Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked him up for my fantasy team. They will be alright for one game if Shady can't go this week. :thumbsup:

I'm big on Iron TD Mike in this Lynn-run offense...especially if it has to be only one game..and ESPECIALLy vs. the Fins.

That being said, I'll be extremely bummed out if Shady misses this game. And lets be real, any "injury" in excess of a cramp that happens on a Wednesday is almost surely to result in Shady being out Sunday. We need him healthy, not like he's been in the past with the nagging hamstring injuries.

we should rest him until the playoffs to be careful

I have a guy who can fix his hamstrings. No joke, no lie, the best and possibly only trainer on earth that will solve the problem. He'd have to fly in from Chicago 3x a week. He uses a proprietary method, very difficult to train anyone else to do it. He and his small group have proven themselves with U.S. Olympic sprinters and other athletes. No bull **** here. I've seen the work first hand. I sent this info to a person last year who has contact with the Bills and got crickets in reply. I may send another note tonight.

I have a guy who can fix his hamstrings. No joke, no lie, the best and possibly only trainer on earth that will solve the problem. He'd have to fly in from Chicago 3x a week. He uses a proprietary method, very difficult to train anyone else to do it. He and his small group have proven themselves with U.S. Olympic sprinters and other athletes. No bull **** here. I've seen the work first hand. I sent this info to a person last year who has contact with the Bills and got crickets in reply. I may send another note tonight.

giphy.gif

Edited by Mr. Negative

I don't know that I know your guy, but I can darn well bet that I know his method.

I've run similar information up the flagpole at 1BD

EDIT: and if I'm correct, there's someone in Rochester that uses the same method

Edited by thebandit27