might re-injure it. Or we lose and we're 4-3. Then we play the real Pats team and we're 4-4. I'm no math wiz, but that extrapolates to an 8-8 record.

!@#$ it. Play him.

Side note, I joust noticed I am down to 0 warning points. The only thing different between my multiple warning points and zero was meeting jboyst in person. Coincidence?

Here is a alternate scenario

- They play him......and he is not his usual explosive self and does not produce....then the bills get stubborn about it.....dont pull him...he hurts it worse.....we lose anyway......and then go into the pats game with NO shady.

- Or....they could trust the fact that:

Miami is bad against the run

We actually have backs behind shady that are good

Personally if he does play I hope they load up Mike G. anyway and let him play the majority of the snaps.......helping Shady get out of the game healthy.